dubs and ill deliver dd

Ive done da druggos

fuck you all

/r/ the skullfuck thread

hey Sup Forumsros i'm so happy someone finally joinede
What are you interested in?
can post more stuff like this if you want
i can post some interesting things

Pot was the best until gf got upset i smoked, ive tried coke and dxm as well, thats it. Alcohol is good, whatever fucks me up that doesnt taste like dogshit is good in my books.

how is dxm?
ive never tried it nor know anyone how did.
I do speed and coke on regular basis (+alcohol) and smoke weed occasionally.

how regularly and what do you mean by speed: MA or A?

Got a g of number 3 heroin and 10 g's of amphetamine paste. I dried some of the paste an hour ago and I am speeding away. When my heart feels like it is about to jackhammer its way out of my chest, will do a line of H and feel that dark veil pull me down again.

A, and good quality
I never had MA but i would try
For example i had H as well but those downers don't do it for me
Same with psychedelics, i like this but i fear the loss of reality, i did shrooms a couple of times but i'm too frightened to try lsd

I see your dubs

lol im on MA right now. actually starting to crash im debating doing more or not

Its a poor mans drug, just chug a bottle of the right cough syrup, for me it was robitussin dry cough. The first time i did, i had the whole bottle and a mate said it would fuck me up, strangest thing is it only gave me a buzz, did it a few more times, made me really contemplative and makes everything more of an experience, hard to describe, not worth the aftermath. U do coke on regular? Fuck man, does that fuck with you or what? I only tried once, it felt like chemical shit

Yes i do it regular, but i have some rly good stuff here, i had the luck to know someone since preschoole-days who is now kinda big fish in my hometown. I'm working for the gouverment in a police-like unit btw haha
by regular i mean i mostly do it as a "party"drug, i take it when i meet friends
most of the time i start at thursdays, and then do till sunday (i mean saturday evening). I'm always sober at mondays
i take at the evenings and sometimes before i meet friends to get fit (but i also do speed then)

codein-containing syrup is sstrongly regulated here...

Yeah that sounds like a good setup man, how are you involved with police? Does some evidence ever accidently get lost at your department and happen to be in your pockets or what? Yeah, ausfag here, codeine is a fair bit harder to get here, so dxm is the way to go

i tried to post it but Sup Forums says "image resolution is too large."

give me a minute here.

checke'd
I am in boarder control/customs unit.
but no, i seperate work related and private things strongly. but i cans say you get easily addicted to coke, at first you are kinda dissapointed cause the media and movies tell you a false picture of the drug. then you recognize the difference to speed and soon you do it every weekend.
i'll pause it for the next 5 weeks, but for me and my friends it is always a guaranteed great evening if coke is involved (we hang up together and only go out rare, so i dont rly know how clubbing on coke is)

fucking resized it and it's now 3 and a half MB. fucking have to post it somewhere else now.

nope. i can't post it anywhere else without getting banned. too bad.

Do any of you guys know how to cut hash into specific sizes?

warm it up with a lighter (carefully) and it will melt so you can form it like wax

Nah Bro, i'm weighing it to sell

I have to go soon
Do you have skype/kik?

nigger

just cut it then and weigh it

I have kik, i just gotta remember my password and shit, gimme a minute

Yeah add me jakensbacon

I just made a kik account the last days,
just make a new one with fake-email

texted you