Tom Cruise thread

Friendly reminder that no other actor came close to match the level of fame and the movies he did.
Sure some actors landed a role in great films but having great consistent movies like him? Keep on dreaming.

Apart from Scientology there is no reason to hate this man.

Scientology is the ultimate redpill, so that's not a reason to hate him either.

Disagree? I dare you to try one auditing session. It's only $200, or you can co-audit with a partner for free using DMSMH.

This man isbprobably the only man you can't hate. It is mission impossible to hate him.
Based Cruise is something you can't bruise.
He needs daily threads of love here on Sup Forums.

Brad Pitt

This, almost anything Brad touches is gold, that being said Tom had been in a few movies that were better than Brad's offerings but Tom has been in a fuck load of terrible movies, the worst movie I can think of for Brad would probably be Mr. and Ms Smith

it's actually a reverse red pill and they failed, it could have been the next big thing but nope too much controversity and now Tom is forever stuck

>not wwz

Harrison ford > Tom cruise

In every respect.

Not in acting and certainly not in the projects he chooses, especially as of late.

watch 'Going Clear'

this is now a katie hate thread

The Mummy is going to be sick

I mean disconnecting from the family is one of the most inhumane things I have ever seen and this is a normal standard procedure in scientology, this should be illegal.

Mr. And Mrs Smith probably what escalated him to god like status.

wwz wasn't bad at all, not amazing but not bad

People complain about "muh reboot" but I have faith.

But hes Gay

Not a scientoligist but who cares about family? Just because you are related to someone doesn't mean you have to like them or be around them. You don't owe them anything, especially since they forced you into the world to begin with. Most people I know either don't care about their families or actively dislike them. It's best to disconnect, they only bring you annoyance and suffering

>Not The Counselor

That's just wrong. Arnold's movies are consistently better and more popular.

Wow, she looks healthy now that she's replaced him with the BBC.

Tips fedora

Please answer honestly: have you tried auditing?

If you have actually tried it and found that it wasn't helpful, that's one thing, but please answer honestly.