After seeing the first episode of The Handmaid's Tail...

After seeing the first episode of The Handmaid's Tail, I'm wondering what laws my fellow anons would pass that would strip all women (or at least all breeding-aged women) of their rights.

Forced public nudity for all women? Mandatory collars & tags? Shock chips that can be activated if a woman denies any request from an user?

Like, if we had some kind of magic wish that could rewrite reality anyway we'd like?

I'd start off on something small, like suddenly make it so that all women have to now wear collars and I.D. tags (with women forced to report to new I.D. centers that have also suddenly appeared in every town), and then build up from there.

Even worse for women, guys are reprogrammed to think that any of the changes I make to reality are the way things have always been and don't understand it when women (understandably) lose their shit at this sudden reality shift.

Not woman in general but just fat peeple would be sent to forced dieting camps and peeple who smoke would be hung on the walls like they do to the preacher

I'd pass a law that says I can ejaculate inside Elisabeth Moss every day

I'd love to see what laws other anons would come up with, but assuming we could do something about the STD problem, I'd make it so the punishment for breaking the laws anyone else comes up with is forced sexual public service.

That's pretty much what happens in the show.

I need to start watching this

Best part is that it pretty much starts right now, with the world where all women have been enslaved being established in literally less than a few years.

Moss goes from any girl you'd see on the street right now to property in less than 5 years.

>Tail

Damned autocorrect!

Black and mixed goddessesare given immunity.

white weemeen are used as breeding slaves.

It's not quite what OP meant, but if I had omnipotent Q powers, I'd start fucking with women by giving them all animal tails and some fucked up animal instincts and behaviors that they'd have a hard time controlling, and then let them live in fear of being changed more into whatever animal their tail represents.

This

Is this the show liberals use to try and scare people about how spooky republicans are when it actually describes life for Muslim women?

Hell, start with laws making public sexual service mandatory right off the bat.

Tomorrow morning, every woman on the planet between the ages of 16 and 40 gets a summons to appear at a certain location in her city where she'll be put on display for 24 hours sometime this week.

The show, and the book, are ridiculous. Leave it to a shriveled Canadian hag to demonize an imagined theocratic america (never going to happen) while blissfully ignoring that this shit already happens to women in Islamic countries RIGHT NOW.

Its highly distilled, 100% pure bullshit.

And, ironically enough, it's what theocratic Republicans want right now, too.

Yeah, no.
Please put forth any meaningful evidence of such.

Not gonna lie, I found Tziporah from The Prince of Egypt to be pretty hot when I was a kid.

She has amazing feet too.

Well I'd say there would be some sort of ballot every weekend that would make some females in breeding age public fucktoys.

You got good taste in cartoon women, son.

Well if I had absolute/omnipotent power, I'd make it so that incest never results in pregnancy and sisters are widely accepted as being brothers' sexual relief tools

Men are reprogrammed to suddenly view all women as nothing but chattle, to the extreme that from men's new perspective, women have ALWAYS been pets/slaves/livestock but they've somehow set themselves free and now it's mens' responsibility to put females back into their place. Men retain their basic personalities and affections for the women in their lives, only now instead of viewing them as wives, daughters and friends, men can suddenly only view these women as property run amok.

Of course, this leads to all kinds of horror stories for women as they realize that the men in their lives have been reprogrammed overnight, and womens' shock at all this puts them on the defensive just long enough for men to start enslaving them (well, enslaving them *again* from men's point-of-view), with plans for slave processing centers drawn up in every large town and city in the world, the establishment of governmental bodies regulating the sale and purchase of women, and mandatory summons being distributed to all women and girls demanding they report to slave processing centers once they're built.