Boyega knows the hype is over and that no one cares about his shitty rogue stormtrooper character anymore...

Boyega knows the hype is over and that no one cares about his shitty rogue stormtrooper character anymore. The Force Awakens failed to impress and he knows it, it's practically written all over his face.

You can almost feel his jealously towards Alden Erenhreich a bit in this picture. He knows he can't compete against the young Han Solo.

Reminder that all Black Britons have to deal with this level of racism on a daily basis.

The other guy is a jew, Sup Forums.

is he on anti depressants, his face is all bloated

Oh fuck off Boyega was class in TFA

kek

Finn was a terrible character and the Han movie is the worst thing they could make.

Where's Rey?

OP knows the hype is over and that no one cares about his shitty wookieepedia anymore. The Force Awakens made big bucks to and OP knows it, it's practically written all over his face.

You can almost feel his jealously towards the Disneyverse. He knows he can't compete against the nu canon.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

"Briton" is a term currently used exclusively for non-Europeans in UK so you could say all Britons do.

Hollywood is 80% jewish.

>The Force Awakens failed to impress
kek, Sup Forums is so fucking delusional

(You)

Well, I can't even recall a single memorable quote besides that Kanji club meme

>not a single quote
>"that's not how the force works"
>"oh hell no"
>"ben!"
>etc

I wouldn't be shocked. I felt bad for him. He tried to play everything off like he was cool with the hate and stronger than it, but does anyone really want to be the one Star Wars toy that doesn't sell? Let's be honest, he wanted kids pretending to be him and he didn't get it. Sort of shitty.

He was the only good fucking part of TFA

>he wanted kids pretending to be him and he didn't get it
White kids don't want to pretend they're niggers. Yet.

None of those are memorable in the least. Seriously, those are just bad.

Well I did remember them so by definition, they are memorable. Jokes on you whiteboi.

>The Force Awakens failed to impress
Stopped reading there