twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>exposed jews

pretty cool guy

he was an hero

Hero; made the american government eat their own shit

Hero!!!

>russian propaganda agent

Hero

A hero who still needs to face the consequences of his actions.

Who?

this he's both and i'm glad he exists

google him, he's an important man

This. Also, if he was really concerned with domestic spying, why did he release more documents that were unrelated to it? He claims to have not vetted them in his John Oliver interview, but I doubt he even released everything he had publicly. A lot about his story doesn't add up, and he was probably a sleeper agent. He undoubtedly caused some deaths in operations.

hero

>US government tracks meta data (equivalent of knowing who is talking to who, but not what theyre saying)
>helps stop terrorists
>helps trace criminals

>snowden "OMG DIS IS BAAAD"
>population have autist fit
>terrorists and criminals openly use social media because governmetn can no longer track them
>"but at least they cant read my messages"
>Implying the government give a shit about you or what youre doing

You haven't been paying attention.

Traitor - did nothing but remind the general public what they should of known already from common sense.

Informed foreign and enemy bodies of what was really happening verses guessing.

If you were surprised by ANYTHING he exposed, you were a complete dumb ass to start with.

>threw away comfy life for the greater good
Hero it is.

He's obviously a hero, but the zionist media is indoctrinating amerifats to believe that the ones who exposed jews, is a traitor.
Snowden = Biggest balls.

nsa pls

If you're complacent with governments abusing power, then there is only one dumb ass here.

kek, so wait, the general public should have known already, but the enemy (who, fyi, is actively trying to gather intel like this) is now so much wiser? Gotta love these broken logic arguments the government drones come up with.

Typical fucking American.

In the 1950's they fear mongered all their citizens and got away with fucking murder by badging everyone as a communist.

Same shit, just it's now the word terrorist that they feel justify creating a police state.

In 20 years time America will still pulling the same shit, but there will be a new buzz word.

>If you were surprised by ANYTHING he exposed, you were a complete dumb ass to start with.

Exactly this, do you remember the Simpsons movie? They literally showed how NSA works.

ATH0

No. The overall security was not increased by this massive operation. You don't have to believe me, there are studies, look them up and stop talking bullshit

tangerine

Hero

Someone has to abuse power to maintain it.

Fuck sake. Really?

I think he has been telling what NSA has told him to tell the WHOLE time.
There never was anything relevant news that he brought us other than the names of the survailance programs which we already knew existed.

>I already knew it no really I did!
Sure you did kiddo, but thanks to Snowden you can actually prove it.

Nah he's just an ancy faggot. He used to be okay but now he just reveals shit that hurts individuals and lies for whomever the highest bidder is.

hero

>If you were surprised by ANYTHING he exposed, you were a complete dumb ass to start with.

Traitor.

Before you call me an NSA shill I'd like you to imagine you're in Russia and you did what Snowden did.

It's treason.

Now imagine you're in France and you did what Snowden did.

It's treason.

England? Treason.
Japan? Treason.

At the end of the day, Snowden revealed information not only about the US' domestic spying programs, but an overall look at the US' overall spying capabilities. He basically lifted the country's skirt and showed the whole world the goods; it's "secret sauce."

It's crazy that Americans think that America has to be this angelic behemoth that 'always' does the right thing. It doesn't and it being fucked up is part of the reason why it's the most powerful country in the world.

Russia doesn't give a fuck about the US. France doesn't give a fuck about US. Germany doesn't give a fuck about France or Russia and vice versa. No one gives a shit about anyone and that's why they all spy on each other. It's because everyone is and will always fight for the limited resources that we have on this planet. They all put on this front that they're all good, but at the end of the day, they're all trying to pull a magic trick where they get the upper hand while trying to look like they're "good."

That's kind of why Putin is so powerful, because no one expects him to be anything more than an asshole so he just acts like one. Look at Crimea where literally 0 fucks were given.

But I digress... Snowden is a moron and should hope that Russia never ships him back to the US.

>It's treason.
No it isn't, it's called whistleblowing, and it's about the most patriotic thing anyone could ever do. I'm ashamed to be sharing this beautiful land with government drones like yourself.

>what if russia
Funnily enough that's the same """argument""" Putin loves to use whenever someone criticizes him/Russia.

You are a moron.

Yeah how about you go and actually look at what was released in this "whistleblowing" leak instead of reading little articles and piecing your opinion together from looking at discussions on the matter.

Get yourself informed and realized that you represent the majority of the dumbasses in this fucking country that don't actually take the time to read.

Traitor. Shoot the fuck.

Fuckin' hero

He's a hero.

Anyone who disagrees is a delusional totalitarian homosex.

You are a complete fucking twat. You're complete lack of understanding is why you will always be a slave.

Oyyy veyy, don't listen to Snowden goyim, he's a traitor, you must trust us.
Also don't forget to send our monthly shekels, trus me Israel is your greatest ally

If Snowden is a hero, he should not be afraid to go back to the US, have a fair trial, and be executed for espionage.

> american government routinely rapes its citizens because why not
> snowden exposes them

how is he not a hero? would you rather the government kept fucking you in the ass? do you think it only happens to other people and as long as they use lube you're okay with being ass-fucked? you're an idiot.

nsa astroturfers: either go away or pay for Sup Forums's hosting for a few years. make up your fucking mind.

