My PS4 pro can handle 4k games at 60FPS. Proof that console is more powerful than PC and always will be...

My PS4 pro can handle 4k games at 60FPS. Proof that console is more powerful than PC and always will be. Are you PC fags mad?

watch your head you might bang it your bed while waking up, also pic related

>My PS4 pro can handle 4k games at 60FPS
No, it cannot. Upscaled 1080p ≠ 4K

sage

0/10 bait, fuckboi. Sage in all fields.

1/10 bait, enough for me to bite just to humor you

>Taking 1080p
>Expanding pixel size by 4x
>"4K"
The console has hardware from 2012. It can't do real 4K. It also plays every game at PC's low or medium equivalent settings.

Enjoy your fake 2160p.

Nigger.

/Thread

OP here. Still only see salty faggots that are mad they can't run 4k @60 FPS. There is a reason Nvidia can't make a GPU to rival the PS4, idiots.

No little kids who've fucked your mum
Funtionality to do other stuff thats not gaming
Learning how to build a pc
Be part of PCMR and bully lil console plebs
More than one display
Bigger variety of games

Lol it's upscaled you stupid fuck
PC's can run 4K/60 assuming you aren't poor

It doesn't even run at 60 fps and the 4k is just a fucking upscale, or does your fat fucking ass believe everything you say because your fat rolls have more mass than your brain and you believe anything anybody says about your precious fucking paperweight

The box on my PS4 clearly says 4k. You PC nerds can't handle that you've been beaten by the PS4 master race. 4k on Ultra looks amazing on my pro and you're jelly.

>Clearly says 4k
Yeah it's called marketing you dense fuck

Your b8 is weak and your should feel bad.

Meh...I like my xbox

Look at all the PC faggots in here. So mad, so salty. I'm going to enjoy Battlefield 1 on 4k @60FPS on ultra on my PS4 Pro. have fun @ 900p idiots

>Someone actually spent any amount of time at all making this
Holy fucking shit

>900p
I don't think you understand how resolution works let alone a computer

Cheezey Pizza

Lol, fuck the ps4, the Xbox Dcorpio will run true native 4k @ 60fps, get gud ps4 and pc fags haha

>PC's can run 4K/60 assuming you aren't poor
I usually maintain 120fps at 4k.

Wow, its fucking nothing.

>look mom, my first bait

High res i see

What is even the point of a PS4 Pro? That's tthe worst lineup I've ever seen.

Im not mad user, im really glad you are happy with your purchase, enjoy your great games!

Get moar money from stupid niggers like op

A last ditch attempt to stop people jumping ship to PC.

If PCs are so good how come there hasn't been a PC2?

The box for my condoms says unbreakable too. Trust me, they can lie.

We've had 4K/60fps for years, and if you see a good PC running games, you can likely get Ultra settings, at 4K, far OVER 60fps.

Gtfo

Now then, I'm a PlayStation fan boy but you are an idiot. PS4 Pro can NOT do 4k. It processes the crap out of it from a lower Res image. Granted it looks amazing but it is NOT 4k!!!

I bet you I can run any game in the world at 100+ fps.

>inb4 minecraft

Oh you dumb cunt. Who makes the GPU for the PS4 Pro? Do your homework!!

Shitty bait.

30 fps. 1080.

If you're going to bait at least post something semi-believable.

The goal of b8 is to get people riled up and angry.

>Unfortunately PS4 Pro doesn't quite reach Ultra on Battlefield One, utilising checkerboard rendering alongside various dynamic resolutions, we see anything from 1440p, 1468p and 1656p accross the first 2 levels of the game alone

Notice the clearly not Ultra textures in the first picture, notice the lower quality motion blur on the 2nd picture, the lower quality textures and the strange differing effect around the Black Soldiers face, caused by the checkerboard rendering upscale since the native resolution is below 4k.

No it won't. Again, do your homework!!

I don't get mad about video games because I'm not 12 years old.

Well considering that the graphics system within the PS4 is made by AMD, I'm pretty sure that PC's can.

> console master race
> buys hardware in the toys department at Wal-Mart.

Oh wow what a difference. Surely feels ok to spend 15-2500 dollars more for that. I'm really impressed!

AMD

OP Again. Still only see mad PC faggots who can't admit they've been bested by the hero Sony. Time to put your mouse and keyboard away and pick up the superior controller.

obvious bait is obvious