Which way will the french election go?

Which way will the french election go?

which way is surrender?

All of them

statism

Français qui avant le premier tour baviez sur Macron, la finance, les délocalisations, la loi El Khomri, ect. Soyez logiques, votez Le Pen.

Vous clouez vous même votre cercueil en votant Macron. Arrêtez d'écouter les conneries rabachées depuis des années par les mêmes.
C'est le Front National qui a mis la France dans cet état ? Ils ne sont responsables d'absolument rien de ce qui est arrivé jusque là,. On peut leur lasser une chance pendant cinq ans, et s'ils font de la merde ou mentent comme les autres ben vous changerez de vote.

Macron
Hes so sexy
I bet He has a huge french cock

Who the fuck cares about France?

christoph clark for president

It has to be Le Pen or else Europe is doomed.

Hopefully they vote in one of the few genuine Neo Nazi leaders, time to get a new genocide started

The holocaust denier has to win, for the lulz.

Whichever side does a last minute advertising blitzkrieg will win as the other side surrenders.

>les mêmes

gayest language ever

Should have been Melenchon

Right wing will always win.

The French may be sucking shitskin cock real soon.

That's how you understand it.

Arguments of the nursery school, stupid.

hopefully the party that starts repatriating sandniggers

we need somebody to set a precedent
but we are talking about the french here. backbone is not much in historical evidence.

I hop is a place

Le Pen

>soon

What i know is that Le Pen wants to return to the french franc instead of the euro, which is totally absurd. Economy doesn't go backwards and changing our euro right now would throw a torrent of shit on everyone.
So i'm voting against her because of that and her racist fascist opinions. Macron is not really better but not choosing between those two is letting others decide...and that's a risk i don't want to take.
If the people not voting were really not caring, it'd be ok...but i know that they'll complain the very first minute they'll hear who won.

That's not the economy going backwards. That's still the economy going forwards the fact that they're using the old name doesn't change anything.

You want to sell our country don't try to pretend there's an economic reason behind it.