Is that ok for you that your current gf was a fuckbuddy for someone and get fucked at drunk parties?

Is that ok for you that your current gf was a fuckbuddy for someone and get fucked at drunk parties?
This is freaking me out. How to deal with it?

In the past though right? I'd be okay with it if it was before she knew you. As long as she is trusting and loving towards you. Follow your gut though if you feel something is up

Once a slut always a slut.

truer words have never been spoken

Easy
Stop being a sensitive manlet
Or go find a virgin and lock her down

This.

Please. Literally every woman you meet has taken miles of dick. Sure as hell beats women who don't know what the fuck they're doing in the sack. Man up and get over it. Pansy.

what does someones past matter? its what they are like now that counts

these idiots in here saying slut and all that are basically saying its ok for us guys to fuck loads of sluts when were young and then settle down but its not ok if your a women ?

shock horror women can enjoy sex and still be decent person

100% this.

Find a good girl and turn her bad for your cock and yours alone. It's not hard so long as they're age 17-19.

Keep her around as a fuck buddy and when you find someone else drop her

Fiance was a virgin. So tight I could barely get a finger in at first. Now knows how to fuck like a pro. Get gud.

i believe the purpose of a fuck buddy is u dont give a shit if they bang someone else so why do u care?

Women are supposed to be discriminatory about who they let in their vaginas, idiot. Have you ever even watched a nature documentary?

shh... let the fedoras keep wearing their fedoras

>Average dick size is 5 inches.
>That's ten inches per round trip thrust
>one thrust per second average
>15 minutes average session time
>10*60*15= over 9000 inches of cock (750 feet)
>100 sessions per year
>75,000 feet of dick
>14.2 miles of cock
>sexually active for 15 years
>213 miles of dick
>your mom could travel to France of the length of dick she's taken

this is amazing

This user speaks the truth.

tl;dr - op is a faggot

most animals only have sex for procreation purposes, humans also like to do it for fun so why restrict yourself from doing things you enjoy because of regressive social/religious attitudes... if people stopped slut shaming then everyone would be enojying getting laid more

100% right, keep an eye on her op, but if she keeps you in constant worry or stress, just dump her

>What is taking a virgin and training her to pleasure your body
I swear you faggots have 0 imagination and 0 motivation to seize a once in the life opportunity

it just means that she is garbage.

Wat

>Wut is studies showing women can't fuck over 5 men without messing up the oxytocin based bonding

No, she doesn't. Just stop.

This so hard
Wouldn't trade in my personal whore for anything

Is that your gf?
Butterface/10 get a new one

ITT: sexually repressed neckbeards who don't know bout that miles of dick tipping fedoras furiously.

Always remember this OP. If something costs you your peace of mind it is not worth it.

Found the jelly virgin

Go get laid fam and know you'll never have a personalized fuck

Hmm would it bother me if I knew my gf was a complete whore who puts out for everyone? I don't know, hard to say. This one's a doozie, op.

what a load of shit

Most mammals enjoy sex. They just have instincts telling them when they shouldn't be fucking. We have society to tell us not to fuck indiscriminately. Same shit. I don't care though. Syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia are growing incredibally resistant to antibiotics so the problem should just sort itself out naturally

Any chick who says she's only slept with 2 or 3 guys is lying. At least shes being honest. I prefer my gfs to be sexually experienced bc I'm not an insecure neckbeard who dwells on the past. Virgins are just awful. Been with 3 back in college and it's the worst sex you will ever have. I don't have a decade to teach them, it's a waste of time. Be happy she s being honest and that she knows how to suck a dick and fuck

Newfag detected

no its true. ever heard of a woman? lol neckbeard. go wash your hands you fool

Look at it this way- would you be okay with a girl doing all the same things you did or wish you could do?

For instance, I've been in threesomes. I used to be appalled at the idea of being with a girl who was in threesomes with two dudes. But now I realize the hypocrisy of thinking that way.

My current gf has been with about 40 different guys. I've been with about the same women. I guess I got lucky that I met someone who was on the experience as I was sexually.

