Xxxtentacion

What is your all's opinion on Xxxtentacion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfi6SLzCHKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trash.

He's angry, depressed and sure can't keep his dick in his pants!

You're not wrong.

The fact that he's only 6 months older than me kinda freaks me out

im like bitch find me a chair
ay
im so short, life isnt fair
ay

Lil Pump is 16.

I was always confused why older people rarely listen to new music, but I understand now. I don't want to listen to anyone whose younger and more successful than me.

so you take the all the good shit in/from Death Grips, SGP & Black Kray
Sanitize that to high hell
And what your left with is 14 yr old cod beaner core
Capitalism truly is a wonderful beast if there ever was one

>xxx tentacles

How much hentai a nigga gotta watch to have a name like this?

I've actually listening to this dude early 2016 and he wasn't even that good. I swear he got the Earl effect with the jailed musician awaiting God potential. But unlike Earl, this guy can't fucking put a song together.

he's like a year and 8 months younger than me

he was born in 1998 and that's laughable to me
>I was always confused why older people rarely listen to new music, but I understand now. I don't want to listen to anyone whose younger and more successful than me.

this

first of all they seem like soft babies, second of all they're younger than me so i can't take them seriously

Say what you want about the nigga but he's hard in real life.

coon tunes are getting ridiculous

sippinteainyourhood and caution are his only good songs

annoying whiny sounding voice, dumb shallow lyrics, obnoxious production

hes a bretty gud guy

>cod beaner core

tiny niglet with sperg rage

>not riot
Anyway Ski Mask is objectively better but X brings his whole gimmick to the table which makes for fun angry music. Ski just has better songs, flow and production. Craig Xen has alot of qualities of Ski Masks but the lyrics of X, no idea how thats possible but those three are all weird variations of each other

I got next, check me out let me know what y'all think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfi6SLzCHKY

I'm 21 and he makes music for people younger than me. Simple as that.

JUST BOUGHT A POUND OF THE BOOF
AY

literal hipster garbo. the only people i see who listen to xxxtentacion are normalfags who want to pretend they have outlandish taste. his fans are even worse because they think he's somehow revolutionary and pushing boundaries when really all he's doing is screaming over 808s and making ridiculous adlibs while saying shit like 'george bush on her pussy'

Really shows the amount of underage this place is flooded with once there are threads about xxxautismo every day

I want to get rid of his shorty ducking hair with a belt sander and that's pretty much my full analysis

*shitty fucking. It's late.

He's the first of this latest wave of popular rappers to have some actual emotional range beyond talking about how he's fucking your girlfriend and he's got money.

Unfortunately he's an 18 year old manlet with anger issues, so that emotional range is frequently limited to severe angst and girl troubles.

It's still more interesting than anything Lil Yachty or Lil Uzi have ever done.