Real scientist?

Other urls found in this thread:

entertainment.time.com/2012/04/13/top-10-wicked-smart-actors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>engineer
STEM

In the trades of science

Dolph is superior scientist

Yeah he's a scientist(bachelor's of eng.), but he's also a good little bought and paid for shill that will say anything he's told to. Having him wax intellectual about subjects he has no merit in whatsoever is just an appeal to authority fallacy, and just pander to the people who remember him from elementary.

So is Dolph Lundgren a scientist, as this user is pointing out?

>Invented nothing
>no real papers or research
>no real theories other than what agrees with the left

If he is a scientist ...I guess it depends on how you define "scientist" ... He is a scientist like Dr Dre is a Doctor.

>thinks engineers are scientists

Only in the most semantic sense, it's applied not experimental
Yes, much more of one in fact (by his qualifications at least, his day job is of course not scientific)

Engineer. And science communicator - which is good, as we need more of these with scientific ignorance in the ascendency

Thank you. Another $0.05 has been deposited into your account.

His new show is so fucking bad. It's cringe worthy, with the fake cheering, oohhhs and ahhhs and shit.
Plus, the science is shit is like a 1st grade level. I know it's for Ameritards, but even they are not that fucking dumb.

What is all this anti-Nye shilling the alt-right is purchasing these days? Is he the new Democrat boogeyman? Have they run out of slander for Hillary and Obama?

>even they are not that dumb

They just voted in a TV celebrity who says that global warming isn't real because he saw snow during the winter.

Nah, I am pretty liberal man, but that guy is fucking annoying as fuck.
He doesnt even make arguments. He just cuts guests off and tries to belittle them. That doesnt help the cause.

He hurt their feelings so now they're having a tantrum. Just the latest in a long line of conservatard dummy spits.

Touche

Never worked as ether of that. Communicator? You mean show for little kids

ROFL

>public figure gets a show and shoehorns his political agenda into it
>passes off his bachelor's in eng. as a real qualification to speak about anything and everything
>people call him a dumb ass
You: LOL look at all these at-right (code word for anyone a leftist disagrees with) shills.

You communists make available so much low hanging fruit for us correct thinkers to pluck and devour.

At what point do you stop making these threads? I think you've accomplished your goal of making a sufficient amount of people on Sup Forums - Sup Forums hate Bill Nye.

I could go get a dictionary definition of a "communicator", but I can see in your case it would do no good.

And correctly it would be "either of those"

I'll bet you voted Trump, think that global warming is a hoax, there was no holocaust and the mainstream media is just all fake news

not a real talk show host
HE IS JUST A COMEDIAN
>and not a very good one

>You communists make available so much..
What is wrong with communism? That shit is rad.

>Only in the most semantic sense, it's applied not experimental
lolno.

Protip: if you're not regularly learning nuance of the scientific method and applying it, you're not a scientist.

Does a spokesperson for the scientific community need to be a scientist, or just have cue cards written by people in the scientific field being talked about?
Does a scientist have time to be both a scientist and a spokesperson?

Science educator.

Let's move on.

MY SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH, MUCH MORE THAN EITHER OR OR OR

You my friend have never engineered a thing in your life, have you?

Thank you for posting this, I love dolph lundgren.

>Science educator.
Is he qualified for even this?

Nye began his career as a mechanical engineer for Boeing Corporation in Seattle, where he invented a hydraulic resonance suppressor tube used on 747 airplanes.

this guy IS a scientist
NOT A TALK SHOW HOST
how dare he assume that role

true. He 1 or only like 2 or 3 smart black dudes. He doesnt get the nigger title since he is ranks as smart.

Yes I do and I am right.
I bet you are Jew

Why does Bill Nye trigger Sup Forumstards so much? There has been a thread, if not several about him basically since his show started.

He living in y'all niggas heads, rent-free.

No

He's a plagiarist hack.

He only exists as a figurehead for "i fucking love science XD" normies on facebook to look up to and feel smart for knowing about.

There's a lot of examples like that, Brian May, for example, has a PhD in astrophysics.

this guy is the President NOT a businessman

Bait thread?
Bait thread.
>sage

>He living in y'all niggas heads, rent-free.

Fuck, that's a nice phrase. Totally using this next time someone plays themselves.

Thanks.

>implying
But sure, you're absolutely correct. Btw, short order cooks are scientists and qualified to speak on any topic they wish.
He annoys me because he claims authority, was washed up, and pretty much is jumping on whatever bandwagon happens to keep him in the news and getting a paycheck.

>I bet you are Jew
So far you're batting 0/4

> that shit is rad
Says the dumbfuck on his capitalist computing device operating thanks to a capitalist system on telecommunication from the comfort of his capitalist provided living accommodations...

he's the Dr Oz of science

"Science GUY"

And engineering is applied science. He's gotta know his shit.

