>muh peanut butter

Sup Forums completely wrong as usual...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nHDj4DH4mJw
youtube.com/watch?v=foSFwesq2qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lunch pail
>ayo I put chiggun in muh box u gave me

Seriously though, there's already videos addressing this shit. It's always some spook providing the third signature for a patent.

When is canada going to finally nuke itself? Serious question.

And the list of white inventors is only like 3500 people. A tad longer than u can fit in a thumbnail picture

Door knob and door stop, truly engineering geniuses these negroes are.

>tricycle
>ayo nigguh this bicycle hard af to ride ima just put two wheels on the back

>british inventors: 0

Are brits the true niggers?

Everything I looked up, was invented by someone else, and if these names appear in the context of these inventions, they mostly modified the old invention in trivial ways.

And I don't even care if black invent something or not, but this list is low effort.

>Lock
I don't think black people invented the lock but they sure as hell made them a necessity.

Lol none of that shit is right. Google any of them. Just bc its on an info graphic doesn't make it right.

Robert F. Flemming Jr. did not invent the guitar. He made a new type of guitar, the euphonica.

youtu.be/nHDj4DH4mJw

Checkmate, white devils.

>the doorknob was invented in 1878 by a nigger

I know this thread is bait but seriously how can anyone believe this, they had doorknobs in the Roman Empire.

kek.. .

youtube.com/watch?v=foSFwesq2qs

>folding chair
Holy shit I didn't know these nignogs were clever inventors. How would we live without all the necessary things that have drastically shaped the world we live in with stuff like a key chain or a peanut butter

Hand Stamp 1883? The whole printing press was invented 500 years before.

Insect Destroyer Gun 1889: this is the troll's Easter egg

>lock
Lolol worst nigger ever

>elevator
he created the elevator door not the elevator

>door knob
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>african guy breathes
>AFRICANS INVENTED BREATHING DUUH
if africans never existed, the world would be 99% the same. except with less crime and less degeneracy. this is how you can tell how problematic this racial group is.

you can literally list all of them on a piece of paper
/thread

They forgot rape.

>white inventions
Everything else.

patent =\= invented

Wow, look at allllll thooose sources

Wow - I guess people climbed through windows to get into their houses before 1878.

>Insect Destroyer Gun

tell me more...