Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-confessed-mark-lester-1989962
youtube.com/watch?v=TmESAFmuzv4
youtube.com/watch?v=rdyyik9ZmKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The father of this

because it wasn't his sperm

WTF? i love interracial relationships now

The purity of one's soul determines one's appearance.

they aren't related to him

Prove it.

Did he get reverse cucked? or was he just cucked cause he turned white?

it was a sperm donor

Post proof or retract.

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-confessed-mark-lester-1989962

>Literally willing to post proof if the jackson family agrees
>mfw this pretty much confirms mikey isn't the actual father

Fucking children and asking other men for their semen to be put in his wife's pussy so he can father the children. What exactly was wrong with him?

He was chemically castrated to keep his voice high as a kid. No fucking joke.

I've heard that he had a normal mans voice when he wasn't singing or in an interview.

>M. Lester

but in that pic they do look similar

Na bruh the crazy ass nazi experimentation that was done on Michael Jackson to preserve his youth is pretty well known. He continued them himself into his later years.

he never hid his natural voice, sometimes he just preferred to speak higher because that was part of his character and it sounded better. Often he would use it but no one ever seemed to care when he did. Media was too busy calling him WACKO JACKO all the god damn time to pay attention to anything else.

This is a small sample of him not putting on his high tone youtube.com/watch?v=TmESAFmuzv4

That voice is clearly usually high for a man. Its the tenor I have always seen him use in interviews, not sure what high-pitched speaking voice the creator of that video had in mind.

This is Michael Jacksons dad.

He has blue eyes.

Also MJ's oldest son also has vitiligo. Those are his kids.

Cara?

Mostly from when he was younger in the late 70's early 80's when he was a young adult. also this youtube.com/watch?v=rdyyik9ZmKQ

MJ's son with early vitiligo.

to THIS

they all look mexican

Huh !?

I hate this motherfucker

Looks pretty similar to me, shes a halfie that got her moms nose and grandpa's eyes

looks jewish