Just remember that they're human too. All the dumb shit I used to do with girls means I should expect she did the same dumb shit. I would have fucked like 5 girls in a night if they were all friends but I only got 2.

Most mammals don't enjoy sex. They compulsory do it.

You're beta.

This should make you hornier, since it means that you girl settled down for you over the other men.

You can prove to her that you're more worthy of them by indirectly by treating her like crap.

Another way to do it is by dominating her in bed. Things such as shoving your dick as hard you can into her pussy by grasping a part of her body and intentionally trying to hurt her, pulling her hair, and slapping her face will work.

Make sure that you cum deep inside her pussy and that she feels like she was tossed like a piece of crap to express your dominance.

Quit being a pussy. What does any of that matter now? I probably wouldn't want her hanging around that person(s), but as long as she's not slutting it up while she's with you, there's no issue here.

My wife had fucked several hundred guys by the time I married her. She's a great fuck - that's why I married her.

Fucking newfags everywhere

Summer sure comes early

Nope. I don't need to prey on teenage virgins who don't know better. Any experienced woman knows better than to date a fedora wearing faggot (you). I would bet money she is your first and she s 10 years younger than you with a 3/10 body. Good try though user.

15 min average session.... Boy when you get older you learn to get your time down. Average session of Fucking is about 3 mins the rest is all foreplay and making sandwiches

oldfag detected

MOOOOOOOOOAR!

Literally Google you sheltered uninformed faggot

No shit Sherlock.

The sandwiches are the best part if you ask me.

>be this guy
>total faggot
>steals shit from archived posts he saw in a YLYL thread with all the bananas in it
>Tries to suck own dick

Mate if you're going to blatantly steal shit from other people's creativity, at least get it right.

>Virgins are awful
And so were you the first 10 times you had sex
But you learned from your different partners
>What if a woman did the same thing but she learned everything from you

>be this user
>huurrrrr I can internet!
>wears helmet in public
>wanks to traps
>defends fedoras

Easy, find a girl that cannot count, problem solved

My take: why even care to know about this? It would only be relevant if she's swimming with STDs and you bone unprotected-like. If she's clean as a whistle, you have no business delving into her nasty past, and she has no sense in telling you about it. I am assuming you're the type who's asked for specifics and details about her liaisons! Pro-tip: she will never tell you the whole story anyhow, and you will be subjugated to your own fucked up imagination.

Your relationship is lost, my son.

Break up with her and find someone who's not an overt slut. Get with someone who understands irrelevant elements of the past are as need to know as thy get. Perhaps you can be smarter about the questions you ask.

Or stay with her and be miserable.

Ooooor get jacked and fuck her like a racehorse.

I think your relationship is fucked though.

Good luck!

>Prey on teenage virgins
Lol I'm just advocating time machines
I picked up my virgin when she was 12 and I was 13.
Here we are 15 years later and she's a goddess in bed
But please keep projecting

This guy is literally upset because his girlfriend has had sex before. What the actual fuck is wrong with you, op?

>Being this butthurt
What kind of faggot steals jokes then gets salty when he's caught. Foh newfag

>3/10
Try harder
>Inb4 edgy racial comments
Only neck beard fedora wearing faggots get triggered by skin color

It's OK. I remember my first computer. You get a pass.

>3 mins
What the fuck user
Do you not know how to make your woman cum from fucking? I can get her to cum in 3-5 mins but try to get her to have at least 2 (10-12 mins) plus then I need to cum (3-5)

Thank you

Good goy.

>fuckbuddy for someone
Well, yes, because it demonstrates that the girl is of questionable moral fiber when it comes to sex, but that's kinda everybody these days so I wouldn't say it's an automatic dealbreaker anymore.
>get fucked at drunk parties
No, that's not okay. Only whores do this shit.

This. A good fuck is so much better than a bad one. I've been in a LTR with a virgin and she used to just lay there.

Fuck a slut whenever you can!

Orrrrr... People who enjoy fucking. Jesus christ. The world is full of virgin prudes.

