So I finally decided to watch this because my parents said it was a great show

So I finally decided to watch this because my parents said it was a great show.
I could not be more impressed. The comedy is great and the characters are well developed. I never considered this show a serious comedy like Seinfeld until I watched it. Why have I not heard how great this show is on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQx-H2av1PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched it as a kid because my mom liked it
I must say it makes for sense when you get older

As a kid I thought the show was about wishbone and his owners

>Why have I not heard how great this show is on here?
There was a stretch about two months ago where a lot of posting was going on for it.
It's my favorite sitcom.

it's a little too old, not quite as good as seinfeld, and the subject matter is a little bit more mature.

Best 90s sitcom not named seinfeld.

I watched it a bit as a kid and I didn't get it. I mainly watched it for the cute dog and for the funny feeling Roz gave me in my pants.

I just started watching it and it's great. It's a perfect mix between Friends and Seinfeld. The only issue is that it's a bit repetitive; most episodes are Frasier and/or Niles comically trying to hide something or cover up a lie.

Holy shit, I think they spelled the lead actor's name wrong?
The sequel straight-to-DVD film for this show spelled it right...

Oh baby.

Pure comfy

Any 90's born people in this thread like it? I recommended it to a guy at work but from what I could gather he didn't like it because he didn't understand the references.

Most the references are to college psychology and philosophy courses. I assume he didn't go to college.

92 reporting in.

Love this show.

>Jane Leeves will never eat your asshole

Why live?

This show, mayn.

she eats my asshole every night. I learned to lucid dream :)

I'm 22 and I enjoy it. It all depends on how cogniscent you are of the past or the era you grew up in, I guess. I seem to have a surprisingly good memory of the more grown up phenomena from the era I was throwing rocks at cars and shoplifting cans of Red Bull.

>Fraiser comes on in one hour
>have to sit through King of Queens double episode
Fuck King of Queens. How can a show have Leah 'Semen Demon' Remini, Jerry Stiller and Lou Ferrigno and still suck?

maybe he just went to college to study a useful degree.

>not getting a psych degree to really get into people's head and truly become a master ruseman
Why even live?

I appreciate the statement, but everyone has to take psy and phil no matter what. Unfortunately most retards just goldfish the material and never give a shit about it. Smart people learn and retain the knowledge and should at least understand the references to basic psyc concepts.

right, my bad then - look like this is an american thing. STEM here is pretty much just STEM and you have to choose like 3 courses from a large varied pool. nothing is forced on you.

It's not true that "everyone has to take psych and phil" in America, though quite possibly it was the case at that user's particular school.

american colleges are sort of like that but you have to take way more classes that are not in your major than you would think.

Holy shit there's an extended version of the theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=dQx-H2av1PM

Classy as heck

Do you walk around with a smug sense of self-satisfaction?

If you don't, you should probably leave.

Yes! I am high class mutha fucker!

I was born 89 and it's probably my favourite sitcom. but my parents raised me to be cultured so i actually understand the references.

I like it, all my friends that cant enjoy anything past Marvel/Seth Rogen movies do not. (24yo)

>two months ago
it was a year ago my friend

>Why have I not heard how great this show is on here?

WHAT?

It's Sup Forums's favourite comedy. I'm literally watching it right now.

I probably watch at least four episodes a week. There are some where I absolutely despise the Frasier character and want to shove that sherry glass down his throat.

I never saw her appeal.

More attractive women (not even including Daphne) appeared in almost every episode.

88 here. Hated it as a kid but really like it now.

That Marty, he sure is like me, but my brother and I are lawyers so we clash too. I want to make Rozz my slave.

It's something liberal arts schools do to force the relevance of certain departments. They're getting even more desperate now that their few STEM departments have the most enrollment.

my old university had "people and planets" courses you were forced to do

e.g. study about sociology and then environment/space

nigga i want a law degree why you wasting my time and money on this stupid shit

i changed unis and the new uni just has me do law courses

So witty, so intelligent, so nihilistic.

Spotted the aussie

She's got that slutty milf vibe.

>vibe
>literally a slutty milf

One of the few shows I could actually watch with my family.

My parents (working class, older, etc )related to Marty, I (educated, artsy) related to the boys. So we got to laugh at eachother and ourselves without either of us doing to many malicious eye rolls. They hate my cynical comedies, I hate The Middle. So it's something we can watch together when I go home. Warm feels.