Does anyone on b use a nickname they have for weed? My friends and I call it Loach. I don't where it came from...

Does anyone on b use a nickname they have for weed? My friends and I call it Loach. I don't where it came from, I just think it sounds funny. I'm Loached rn btw.

i call it weed because im not 15

Bruno. Because over 10 years ago me and my friends heard a guy at some kind of a hookah bar talking with a phone and repeatedly asking for Bruno, while struggling to cover that he's asking for weed.

Because of those kyle videos (smoking and still smoking etc), we call it getting sconed or getting sconey.

erva

i'm brazillian btw

Poopy

Not quite the same, but a bag that has all your smoking gear (bong, scissors etc) is known among my friends as a brent

I call it weed like the grown man I am

buddha

Cannabis

>dedo'e momia.
literal translation is: mummy finger

Gigglebush

and a lonely one too, who has no one to share the G

dedo I get
momia what?
what language is this

I don't share my weed.. I smoke alone while listening to music.. People distract

My wife calls it '51', so the kids don't know. As in, "You going outside to check the 51?"

Satin's salad
Devil's lettuce
whacky tobaccy

fpbp

>fpbp
fair point

Get your fucking shit together user, don't end those kids lives before they've begun

bud

Only niggers mess with drugs. Enjoy never contributing to society you stinky dredlocked suburban white boy.

Dank, aintch, 'the good good', roachie (for a joint)

Do you have the zica virus?

Item 9 like from pineapple express

but usually just weed

If youre buying weed, dont use random obscure terms and waste their time. Reggie, and kine bud are pretty common terms to describe quality, but it doesnt mean everyone knows wtf u r saying. Also if you ask if its good shit they will always say yes.

Only pretentious people end up dead in a bed with no memories of a life full of experience. Drugs are awesome when you use them properly.

Just weed or green where I'm from. Or "get me a 20 bag" with 20 being the amount paid, etc.

This kid in school kept bragging how he smoked weed and knew people who grew weed so we got him some conifer leaves and he smoked them saying it was the best weed he had in a while...he coughed his little virgin lungs up pretty bad.

When i was living at home and under 18
Weed = bananas
most harder drugs = candy

It's an expression in spanish macaronic, endemic from Costa Rica.

>Dedo de momia

My friend and his dad call it hooch. His dad sells him weed, if he wants a ive bag he''' ask him, "DID U DIV OUT THE FIVV ER?

Or maybe I'm not a follower and I don't need drugs to have fun faggot. Enjoy living in your moms basement juggalo.

Smash Bros. Because my friends, and I are faggots.

Rope

Back in highschool me and my friends used to say we were playing megaman

not the other guy.
But we get it... mom caught you with ciggies and since then you visit the shrink once a week and you are totally all over ritalin and benzos.

Did you not get my message? I'm against drugs and only niggers like you mess with drugs. And only privileged white kids like you go to shrinks and buy drugs. The rest of us contributing members of society have families we have to support.

we always just call it cake

Me and my buddy call it wed instead of weed. We don't know why. t's like, teim to smok de wed

We call it Cock and getting high we call getting gay.

Police busted a friend and search his phone.
Luckly all of us were just a bunch of fags wanting Cock.
Police got unconfortable and gave him his phone back instead of busting everyone else in our smoking crew

Usually just call it 'green'. Not original or obscure. Not intended to be. It is just a name.

Weed, now that I'm older. When I was in high school like you, me and my friends called it books. Reading meant getting high, bookstore was our dealer, bookmark was a piece to smoke with etc. Good times, glad they're over.

Where you from user?

French Canada

Dohdee
doh~dee

Or you could quit being a self-righteous queerbag. Life is too short not to blow a little something on yourself here and there. Weed isn't too expensive especially if you aren't doing it all day er day.

Ah not what I expected. Calling it "green" and asking for "a 20 bag" is also common practice here in Scotland, so I figured you were from here. I guess we have something in common.

>contributing members of society have families we have to support.

>contributing to society
>struggling to support family
Pick one

I can respect that user. Most druggies I know spend all their cash on weed and shit. I have a family to support tho so I can't afford to waste it away on temporary happiness. When I do spoil myself I buy a video game but that lasts forever.

>My friends and I call it
so, just you.

Nobody said I was struggling to support my family user. What I ment was I'd rather spend 100% of my money on them than taking the selfish road and buying drugs and supporting drug cartels that exploit the innocent.

Johnny G

From hillbilly south. Call a joint or pipe a hooter.

A 20$ satchel of weed can last up to a year if you have no tolerance and dont smoke regularly.

Shrek

It's all about the jazz lettuce

Beans. Autocorrect turned burn into bean and it just stuck.

down in the southern US we use those expressions as well. it must be a global phenomenon

My friends and I call it 'McClatchy' (we're in Ireland)

>contributing member of society
>posts in weed threads on Sup Forums

Same in Belfast. It's green nowadays but when hash was popular it was referred to as brown

LOL no it fucking can't. That's like saying a sixpack can last you a year.

It's just either bud or weed. Nobody calls it anything else here.