Pearly Penis Pauples

>Pearly Penis Pauples

Please help me get rid of them! Pic not me but a similar amount.
Something that I can do at home that isn't fucking laser surgery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont fucking do home surgery on your penis you fucking retard. its perfectly normal and many people has it. Fucking get a girlfriend and notice that she will think your penis is disgusting no matter how many pimples are on it. jesus Sup Forums

I have them too, Had 4 girlfriends, every one of them sucked my dick happily.

Do not do home surgery
There's a laser op that can remove them, but then there's the thing with pride and money

> its normal fucking faggot

You guys focus WAY too much about your dicks.

Dude it's fucking normal, all men used to have barbs on their penis.

Something is wrong with this thread. What the hell Sup Forums since when you are civil and giving a humane advice?

So yea OP as other said. Do NOT even try to cut that stuff on your own. If you are really that botehred get professional help. Otherwise you might lose your dick to infection or severly mutilate it because of accidental bleeding.

and again... Cheers folks. What a nice thread for a change. You are doing gods work.

honey & caster oil will help!

castor

Was actually considering shanking them with a toothpick

Thank you anons

Did they suck you all at once?

stop dont do home surgery its stupid and risky. go to a doctor to get laser surgery.
no, many people have it does not make it okay/normal. that's what you get for not being circumsized and having a good hygiene.

Many people have herpes is that okay?

It's normal even beneficial, the girl will be more stimulated when you insert raw(without condom).

If they were huge girls would freak out, but they're like a cat cock. They're supposed to provide intense stimulation while removing competition from her cunt. Ever nothing why male cats bite the females's during mating? Because the intense stimulation from his cock is incredibly painful. But yours aren't spikey, they're soft.

So if you have a woman willing to have sex with you, she might like it.

If not rest in peace.

You're fine dickshit
I have the same thing. Have yet to hear a single bitch complain. Mind you I've had my dick sucked by about 30 girls. You're fine

Fuck off Kike

>shanking them with a toothpick
why the fuck would you do that?

>tfw vitiligo (skin condition that makes certain parts of the skin lose all melanin, pic related)
>it's on your penis too
>your dick looks like cowskin

Your mom fucked a cat faggot?
Honestly don't worry about it. It seems common and most girls aren't even fussy about that shit. I've learnt not to give damn about mine over time and it took a large weight of my shoulders

half niggers are susceptible to it

>no, many people have it does not make it okay/normal. that's what you get for not being circumsized and having a good hygiene.
>Many people have herpes is that okay?

kek hygiene has nothing to do with the formation of pearly penile papules. It's something you can't control and laser surgery is an option but who really cares, at least a third of the population has these bumps and they're harmless. PPP is not like herpes at all you retard

>I have some normal bumps that does literally nothing and is perfectly fine
HELP ME PLS

post pics

This is called Tyson`s Glands. It`s a normal thing.

MFW PPP and fordyce spots
Feels bad man

At least you don't suffer from a large amount of fordyce spots.. This shit looks unmistakably like an STD

>laser
>You lose sensitivity

damn thats fucking disgusting but fordyce spots are common but your shit looks like chronic or something.

That's not a real thing. You can't even feel them, troll.

I have both. It fucking sucks. I don't think there's much I can do about the fordyce spots either.

Yeah.. It looks worse flaccid though so at least that's something. It just sucks having to convince every girl that I'm not contagious.. At least I'm doing okay in the size-department which makes up for it a bit

i got both, only the fordyce spoys have been an issue

Beat this

learn to take a picture dipshit its all blurry and wtf is that some gross pimple on your dick?

cheese grater then sprinkle it on your pasta

have them too, user. It's normal and no girl will say "no" to your cock just because you have those nice barbs, that every cool animal has.

It's not "normal" it's just common.

PPP are caused by very small pores that get blocked due to an extended bout of bad hygiene at some point in your life.

If you have them, you are/were a dirty fucker.

this.

Nope.
That are the mammal genes. If you have a lot of testosteron you are more likely to get those barbs.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Yeah I don't really care about the ppp that much, it's the fordyce spots that bother me because they're noticeable as fuck.

Is this a he or a she ?

what the fuck

I got a needle hot and burned some off, but I don't recommend it because those little bumps actually feel good and when you get rid of them you lose that feeling.

are you so much of a virgin that can't recognize a vagina and tits when you see them?

Yes.

I'm 49(!) never ever have a problem with it. Girls suck my dick. Swallow my cum. Take it in her ass. No problemo. You have the atavistic Dick of an animal, be happy with that.

sorry then. a she.

This is litterally the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Thanks user.

So many people in this thread trying to claim this shit is normal just to try and calm their own minds.

Guys this is not normal. It's disgusting. Girls will notice, they will be freaked out by it. All these virgins claiming other wise and saying it's some animal thing or that girls won't notice. Bullshit.

This shit is fucking disgusting and you need to see a doctor.

Be to clear, it's not harmful and you can't do anything about getting them. But it's fucking disgusting, get it sorted out by a doctor. You're fucking disgusting.

Ginger stats

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

said the virgin

Faggot kid
Yeah "go and see a doctor" he will tell you the same. Its just a genetic atavism. Google this!

That's kinda cute

Post credentials

dump asshole
I fucked many girls over the years. Sometimes hookers too. No one ever mention it.

Not but he's not wrong.

They really aren't normal, just common.