SCIENCEGATE 2017
niggers get in here

>scientific method makes a scientist

Oh good, I see you passed middle school.

I apply the scientific method whenever I want to take a nice long shit but don't want to get hemorrhoids.

Fucking retard. You are completely scientifically illiterate.

the real question is simple
are you a scientist simple by having a degree?
or do you cross that line when you get your first paper published

>Never worked as ether of that
Except working as an engineer at Boeing for years.

Gotta keep the "us vs them" mentality going by creating enemies.

That picture is false. Dolph doesnt have any of those degrees.

From someone who is actually illiterate, coolstorybro.

this a GIRL
clearly NOT A BOY

oh fuck, the trio of horror

He's an engineer with no real skills other than an identifiable face that people with an agenda can use to push their narrative. He's no more a scientist than my dick is, except my dick can at least discern gender and react appropriately.

He's an engineer, not a scientist. Fucking bachelor degree, that's it.

>Real scientist?

No. He has an engineering degree.

the Scientist Dolph

kek

His critics like to point out that he only has a BS in Mechanical engineering, but it's from Cornell, which is a very good school, and he also went on to get certified as a professional engineer which is a whole other class of engineering. He is definitely a scientist in every sense of the word. There are physics PhDs that do less real world science than this guy.

this guy was a drawing
clearly NOT a scientist

HAHAHAHA

dolph the boxer

+20 barney rubles will be deposited in your account, comrade

I fucking hate John Oliver, he pisses me off, his jokes are bad, he's piss ugly and he thinks he's so funny. And it's a shame because his show can have some good content and topics, but i can't stand him so i can't even watch it.

literally Bill Nye is the only one that doesn't belong.
Both other gentlemen concentrate on reverting old ways of thinking (religious determinism) to start them off on their own way of taking on the world. WITHOUT shoving social constructs down their throats and hypersexualizing children.

Yet they stand by him. What does that tell you about them?

even if he wasn't a "real" scientist, which he is. the world needs TONS of focus on science right now no matter where it comes from, especially given we are living in dangerous times whereas being a retard is fashionable and also encouraged.

>Lundgren graduated with a degree in chemical engineering from Sweden’s Royal Institute of Technology. He earned a master’s degree from the University of Sydney, finishing at the top of his class. While working as a bouncer in Australia, Lundgren won a Fulbright scholarship to attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology — which he soon gave up after he began dating model Grace Jones (who hired him as a bodyguard and had him return with her to New York City)

entertainment.time.com/2012/04/13/top-10-wicked-smart-actors/

your a gay nigger

he is a science communicator. He is very well read. He tries to communicate complex scientific terms to a wide range of people.

Gif related.
> the world needs TONS of focus on science right now
>whereas being a retard is fashionable
People like him are the ones making it fashionable. There is no focus on science with Bill Nye.

Nice rebuttal, and coming from the guy posting shirtless Dolph Lundgren photos.

Yeah and when he goes back to speaking with authority about only engineering and without pushing pathetic leftist shit about subjects where he gets talking points from tumblr he'll be left alone.

How much rouge does carl have on? He looks like a hooker from pre revolution france

he makes you hard huh

I bet Beakman could beat up Bill Nye.

>anything i dont like is just Sup Forums

Yeah that attitude lost you what was supposed to be ths easiest election in herstory

>Retard alert
Politics has nothing to do with science, it's facts, just because the "Left" agrees with more facts than the right isn't politics, it's bloody common sense you inbred ape

An invention does not a scientist make, and he's not even calling himself a scientist, he is just one who practices science in the purpose of education, we call that a science educator, you should get one.

I mean he's always been a mechanical engineer, and he's never said otherwise. You don't have to have a degree to be a scientist, it's a way of common sense and critical thinking, not some political bullshit you have to make up to fit in with your own beliefs. Science has this lovely thing of not giving a shit about what you believe, because it doesn't matter what you believe, what matters is the facts and the truth.

Sorry you didn't make it past high school thinking level, better luck next time

No, retard, he barely has the qualifications of a middle school science teacher, and his target audience are fucking children and those who think like them.

Do you suck Bill Nye's cock or something?

>tries to get children interested in STEM stuff
>tries to raise awareness about impending environmental doom
>tries to raise awareness about real, attainable, renewable sources and options
>asshole because he doesn't have a phd?

He's a poster child. He's not a phd, but he is parroting what the bulk of the scientific community agree on. He's a spokesperson.

I for one think he's a valuable counterpoint to all the science denying idiots hell bent on ruining the future.

-> bachelor's degree in Education and Theatre and his Master's Degree in Special Education from Queens College in New York.