On tinder

>On tinder
>Match with hot girl from work
>She says "didn't think i'd see you on here"

What do? How do I get laid, or was that her way of putting me in the friend zone? I don't work with her that much so I don't know her too well but I say hi and stuff whenever I see her and make some smalltalk all the time.

Ask her if she likes downloaded movies, then explain that you're a pirate. SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS SHIVER ME TINDERS

You dumbass she swiped right because she was interested in you. If she wasn't interested, she would have swiped left and you would have never have known she had. The beauty of tinder.

That was her introductory line saying "hey I am pleasantly surprised I found you on this site, and I am interested in getting together".

Seriously, message her back and don't say something stupid. She is interested.

B-but don't most girls "swipe right because I know you"

What should I say that's not stupid. "Yeah you know, gotta get the matches ;)" or something? Will that work?

Send her a pic of your wang and ask her what she's prepared to do with it.

This person is right.
This is you being an insecure little bitch.

Just talk to her. Act normal. Let things progress. Jesus Christ this isn't that fucking hard.

Is that the "hot girl"?

Her face looks like a foot and her eyes look like theyre drifting apart... Ask her to send you pics of the cat's puckered anus

Like what? "What's up" ?

That sounds like something that would get me ignored, it does with like every gril.

Your right, many girls use Tinder as a dating app, and not a hookup app. The rules still apply here though, she swiped right because she at the very least is interested.

Be simple and don't overthink it. Don't assume she is looking for a quick hookup, that is generally a turnoff. Unless she is a massive ho.

Just say something about getting coffee or dinner after work. Make it clear you are interested in her, but don't be cringy about it.

cringe

So the last thing anyone said to anyone was her telling you she didn't expect to find you on Tinder, right? Well maybe act like you don't have Autism and continue the conversation? Ask her why she's so surprised, tell her you're just as surprised as she is, make some generic "small world" comment, or any other number of things like that.

Jesus christ don't say that

OK i'll try to not have autism. Should I wait a couple days to respond? She just matched and messaged me. Also it's my roommates like ex girlfriend/fuckbuddy or something, i'm good friends with him. He also works at the same place, do you think he would react badly?

Agreed, this would be the stupidest thing to say, and makes you out to be a wannabe beta man-whore who doesn't think she is special at all.

Again, say something simple about how your happy to see her on here as well, and ask her out to dinner after work, or coffee after work, or whatever the hell.

>confront her at work when she's alone
>come up behind her
>breathe heavily and moan MMMMM while rubbing your dick through your pants
>sniff her hair
>tell her "i see youre online cruising for dick mmmmmm....?
>whisper in her ear
>"take off your pants..."
>when she tries to leave or yell for help slit her throat and leave

>She just matched and messaged me.
A woman that you're attracted to matched with you on a dating/hookup app, then messaged you immediately. Stop second-guessing yourself or your virginity is going to grow back.
>do you think he would react badly?
Why the fuck are you asking me? Ask him.

Don't play the stupid waiting game, just don't look like you're glued to your phone: put it on silent and play a vidya game, check it after each round, match, game whatever.

Give it at least a few hours, you dont wanna respond immediately, then you'd look like a desperate virgin.

The fact y'all are workmates and friends isn't a deal breaker, but the roommate thing is a fucking problem.

I would continue the conversation with her, but find some time to have a beer with your roommate (you treat), and tell him you've been talking to Becky or whatever the fuck her name is. Don't be a beta and "ask" him for permission. Just tell him this is what is going on, and if he has a serious problem with it or not.

Be all like "Lucky me you're on this though" and when she asks why or if she doesnt just say its because you think she's cute/whatever and take it from there, kek

Jesus, if you can't respond to "didn't think I'd see you on here" just give up. It's a simple statement worthy of a simple response. You're not playing chess with words into her pussy. Just respond to the fucking statement.

This.

And don't bring her into the house when he's there if they had a bad breakup or shit will fly, women are fucking bitches like that

Should I actually do that?

No dumbass just ask her to coffee/dinner after work. Don't play word games, your not playing chess. Your scared to pull the trigger and ask her to dinner/coffee cause you know that you instantly step into the "potential rejection" threshold, and the "holy shit I'm scared I'm committed to this date" threshold.

Welcome to EVERY GUY EVER. Your obviously not alpha, but just fake it till you make it. Worked for me, I got a banging girl out of my league that I met on tinder the same way. My dumbass friends were coaching me through the tinder part of it all sitting on the couch while we were playing mario party. Similar to how Anons are coaching you through this now. And it worked out for me, so it COULD work out for you.

Just be cool. Remember how you say hi and shit at work? Pretend it is the same thing. Worst case scenario - she says she isn't interested, and things are wierd for a week or two at work. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

So sack up princess, time to be a big boy and ask someone out on a simple date. Its scary, but the anons who aren't kissless virgins on here all did it, and it worked out for us. It will work out for you too!

Wow dude. Motivating.