Why do Spaniards suffer from persecutory delusion and think that Latin American hate them when we don't even think...

Why do Spaniards suffer from persecutory delusion and think that Latin American hate them when we don't even think about them at all?

Is it because of Franco?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(película_de_2017)
20minutos.es/noticia/2925987/0/mossos-creen-que-tiroteo-meridiana-barcelona-fue-venganza-que-autor-es-profesional/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francoist_Repression
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spaniards, like all white people, are mentally sick and think they're the saviours of the world and anyone else is evil and hates them

>"we don't care about you"
>makes thread about it

American-tier post

After years of seeing Spaniards on Sup Forums say that we hate them, and telling them that we don't, I had to ask at least one time.

I was neutral toward South Americans until I started giving attention to the YT comments section.

same happened to me with spaniards desu

>he wastes his time reading butthurt mexican, colombian and peruvian comments

You should avoid reading YT comments, these people are worst than Sup Forumsirgins and FB teen groups.

So Spaniards think we hate them because they can't take banter from 12 year olds in youtube?

Uuuh dude sincerely, I don't want to offend anyone but goddamn mexican haters are fucking everywhere and constantly butthurt as fucks giving their obnoxious opinions even on something about they are not concerned.

you can say that about every cunt Sup Forums
same with us and your country for example

A todo gas con la onda vital de Don Pepe y los Globos!

You elected an anti-Mexican president. We have never done anything to Spain, but help their refugees.

So reading this, it sounds like the great interaction of the world cultures over the internet is a huge meme.
People gauge other cunts attitude about them based on youtube comments. It would probably be better to remain ignorant like 20 years ago when people knew very little about the rest of the world and tended to romanticize each other. Now they hate each other over the web. Nice.

No, I mean you read burgers comments on Sup Forums and believe that Americans hate Mexicans irl while most don't really care. Same thing.

The fact that you elected a president who's campaign was based on building a wall and make mexicans for it says otherwise. Maybe you or the people that you frequent don't hate mexicans, but you clearly are an exception or at least not part of the majority.

Did someone say Franco?

less than 50% voted trump so there is no such thing as a "minority" or "majority", it was pretty close. also, building a wall was just one of the many things in his campaign and there is no way to tell how many fell just for that meme. and those who did claimed that they don't hate mexico and they only hate illegal immigrants. but i assume some % of white trash do hate all things mexican. anyway, don't fall for the trump meme.

I hate illegal Mexicans who don't speak English yes.

>STOP HAVING OPINIONS!!!
The French, everybody

Mexicans are a bunch of insecure overcompensating edgelords.

This whole thread is pure projection, you go to any kind of social media from youtube to plebbit or taringa and you see thousands of Mexicans and other Latinos insulting Spain, stereotyping us more than anybody else and whining about muh conquest of Americas and muh stolen gold. It's pathetic.

>Spaniard tries to banter
>Latinos banter back

>they're pathetic. They like to stereotype us more than anyone else. Absolutely disgusting people. I cant stand them. Just look at this thread! OBVIOUS projection!!

We are not talking about banter you dumb chicano.

They also think the Brits are plotting against them

i am not a chi but i hear you treat sudacas like shit in spain they are basically nigger tier to you. i would be triggered and hated you too!
i hear that irl sudacas in la are friendly towards spanish tourists but spaniards are extremely rude to them back in spain. you are basically racists, admit that.

Then what the fuck are you talking about, my amigo?

Not once, in my entire life, have I heard a Mexican talk about Spain or Spanish people as if thet had a grudge against them. All I see is Spanish flags on this website constantly making threads about Latin America. Why are you guys so insecure?

This is true user Mexicans are a fucking cancer in YT, Twitter, Taringa, etc... They're allways butthurt, I see them even in argentines football channels talking shit against us every time.

It's not banter, because you know they're serious when they get mad and comment things like "harjensimios", "narizones", or the ultra wasted Malvinas bantz.

>you know they're mad when thet comment "narizones"
Fuck I actually laughed out loud.

12 year olds are fucking stupid m8, and Taringa is mostly Argentinians. I could say the same about Argentinian teens on youtube, twitter, etc. talking about us.

But youtube is not real life.

