Fetish acquired
This pic satisfies so many fetishes i have:
>sakura looking (flashing dick)
>boobs
>shota
>hinata
RULE34:That which satisfies you

Fetish #4: Rutiluphilia (Redheads)
Fetish #3: Exhibitionism / Agoraphilia (Outdoor)

Fetish #3
Fetish #2: Urophilia (Pee)

damn see the way sakura's looking at his dick

Me! Me! Me! And it's a top 10!
Fetish #10 (no pic because they are too rare): Tooth brushing
Fetish #9: Mesomorph body type
Fetish #8: Clothes present
Fetish #7: Short hairs
Fetish #6: Glasses
Fetish #5: hypnosis
Fetish #4: Happy girl (basic but still)

Fetish #3: Ear cleaning (also rare as fuck)
Fetish #2: Redheads

Fetish #1: Gentle femdom

what's that?
flashing dick to milfs,there's a fetish

You see BDSM? Well take out the pain part and you have a dom fetish. Add to this that the girl is dominant and you have a femdom fetish. Add to this that the girl is carring and you have a gentle femdom fetish.
It's pretty much something relaxing, and being used by a girl that is carring feels so great...

>Milf Hinata was introduced like 2 years ago, still no Boruto and Hinata doujin
What's wrong with doujin artist Naruto is working all day, never comes homes and neglects Hinata, this stuff writes itself

oh, let's see, so many it's hard to count
CFNM, clothed female/nude male
cock shock, or cock worship
too many others to list

For all that I don't like naruto, forced to admit the girls of that manga are good hentai material.
Sadly the doujin are bad because they all are the basic same story, based on the same pose and same acts, and very often rape (which is my worst boner killer)...

Fetish #213:
Snuff + Loli + Abuse

Yeah, it always get raped by the enemy or Naruto make clones and fuck them all, i just pointed that a doujin of Boruto and Hinata would be really easy to make all the basics are there lonely housewive, with workaholic husband and son in rebellious phase that hates his dad

Yeah.
But hey, most fans of naruto that are artist seems to be too fan of "look, here sakura loose and RAPE and then hinata RAPE and naruto clone and CLONE SEX! And let's make the only fully drawn character a naked sasuke!"

"why am I getting raped and having my ass beat by big black guys in prison?"

People really hate Sakura and love Sasuke, something i think Sakura being inpregnated by Sasuke was some class of punishment

That's stupid. Sakura is sexy and look unusual with her 5km long front, and sexy is a basic emo weaboo.

Wish it was a doujin or something. I would love it.

Bbw asians is best fetish

for shota, is it better if the older girl is unwilling?

Burh, is just a cartoon.