Atheists say they worship the scientific method, so why do they ignore the scientific evidence for climate change?

Atheists say they worship the scientific method, so why do they ignore the scientific evidence for climate change?

This is your daily reminder that if life begins at conception, then miscarriage is either murder or suicide.
If murder, then the mother should be imprisoned. if suicide then the baby goes straight to HELL.

>worship the scientific method
i don't worship anything, that's silly

You are so boring

Some idiots may ignore scientific evidence.
You'll find some of them to be atheist, though a larger group of deniers will be found amongst the catholics, protestants, islamites, judeo christians and in fact every other belief in magic boogeymen.

There simply is a lot of idiots about who don't understand empirical evidence.

Tits or GTFO

define life.
ovum is are alive way before conception
does that make a period suicide?
If the baby has no heart beat/brain/features is it still a human or is it a tumour?

Fuck you im going to post beastiality

Do it!

They also ignore the scientific evidence of God, they pick and choose which scientific findings they believe in.

Save us spidey christfag is being extra autist today

share the cited, peer reviewed, evidence of this god or extra planar being.
>which god is it Viking? Mormon? Sumarian?
>hoping its FSM personally

Did I do it right?

These are always so
eloquently extreme, just enough to be believable

This is 'Murica, we don't take kindly to your faggy book learnin here.

I saw a fetish movie where Spiderman railed Catwoman.
>the comments were all "spiderman can't rail catwomen" I keked then fapped

It's Odin, obviously.
Frost Giants want to freeze the earth again, and Odin is killing them in order to protect us, hence Global Warming.

That makes no sense.

bu buh buh my Fimbul Winter!

Athiests dont worship anything. And climate change deniers are in fact mostly religious types so.... Put more effort into not humiliating your cause??

That's a precursor to Ragnarok. The fact that we don't have nine months of winter is a good thing, it means the end is not yet upon us.

Without it Thor will never get to fight Jormungandr and i got 20 on the snake

>check'd

>never
It will happen eventually, it's inescapable.
It just isn't happening *yet*.

so bad you're a christian and not a pagan OP, i'll tea with you thought.

not so much ignore the evidence as debate the extent to which it is driven by human activity.

one known factor is the amount of shit people spew into the environment on a daily basis.
shit biodegrades, releasing methane and other greenhouse gasses.

so stop spewing shit, you're contributing to the problem.

nice feet