That's purely their victim complex.

In Spain when we opened the doors to immigration in the late 90's we received millions of latinos. Millions in a place of only 15 years.

Some of them were the worst absolute scum of the earth. In Spain we never had crime or gang problems, the idea of criminal organized "pandillas" was completely foreign to us.

When we started receiving Latino immigration we started having those problems: Latin Kings, Ñetas, Dominicans Don't Play and even Maras.

Some of them comitted the worst crimes imaginable, especially hurtful were the crimes in the Parque del Oeste in Madrid, were there were organized rapes by a gang of Ecuatorians to "get historical vengeance on Spaniards", literally. And most latinos on Sup Forums reading this would probably feel good about this happening, tells you a lot.

When this happened nobody in Ecuador raised an eyebrow, no apologies, nothing. No embarassment for them. But when one Ecuatorian girl in the metro of Barcelona suffered an attack from a drug addict Spaniard there were massive demonstrations in Ecuador talking about the "racism of Spaniards" and how much of a poor victims they were. Even the ambassador of Ecuador in Spain campaigned for it on their national TV and attacked our own government for "allowing this".

This people have such victim complex, that when they are the agressors they think they are the victims, they feel so victimized historically that they believe they have carte blanche to do any kind of crime and still have the moral highground.

And despite all, Spain is like the only country in Europe without any kind of far-right xenophobic party raising in power. If we are so racist, what are the other Europeans, literal Nazis?

>narizones
lmao so you guys have big noses or something

Latin America opened doors to immigration from Spain for centuries, though.

>most latinos on Sup Forums reading this would probably feel good about this
But that isn't true?

Your sources are yt commentaries, plebbit and taringa for dog's sake, are you 60 or something?

>feel good about this happening
i refuse to believe that.
i see your point but i guess yeah it is a tough one: a victim complex is often triggered by collective responsibility. I mean their probably think that they sent you the worst of their kind and they are not responsible for their actions yet they feel like you hate all of them.

La Vigilante del Futuro

Well, they're mostly mestizos, so that's why they see in us "big noses" as stereotype, because of the european and jew immigration.

Pretty insipid bant 2bh...

This.

I was neutral toward Latin Americans until I started giving attention to the YT comments section, too.

About that...

That's the latinamerican title.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell_(película_de_2017)

> Vigilante

Esa palabra aquí se relaciona con los vigilantes de seguridad.

The thing is, we don't have to put with your Mara and Narco shit in this day and age just because you had a wave of immigrants after the Civil War. It's as simple as that.

When the Republican refugees migrated to Mexico after the Civil War they didn't form criminal gangs and started murdering Mexicans and flooding the streets with drugs and gang violence and acting all surprised when Mexicans had any kind of suspicious feeling towards them.

And even in the remote case that happened, it still is not an excuse. But when anyone gives this argument things like "muh Cortés" and "muh Pizarro" always are used as an excuse.

Of course, we don't really have Mexican immigrants as your people mostly go to the US, but this applies to anyone on the LatAm region.

I have no problems with Latinos as individuals, but when mass Latino immigration happens anywhere they bring with them the kind of problems they have in their societies. And this, of course, happens with any kind of immigrants: Latinos, Asians, Muslims, etc. In the end, migrants are usually not the cream of the crop in the countries they come from.

As far as I know Spain has one of the lowest criminal and murder rates in the world, lower than even most countries in Europe, so I really don't see it reflected in your everyday life. Those same people who you read in youtube talking about "don pepe y los globos, lobezno a todo gas" are teens who watch Spanish youtubers and even speak with your slang "joder, tío, majo", etc. I don't know man, I feel like you give more importance to the "give us back our gold thing" than we do. I've never heard people say that to Spaniards, ever.

>As far as I know Spain has one of the lowest criminal and murder rates in the world, lower than even most countries in Europe

Yes but we have still this kind of shit every other day, and it's not precisely Spaniards the ones behind this:

>20minutos.es/noticia/2925987/0/mossos-creen-que-tiroteo-meridiana-barcelona-fue-venganza-que-autor-es-profesional/

So, no one should act surprised when people say """xenophobic""" things like

Having one of the lowest crime rates in the planet doesn't mean it isn't still a lot, especially compared to the ratios we had prior to this mass wave of immigrants. Sometimes I think some people is just too used to crime, murder and violence, numbed by it.

