What are some unexplainable things you have witnessed in your life?

What are some unexplainable things you have witnessed in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzGuLAN-iVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This thread
This thread belongs on /x/ user.

A man who had never been elected to any public office or shown any more than passing interest in politics getting elected to the presidency of the United States of America

Saw a dead relative standing in the room through mirror or (tinted) window, as a reflection when i was young. Still wondering to this day (15 years after) WTF. This was the only paranormal encounter in my entire life. It was a genuine reflection of dat person, starring right at me. After that I had a seriousnproblem visiting that room for 6 months alone, and it carried in into my teen years too. Now i am accepting it as a normal one time life experience, which opened my mind.

> be me, skipping grade 10 homeroom with 2 grills.
> absolutely no one at home, and no pets at the time.
> put on a movie.
> start to hear footsteps.
> "wtf, user. Is someone home?"
> "nope."
> ignore it at first, but then we hear it again.
> much louder this time.
> footsteps stop, then we hear a door slam closed.
> nope the fuck out of my house, and chill on the front lawn.
> neverfoundoutwhy.jpg

> did you give him tree fiddy?

This

I'm anti-Trump blah blah whatever
but seriously, shut the fuck up with this shit.

>shh!
>letpeopleenjoythings :)

I just run away.

I ate a bunch of fibre supplement once ... didn't shit for four days.
Day 4 , have my morning coffee/ ciggerette ... stomach rumbles... oh fuck Sup Forums
Barely make it to toilet
Horrible fart releases ... at least 45 seconds of pure air... the smell could gag a maggot , finally , faster then usain bolt logs start flying out my asshole , hard dense logs that are leaving my whole ass wet as fuck on account of the splashing , continues for at least 5 minutes, pure shitting unstopped , I almost fill the bowl... the smell is pealing the paint in my washroom , I'm sweating , my eyes look like I've been chopping onions whistle being whipped by Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen ... the smell ... oh god the smell ... finally finish ... go to wipe ... CLEAN.

Freaked me the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzGuLAN-iVc

>I ate a bunch of fibre supplement once ...
>
didn't shit for four days.
>Day 4 , have my morning coffee/ ciggerette ... stomach rumbles... oh fuck Sup Forums
>Barely make it to toilet
>Horrible fart releases ... at least 45 seconds of pure air...
> the smell could gag a maggot , >finally , faster then usain bolt can run logs start flying out my asshole >hard dense logs that are leaving my whole ass wet as fuck on account of the splashing
>continues for at least 5 minutes
>pure shitting unstopped
>I almost fill the bowl...
> the smell is pealing the paint in my washroom
> I'm sweating
> my eyes look like I've been chopping onions whistle being whipped by Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen
> ... the smell.jpg
> oh god the smell ...
>finally finish .
>... go to wipe ...
>CLEAN.

>Freaked me the fuck out.

Awe the little snowflake had his safe space violated. Go back to daddy you stupid fucking fag

this isn't ylyl fuck

I live in an apartment. One day I went to the hallway to take the trash outside, and when I walked in back home and closed the door, someone or something grabbed the door knob and turned it really fast, tried to open it. Like it happens in horror movies. It was right after I closed it, so I was right there. It was a silent evening and that happening was quite noisy and obviously happening. I immediately opened the door to see there was no one outside.

I still think my mind was messing up though. I don't believe in ghosts despite the evidences.

When I was ten I was at a movie with my uncle Bill. Part way through the movie I got this terrible anxiety. I went to the bathroom because I thought I was going to have diarrhea or be sick. I didn't, so I went back and resumed watching the movie.

When Bill took me home we found out my uncle Jim had killed himself.

I know it's probably a coincidence but it still makes me question my rationalist world view when I think about it.

Its almost like hallucinating the images of recently deceased people is a widespread phenomenon that has been heavily researched and explained my multiple academic sources.

It was like 3 in the morning during summer break, I was playing some vidya in the living room when I hear like a knocking in a door, I ignored it but after a while noticed that it came from the bathroom, the knocking evolved into scratches, went to the bathroom to see what's happening, open the door and there's a fucking turtle in there

Not me but family friend's husband was a musician who was touring now and then. One day he complained about headache and went to take a nap. He died because of aneurysm in his sleep.

Few days after he died the widow said she had a dream where he returned from a gig and said "I love you" and she said there was a specific smell in the dream. Next morning she said the smell was still present. (I assume it was perfume kind of smell).

-

Once when I was in my teens I was on a boat trip and arrested by the ship police because I was too drunk and ended up in a fight. I spent the night in jail. I tried to do an astral projection and I managed to fall into a trance and somehow ended up standing at the end of my parent's bed. Then I woke up.

When I returned from the trip my mother said that she saw a dream where I was in jail.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

There's quite a few of these actually but these just came into my mind and are concrete evidence. There is always huge possibility of imagination and vivid dreaming for this kind of things so not everything is "supernatural" as such but just imagination and lies, so you always need to be careful when you read about things especially on internet.

This was before mobile phone faggotry, I didn't have possibility to send messages or anything.

why the shit always rises to the top