>he should not be afraid to go back to the US
Yeah I'm sure the zionist governnent will give him a "fair trial"

The only way for that fat to be a hero is by being a martyr

Americans are victims of the biggest stockholm syndrome, the jews indoctrinate them to blame everyone but the jews.

(Major Marvy voice) Tha'ss right, boys, it were the JEEEEUUWWWS all along!

+++
ATH0

when was the last time you used the Hayes command set?

cia

>imagine you're in Russia and you did what Snowden did.
>It's treason.

but when the government does it, then it's all fine, dandy and brightly colored?

what's it called when a government wages war against it's own citizens, since you're so up on the terminology?

This.

schtumm! don't give our secrets away on Sup Forums, you momzer!

A hero for mother Russia!

>Snowden exposing ZOG corruption is treason
>ZOG government behing USS Liberty, 9/11, ISIS and Al Qaeda is not treason because jews are always innocent
Nice logic America.

jesus christ, you amerifats are so fucking pathetic. "we would be such a fine upstanding people if it wasn't for the jews subverting us at every step".

take some fucking responsibility for your own failures. your arrogant pride makes Vegeta look like the Dalai Fucking Llama.

WE ARE ZOGG.

Neither. He is a corporate shill. You have millions of brain dead children who think Apple > their own democratic power thanks to Snowden and racist Libertarian Glenn Greenwald.

I'd warn you guys not to use Tor. I'd point out that it's a U.S. government system. I'd warn you that the NSA can in fact find out who a user on Tor really is if they want to, and in fact just using Tor will alert the US gov that you are someone who is trying to hide something. That one of Snowden's leaks was an NSA memo statingthey do not want to get rid of Tor for this reason.

pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/

But if you're reading this here you're most likely a racist child and I want you to get pinched.

But yeah. Snowden is a neoliberal racist corporate shill. All adults and human beings with souls know this.

What book is this from?

Snowden: The guy who exposed ISIS being funded and created by Israel.
Jeez, i wonder why the mainstream media would portrait him as a traitor? Hmmm
Makes you think...

You are brain dead kid,
get off Sup Forums

>Throws in a dbz analogy

Had me until here

What the fuck are you talking about? Snowden is backed by eBay billionaire Pierre Omidyar. Omidyar teamed with the CIA (USAID is a CIA front) to over throw the government of Ukraine. He's not a threat to power - he's paid by power.

nytimes.com/2016/09/15/opinion/pardon-edward-snowden.html

The mainstream media worships him. You fucking moron. You're the most fucking gullible and ignorant human being on the face of the Earth.

You do not have a functioning intellect. You have no intellectual self-defense. Billions play with your brain for fun. It's fucking sad to watch.

You mean those Germany and France that were very upset when they learned how much the US spies on them? That spent billions switching to non-US technology to avoid backdoors? That seriously limited their cooperation with NSA? Yeah, really zero shit.

I'm not an amerifat, and in fact the problem with amerifats is "Hey, if i keep supporting zionism even harder, my problems will go away"

>I'm not an amerifat,
but you're an expert as to what's wrong with them and how to solve their problems, right? amazing.

You're obviously a JIDF shill, don't even deserve an answer from me with all the bullshit you said.

you do know where you are, right? this isn't fucking plebbit.

I'm 50 moron. You're a racist child so easily manipulated by the ruling class, after awhile they don't have to do anything. You do it to yourself.

Dumb fuck.

Zionism is not only an american problem, but worldwide, i'm just helping to open their eyes because they're clearly contaminated with ZOG propaganda.

Please read actual articles brainlet

theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/04/nsa-gchq-attack-tor-network-encryption

>being 50 on Sup Forums
Get a job faggot

what kind of a 4channer doesn't know of this book? GOD DAMN ZIONISTS BRAINWASHING THE YOUTH OF AMERICA!

>You're a racist child so easily manipulated by the ruling class,
Lol, you sound exactly like the average Alex Jones follower "It's not the jews! It's the nazi luciferian saudi arabian globalist lizard people!"

Translation please

WE ARE ZOGG.

The bullshit I said included a link to the New York Times praising Snowden as a hero.

The link I posted showed what you said is wrong. It made you look stupid.

You have no rebuttal and have lost an argument on the internet.

Please give me a link to CNN or FOX praising Snowden for exposing the ZOG.
Thanks in advance

You think an American would understand German written in blackletter?

Hero.

This story comes from "Der Giftpilz" (the toadstool or poison mushroom") an anti-Semitic children's book published by Julius Streicher, the publisher of Der Stürmer. He was executed as a war criminal in 1946.

american's don't understand anything except their peculiarly debased version of english, and they consider it beneath themselves to admit ignorance of any other culture unless it has a Mcdonalds in their capital city.

Oyy veyy, pls watch our 10 holocaust movies we released this year through Hollywood, you will regret acting like an anti-semite!

hero to information.
traitor to secrecy.

evry coin has two sides.

Far too long. I miss them days.

Here's the whole book in English:
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/thumb.htm

He's a hero sure.

BUT mainstream media portray him as a hero as well. Kek. Why do normies care if the NSA can see their facebook messages. No-one cares about fucking normies but they think their privacy matters when their darkest secret is an affair. And act super suprised that the NSA is spying on them. We all knew they were spying on us already. Snowden just informed normies about it.

Oh well at least the normies are waking up.