Meant to quote

Only like 10 countries in the world are safer than Spain, including some meme islands, what the fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

We could be safer, more than half of our prisoners are immigrants, and the other half probably are mostly gypsies (our prisons are full of Gypsies).

I'm sold. Packing my bag and flechas and going to spainish paradise asap. Land of my ancestors, here I come!! Wish me luck!!

And you could also be much more dangerous. So I really don't see your point, but whatever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francoist_Repression

Crime rates under Franco were ridicously low.Our society is way more civic than yours it is just a fact.Tiraflechas are human garbage

>Crime rates under Franco were ridicously low.
>no south american immigrants
>400,000 death toll (much higher than the Drug War)
>mass rapes
>forced labour
>human experimentation

vs

>south american immigrants
>one of the lowest crime rates in the world

Ok

Most Mexicans I've met have pretty big fucking noses too, that makes no sense. They're just fat, bulbous Mestizo noses as opposed to a more pronounced white nose

>400,000 death toll
Lol.Not even close.That is all the people that died in the civil war.You should also learn what crime rates are you fucking dindus.Sudacas as they are dumb,ugly and inferior have a huge inferiority complex which causes frustration.That is why the cause so much crime.

>Lol.Not even close
[citation needed]
The Drug War is a literal war, and it is counted in the murder rate.

And it doesn't matter, because, as it has already been established, you have one of the lowest crime rates in the world with all those immigrants included, while hundreds of thousands died during Franco, with others tens of thousands fleeing to Latin America.

>Taringa
Thanks to you we have more underage cunts

>you have one of the lowest crime rates in the world with all those immigrants
Crime quadrupled in 4 years.Now that they started to leave it has been reduced again.You see you people are used to live amongst human garbage(yourselves).We aren't

So, in a country of more than 40 million people, you had 300 hundred murders in one year = 0.7 murder rate.

While in all the years of Franco, you had 10,000 murders per year. With half of your current population. Something so a murder rate of 40, during 39 years.

Which makes you 57 time safer now that you have immigrants.

But whatever.

>10,000 murders per year
Fuck dude you are fucking dense.In 1999 we had 4 times less crime than in 2006 you dumb sudaca.

>1936-1975
>a little more than half of your current population
>no immigrants
>400,000 death toll
>about 10,256 people murdered per year
>murder rate of at least 40, during 39 years (twice the murder rate of Mexico in the worst year we had)

vs

>2014
>46,068,796 population
>immigrants yes
>325 murders in one year
>murder rate of 0.7, one of the safest countries on earth

>It was 57 times more dangerous to live in Spain when there were no sudacas
>fuck sudacas

Ok

>dude you are fucking dense
You are the one defending Franco, when he murdered more than 400,000 people.

>Porque los españoles hablan tan mal.
>Google.mx
>Millón y pico de resultados.
>Porque los mexicanos hablan tan mal.
>Google.es
>Ni diezmil resultados.

Alvergas we no mms chingon aprendan hablar pinches culeros amigos del donal trum :v :v

lel

Murder is not the same as political persecution.Encarceration rates under Franco were 10 times smaller than they are today.And in prisions their is only sudacas,moors,gypsies and niggers

Wtf happened to europe

>mexicanos
>implicando que nosotros inventamos ese meme que ni risa da
Esas mierdas no pueden ser más que de un indio taringuero,que te hace pensar que fuimos nosotros??
Hay más paises que hablan español ,y creo que hay unos que enserio estan eternal butthurt con España....al contrario aqui ya los niños rata se creen willirex y esos gamers españoles.

Casi todos los grupos de facebook que se quejan de los doblajes son mexicanos, deja de hacer luz de gas payaso, sabes perfectamente que en España la gente suele despreciar a todo el mundo independientemente de donde sea y eso os incluye a vosotros y a los kazakos y a todo dios, por dios, que lloricas que sois.

>Murder commited by the government is not murder.
Ok. So I guess it was perfectly fine to kill twice as many people the Drug War in Mexico has killed, for 4 time longer.

