One (1) shot at life

>one (1) shot at life
>by some unimaginable stroke of """luck""" born into a puny country of 5 million people consisting only 0.073% of the world population instead of the best country in the world, the United States of America, which makes up a much larger 4.33% of the world population
It's not fair.

Please stroke my american dick some more

>Autism, the thread

Gibe green card.

I should have specified I don't want worthless non-countries to participate in this thread.

You willing to work?

I'll do ANYTHING.

so you wouldn't be able to comment in your own thread, don't be silly

Sure but I also wouldn't have non-countries pointing out the error in my logic.

If you really want to move to this diabetic shithole, and you're willing to work 5 days a work and go through a citizenship program, you can do it

>52%
>healthcare
>obesity
>circumcision

%
wait it as 60% last year ?? did you lose 8% white people in a single year ? did trump deport al the white mexicans ??,

It is around 63% but Sup Forums posters insist we're 52% with no actual basis.

Literally no better options than my country.

Some places are slightly richer, but the safety and sunny weather makes up for it.

You just have to deal with shit internet though.

>safety
what about the crawlies

>nanny state with snail like Internet speeds and Gestapo traffic cops

Yeah nah

They're all out in the huge empty countryside, and anything dangerous in the suburbs can be avoided by not sticking your hand under rocks or in holes before looking.

>Gang warfare

>minorities killing each other in droves is bad

Finland no! You are great just as you are!

>Catching a stray bullet because you took the wrong offramp from the freeway.

Also

>Having large numbers of minorities

>getting shot builds character

So does Aussie land not have large numbers of Lebs and Orientals?

91.2% white and a decent number of the rest are on temporary education visas.

Enjoy not being able to walk through sizeable portions of your own country in safety m8.

Not that I'm shitting on America really, we rely on you lot for our high standard of living, just that there is no other land objectively better to be born in than Australiab for quality of life right now.

Posts like these are so flattering 2bh