Children trying to comfort themselves about their disfigurement.

>One study found them in 33.3% of males who had not been circumcised and in 7.1% of circumcised males

If it were genetic then there wouldn't be a difference in occurrence between circumcised and uncircumcised dicks.

Of the 5 dudes who sucked my dick, no one cared.

Bullshit. Do you know Wikipedia?

I remember when I was like 6 and had those things. My mom took me to a doctor and this old lady just started ripping them off with tweezers whithout any anesthetics, I will never forget that

If I was wrong, why are you cunts so angry?

Guys it's not your fault you've got them. Nobody is blaming you. But they are fucking disgusting. Honestly they are horrible looking. Girls notice them and will talk about them with their friends. You need to get something done about this.

Go to a doctor. Get them removed.

Again, they won't hurt, they won't harm you, they're not going to do anything. But they are fucking disgusting. Don't even think other wise. Girls notice them and think they are gross.

Imagine some girl with huge flaps and fat pimpels all over her flaps. You know it's going to bother you. You'd still fuck it cus by the time you see it you're too horny to stop. But once you're done you know you'll think it's fucking disgusting and you'll talk about it with your friends.

Ignore these idiots with mutilated dicks trying to make it sound like nothing is wrong with them.

It's fucking disgusting. Get it sorted out.

I know than is not normal, just common, is the way that give his opinion.

I could fax to this, reminds me of the daggers from SeaQeast DSV. The chick's were hot.

You mean the place that just proved you guys wrong? Sure.

Wikipedia isn't perfect though... it would probably be better if I linked the original study so you guys can't argue semantics.

Faggots don't even care when the spread AIDS, so why should they care about your herpes dick?

My opinion and litterally everybody else who doesn't have tentacle dick.

>wanting to make your dick less bumpy

itt virgins who don't understand what women want

Barbecue lighter will take them off no problem.
Just be careful not to ignite pubes.

hey

Stupid virgin

You're opinion is not universal, faggot.

>PPP are caused by very small pores that get blocked due to an extended bout of bad hygiene at some point in your life
Lmfao no
All primates have them; they're the remnants of penis barbs used to pull the semen out of other males

dude chill, you're gonna pop a vein if you're not careful, also i'm european and to us circumcised penises look disgusting and mutilated with all that scarring but to burger eaters they looks perfectly fine, so you see, different people can actually have different opinions, what a novel concept uh?

>You're
Moron

And no my opinion is not universal, normally. In this case it is though. That shit is fucking disgusting. But please carry on trying to deny it if it makes you feel better.

They are purely cosmetic. I have them. They grow back if you try any diy shit. Get over it, or see a doctor.

This, girls don't care or notice

No clue why you're talking about americans and europeans or what the fuck that even has to do with anything? But you seem to think it's important for some reason so to be clear, I'm dutch.

Having disgusting tentacle pimpels on your cock is gross. But it's got fuck all to do with american or european. It's just disgusting.

Please keep trying to tell yourself it's not though.

1) They notice
2) They care
3) They make fun of you and your gross pimple dick.

Sigh...

If that were true then the papules would be made of keratin, which they aren't. They're full of a semi-solid white substance containing sebum and other penile secretions.

>papule
>a small, raised, solid pimple or swelling, often forming part of a rash on the skin and typically inflamed but not producing pus.

Even the definition of papule explains that they're a type of pimple.

None of the 5 girls who have sucked my dick mentioned them.
Girls are way more self conscious of themselves to judge a dick

Lolllll. I hope you get herpes one day you idiot. They are normal. And the girls I've been with don't mind once explained (if they ever bring it up, even). I used to have that before laser surgery. You're good OP. If you run into 3 grand in the future, CO2 laser is the best way get rid of them.

Nobody notices or cares. They're normal. It's like freckles or no freckles.

Bitch please, I have a disgusting scar on my dick since I was a kid. I was always afraid that it will make it unattractive for girls. After being 3 YEARS with my GF she noticed the scar, asked about it and then forgot about it

my point about circumcision is that what might be disgusting to you doesn't mean that it's disgusting to everybody, like circumcision is considered mutilation by a lot of europeans but a lot of americans actually prefer it, same thing with the pauples, some find it disgusting some don't care, they're not universally disgusting like you're implying

t. virgin

lol you've never been with a woman have you?

So you admit that you got rid of them because girls minded them? Who the fuck wants to explain digusting pimple cock when you can just get rid of it?

See all you other nerds? Proof. One of you disgusting cunts even admits it that he had them removed because women mind them.

Scar =/= disgusting pimples. Duh.

No actually disgusting cock pimples are considered vile everywhere. Any continent except for perhaps africa consider them disgusting.

This is not a cultural thing. It's a disgusting thing.

It's genetical and rudimentical. You can find it at some animals too.

You can go to Lowes or Home Depot and get some 150 or 200 grit sandpaper and sand them off.

his dick has 2 nipples kek

Kek nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

They are the evolutionary leftover of penile spines. Mutilated dicks don't have ppp because they chafed away from penis numbing friction
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines

>lol you've never been with a woman have you?
I literally just said I was with 5 you tremendous retard

Yeah and we all know that's bullshit.

It's not genetic as I've explained in other posts, and yes other animals do have them but other animals can also have bad hygiene.

You can go read the studies on Medscape, though you'll need to make an account.

Penile spines are made from keratin, PPP are not. They may look similar, but they are far from the same thing.