I guess that murder commited by soldiers against their enemies is not murder either. (which it actually isn't), but it counts for us, for some reason. See pic.

>Encarceration rates under Franco were 10 times smaller than they are today
Well, if you kill them instead, that is what it is expected.

>And in prisions their is only sudacas,moors,gypsies and niggers

And you are still one of the safest countries on Earth.

Can I get a quick rundown

>que lloricas que sois
Nadie en este hilo ha dicho que los españoles nos odian, ni "el horo", ni nada. La única razón por la que existe es para preguntar ¿por qué en TODOS los hilos que hablan de España, los españoles pretenden que nosotros los odiamos a ustedes? En todos, no hay uno sólo en que no lo digan, cuando en serio, en Latino América a nadie le importan los españoles.

>oh no, adolescentes se quejan de nuestro doblaje, toda latinoamerica nos odia, oh la humanidad

Por dios, que lloricas que sois :^)

>You are safe so sudacas don't commit crime!
You are dumb as hell

Love the red ensign but what's with the Spanish stuff?

If they commit 0.7 rate in crime, (which is literally nothing by any standard), when you used to be 57 times worse without them, I really fail to see the problem behind "some south americans make fun of my accent on youtube :("

>Casi todos son mexicanos
No, son de todas partes obviamente hay mexicanos pero en esos grupos repetitivos la mayoría son memes contra México lo del doblaje salió desde YT pero estoy seguro que ese "meme" de aquí no salió.
>independientemente de donde sea y eso os incluye a vosotros y a los kazakos y a todo dios, por dios, que lloricas que sois.
Ni sé quienes son los kazakos, ni me importa, si tenemos mala fama haya ,pues la verdad aquí a todos le da igual

Holy fuck dude you are dumb. There is no fucking point debating you. Here you have your last (You)

Dude, you are being delusional and manipulative.

You are comparing the death toll of a Civil War where the Soviets and the Nazis were involved in proxy to the murder rate cause by common crime due to violent subcultures, gangs and such.

We don't used to be worse, when immigration came (AND WE WERE NOT IN CIVIL WAR) crime increased, how is this so hard for you to understand?

You are trying to argue that Latin American immigration reduced our crime rates, wtf are you drinking.

I'll reply to you with your own quote.

>You are safe so sudacas don't commit crime!

Well, yes, otherwise you wouldn't be safe.

has anyone noticed the sudden rise of xenophobia and racism online?
i used to play a lot of ragnarok, lineage, mu and wow online and the hispanic community was really diverse, never had any issues
a few years in, got into college and started playing online games again and my god they all hate each other

¿Eres subnormal o que te pasa? Lo de los kazakos era un ejemplo para que entendieras que en España la gente tiende a despreciar a los demas, deja de leer lo que te da la gana para reforzar tus puntos de vista.

How can hispanics be racist towards eachother m8?

¡Viva España!
Cantemos todos juntos
con distinta voz
y un solo corazón.
¡Viva España!
Desde los verdes valles
al inmenso mar,
un himno e hermandad.
Ama a la Patria
pues sabe abrazar,
bajo su cielo azul,
pueblos en libertad.
Gloria a los hijos
que a la Historia dan
justicia y grandeza
democracia y paz.

Mass immigration like the West had in the last decades has been followed by an increase in crime, rapes and terror attacks done by said foreigners and people still wonder why xenophobia is increasing.

The Spanish civil war lasted 3 years (1936-1939). Fracoist regime and his murders lasted 39 (1936-1975), without the Civi War. You can't blame all the murders and Francoist repression to just those 3 years. And even if you could, we are also at war. So you either forget both death tolls, or acknowledge them both. Because at the end of the day 4 time more people died in Spain than here, no matter if you call it war or murder.

No teneis mala fama, el te dijo otra cosa pero parece que no sabes leer.

but it's not like that's prevalent between the hispanics you'd find online

Yes, thanks God we have the Latin American immigrants with their maras, latin kings, ñetas and such to lower our crime rates.

My great grandpa fought for the Nationalists and the Blue Division.
I recently became quite obsessed with him and I always ask my grandma to tell me stories about him. He died the year before I was born so I never knew him.