I'm not a "no hymen no diamond" guy, but I have no interest in a relationship with a chick that was just having casual sex with all of her guy friends that she has. The idea of having guys at the wedding that came in my wife's mouth isn't okay to me. The biggest red flag is when a girl says she doesn't get along with other girls and prefers the company of men. Wew

Son, come back to me in another ten years and we'll talk.

I used to be all free love sex is whatever and shit.

It's not that simple.

>D-Don't slut shame me!
Bitch, kill yourself before you give someone a disease.

Why does it matter? You're not thinking of MARRYING HER are you? Bad idea regardless of whether she's a cumdumping whore. Because even if she wasn't one now, she will be once you put that ring on.

>The idea of having guys at the wedding that came in my wife's mouth isn't okay to me. The biggest red flag is when a girl says she doesn't get along with other girls and prefers the company of men. Wew
This. All of this.

>She just laid there
This is why white girls suck

Everyone has a past, dude. There is not a single thing you can do about it. Just chill. Unless she's your first love. Then you're gonna ending up hating her for the rest of your life anyway. So fuck it. Let it go

>Women who prefer men
Eh it depends on the situation
Women are fucking crazy and if I was a woman I wouldn't hang with them simply because bitches be crazy and I'd have enough crazy in my life having estrogen
My gf and I grew up together so she's more of a bro than a girl
She finds it easier to kick it with the bros than chicks because the social anxiety of being around women doesn't exist

I wish she did suck!

I'll bet I could become your step dad in about two hours. Show some respect for your elders, son.

Is it not of to share your fiancée with a friend?

That's just bad luck
Having a woman who knows how to perfectly suck just your dick can't be beat

Why would you share your future wife
Da fuq cuck shit is this

Except all her guy bro friends want to fuck her 100% of the time. They may not make a move but they will given the opportunity. There may be exceptions but it's pretty much a fact.

Single chicks with guy friends find them less drama because they usually all fucked her already.

Well if you are interested. Kik itwasalladream20. I'm interested.

>step dad
I'm sorry you came from a broken home, Tyrone, but my parents stayed together.

Go steal a bike. I imagine that would make you feel better.

I'll agree with you there
Only a blind fool can't see when other dudes want in that puss
The best part is they're all in professional school so there's some actual social respect/responsibility

Again what I said was a specialized case and no means the rule
It was more an exception/outlier

That's because when it comes to fucking, you're supposed to do most of the work anyways.

If she can't suck then just mouth fuck her.

You have nothing to lose, and she'll eventually start liking you.

If she doesn't, then when she breaks up with you, she will regret it and forever long for a partner that can dominate her in bed.

As long as she literally has no contact with the, as in they are completely blocked off all social media and you get to check randomly. Then yeah I guess

We get it, youre a newfag.

Not knowing stale pasta when it's tried to be serves fresh
Hombre just stop
You're embarrassing yourself

Dominating in bed I agree with. But a guy who treats me like crap? No, I'd leave that fucker cos he ain't worth shit

>browses the chon 24/7
>I'm the one that should be embarrassed
Good try, lad. Good try.

Spotted the literal cuckolds. Kill yourselves and spare the next generation your idiocy.

>24/7
Projecting isn't healthy fam
>Still not knowing ancient gold
It's like you think you get service hours for being a newfag

>gets this upset over pasta
>thinks being a self proclaimed oldfag is an accomplishment
Embarrassing

>automatic dealbreaker
Depends on what deal you're talking about.

People saying, "why does her past matter?"

Would you trust a guy who used to diddle children to babysit your own or be a grade school teacher?

Would you let someone, who did time in jail for stealing, borrow your stuff or handle your money?

These cucks will tell you it's not the same and that you're just a triggered neckbeard.

>still trying to save face after getting anal destruction from multiple anons
It's time to stop posting

>Cucks
You're probably the same user calling people advocating virgins cucks

Nope. The only thing more disgusting and pathetic than an interracial cuckold is a roastie enabler. There's a reason why virginity was so highly desired among all cultures across the entirety of recorded human history. It's disturbing that so many people have seemingly done a turn around from that.

both have dubs. which one is right?