Anyone day drinking today? Whats /b drinking?

Anyone day drinking today? Whats /b drinking?

Hef drifter beer

With a shot of dark rum.

Coffee and water

forgot the damn pic

Classic. Wrigleyfag?

Mah Nigga

Rochester?

Modelo

not a cubs fan, but this shit is cheap, 11.99 a 24 pack by where im at

Having a peaceful sunday.

BAJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Vodka.... it's what real men drink.

Fandeme så !

It's not bad stuff at all either.

Vodka drank mostly by women around where i live. Men drink beer

Can't drink today because work- 15 hour shift ending at 2:30 am. However, tomorrow me and some friends are celebrating the end of the first year of culinary school and I have had a bottle of wine set aside for it since before school started- pic related.

I've got a bottle of armagnac stocked away for the end of the second year that I've held on to even longer.

I have 12 dollars and 2 beers in the fridge how can I get drunk

Buy malt liquor?

Watermelon Kool-Aid

yea for sure, when i want some cheap beer this is my go to, either this or high life, and if i can find strohs isn't too bad

So what you telling me is, you'd rather drink a gallon of beer to get fucked up opposed to a half pint of vodka that wall set your head straigh? I don't know about you, but I drink to get fucked up.

If you want a manly drink you go whisky... it sets you straight and fucks you up proper, vodka is for potatognashers

Favorite: Bushmills irish whiskey with Newcastle Brown Ale.
But i drink jameson most of the time or strong homemade booze at weekends. In workdays i just smoke weed.

Tushay my dear sur...... tushay.

homebrewfag

belgian witbier

in the fermenter

How much does it cost to produce ?

When I was drinking heavily getting dui and shit that's what I drank. Back to Miller lite

ah nice, whats in there a brown ale?

feel like miller lite is good, but too expensive for what it is always a couple bucks more then something similar

Yeah I know I just enjoy the taste sounds dumb to all the stupid hipster micro brewing fags but hey I'm a simple veteran living in the country we don't get too crazy at our corner store

>Genesee Cream Ale
that brings me back to some dark, yet nostalgic days.

Stashed away one of these last night for my hangover. Now having a busch light. I hate it but it works.

I already know what you fucks are gonna say.

grains and hops are around $30 for 5 gallons.

belgian witbier

Well, that doesn't sound too awful. maybe I should brew beer instead of mead. Honey is just too damn expensive

Rate my drink Sup Forums

the process is simple. you just need to:

1. watch your times
2. sterilize the fuck out of everything
3. watch your temps
4. sterilize the fuck out of everything
5. control your fermentation temps
6. sterilize the fuck out of everything

oh, yeah...almost forgot...

>sterilize the fuck out of everything

born in the land of sky blue waters

What do you use for sterilisation ? Just pure alcohol ?

Titos and club soda, like a classy drunk who has a good job. Also about to pound a double espresso with frangelico, get ruuuudddee.

a solution called star san.

pick it up at the brew shop.

Yeah okay, beer brewing here we come !

you'll need a hot liquor tank, mash tun, and boil kettle

if i did it all over again, i'd use a 10 gallon igloo water cooler for the mash tun. it's insulated and holds the temps better. currently, i wrap my tun with a moving blanket and hold it in place with bungee cords.

at least one burner and propane bottle

glass carboy and anti siphon valve for fermenting.

depending on your climate, you might need a chest freezer with separate temp control for fermentation

pic related: muh brew stuff

almost forgot. some sort of wort chiller. you'll need to bring the wort down to about 75º after boiling. this prevents chill haze and it keeps you from killing the yeast. wort chiller is in pic sitting on top of squatty bucket with black lid

stella artois

love me some hamm's pretty cheap too, for a decent beer

Nearly 80% of the most important decisions of my life have been influenced by Hamms

The price,abv, decent taste and lack of hangover is why i drink it. I think I have a bit of a dependency on alcohol for sure though

Drink what you like man. I used to like them but god damn the heartburn they give me..

This shit is less than $10 for a 24 or 30 rack (can't remember) where I live so I've been scared as shit to try it

This. As my gf cooks dinner. Life is good Sup Forumsros.

My brother, Hamms is there for you. It will always be there for you. Hamms was there when my parents left, when my gf took off and when my dog died. When nobody else was there for me, Hamms was.

hamm's is good, on par with high life, and better then miller lite and bud in my opinoin

You have the same relationship I have with Beast Ice. It's never given up on me, even when I violently gave up on it in the toilet.

I just smoked a J and drank two miller high lifes.. pun intended

Coors is pretty much all I drink these days.