Untitled

鹿島戦が楽しみだ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
youtube.com/watch?v=hoF_fa9TMDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

Well, it's not my intention to sound as if I'm underestimating America de Mexico but a Real's victory is something to be expected today.

The opposite, that still may be possible, would be surprising and actual breaking news.

姑の卑猥過ぎる巨乳を狙う娘婿 松坂美紀

日曜日が楽しみだぜ!!

>My son-in-law, Miki Matsuzaka aiming for big tits that are too obscene by my mother-in-law
What did he mean by this.

good look shinki

fuckin' weeb

I used Google Translate.

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>that refereeing at the end

見てるよ~

Kashima Antlers honurabu team will beat TSUUUUUUUUU and be official best team on this planet

GOOOO TSUBASAAAAA

kill yourself

why are algerians so good at footy

>nips can't even fill half the stadium for a Real Madrid match after having to pay FIFA to host the tournament

Is this meme cup finished?

鹿島 حلال 4-1

Those almost empty stadiums are quite a depressing view. At least they should get it out of Japan.

I guess that there are places that would be more willing and grateful to host this tournament.

The only other countries willing to bribe FIFA to host the tournament are sandnigger countries and maybe the Chinese.

I remember reading somewhere that India also wanted to host this competition.

I think that any place will be good as long as it has an audience willing to fill stadiums.

Real 3-4 kashima

ching chong eat dog

> american flag

wew lad

>australian flag
G O T T A
O
T
T
A

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY

what an ignorant terrible woman

(●^o^●)

blooming heck. i knew you aussies were feisty but your women are just barbaric. don't blame the lad for marrying an asian lass tbf.

also them people laughing in the background. wtf.

Why doesn't the guy react more? jesus fuck I'd punch her in the face so powerfully she'd travel through multiple dimensions

Is she even take photos of them? what the fuck australia?

>australian women
Flight of the Conchords got it right
youtube.com/watch?v=hoF_fa9TMDk

no it won't

atl nacional fucked up

top kike

back to |eddit you go

im sure you would achmed