>You are trying to argue that Latin American immigration reduced our crime rates

Except I am not. What I am saying is that you can perfectly be murderous retards without immigration, that you can be perfectly safe with them (which you are) and that your crime rate so ridiculously low that it is laughable that you are complaining literally over nothing.

Again, not what I said. But their crime rates are laughable. Not because I am used to them, but because they are tiny even compared to the most peaceful nations in the world. And again, you can perfectly be murderous retards without immigration,

Probably the immigration

So you are pretending to say that Venezuela is a more peaceful society than Poland just because 60 years ago Poland was the scenario of millions of deaths during WW2?

Are you pretending that Venezuela, despite having the highest murder rate in the world, where people kill you not because of bombs in a battlefield, but just to steal your shoes or as a part of a gang initiation, is a more peaceful society than Poland because despite all, the total death toll in Venezuela is still lower than in Poland during WW2?

Sieg Heil!

>you are complaining literally over nothing.We complaing

You are so used to murder and violence that a drive-by shooting in the middle of the day in the streets of Barcelona looks like nothing to you.

To us, it isn't. Stay in your fucking countries if you are going to do this shit here.

>HURR DURR WE ARE JUST KILLING AND RAPING SOME SPANIARDS WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH WHEN IT COULD BE WORSE LIKE IN OUR COUNTRIES HURR DURR

Holy shit this fucking Mexican

No wonder people voted for Trump.

This people send literal murderers and rapists and criminal gangs and they act like the victims when you point it out. It's enraging.

Venezuela right now is a more peaceful society than Nazi Germany, yes.
Venezuela right now is not more peaceful than Germany right now, no.

>Are you pretending that Venezuela, despite having the highest murder rate in the world, where people kill you not because of bombs in a battlefield, but just to steal your shoes or as a part of a gang initiation, is a more peaceful society than Poland because despite all, the total death toll in Venezuela is still lower than in Poland during WW2?
Nope.

You have a problem with some crime yes, but it is so tiny it is ridiculous. SAFEST COUNTRY ON EARTH, aside from fucking San Marino, Monaco, Andorra, French Polynesia. You are overblowing the situation, and it is funny.

And the worst part is that this isn't even the topic of the thread.

>act like the victims
Show me one time I have done this. Instead, this whole thread is you trying to act like victims over a 0.7 murder rate (lowest than anything in the world), and trying to make it sound like you live in Aleppo due to some Ecuadorians.

But there are almost no mexicans living in Spain, there are about 20,000 nationals in there 0.015% of your population. Even if the number dropped to 0 I can bet everything I have that your crime rate wouldn't change that much if anything at all.
Man, I don't really give a shit on what other lat countries make in your country, mexico has always had a good relation with Spain and our countries are so deeply tied down by culture, history and people that I can't really get mad at the idea of you hating our guts. You do what you must and live a happy life brother

ya baaah cállense los 2 aún así no puedes comparar el ihd de españa con mexico ya que aquí los problemas sobran aunque ellos tengan "menos gente" eso no da al caso no creo que meter las guerras y eso sea relevante
en fin

>aún así no puedes comparar el ihd de españa con mexico
¿Dónde he hecho yo eso?

Todo el hilo parece que la gente quiere debatir contra cosas que jamás escribí. Bastante interesante.

>if you say that the lowest crime rates in the world are low is because you are a violent savage, stop sending immigrants becase despite their tiny ammounts of crime we still have the lowest crime rates in the world. All of these HUGE problems would be solved if they never came here, like history has taught us, Spain is an utopia when we have no sudacas at all, like between 1936-1975, which by the way, the 400,000 murders in that period don't count because we had a 3 year war in between those 39 years, so because it was a war, let's ignore the fact that I would have been 57 times more likelly to be killed than now. Fuck sudacas, we were an utopia without them, and if you disagree you are delusional because you are clearly implying that we are safer because of them, despite the fact that you never wrote such a thing. Stop trying to act like victims, sudacas, you are destroying Spain, fuck immigration and fuck gl*balism, con franco esto no pasaba, VIVA FRANCO, VIVA EL REY, VIVA EL ORDÉN Y LA LEY
>BUILD WALL, PRAISE TRUMP, PRAISE KEK

>caring about YT comments
You are all retards

kek