Do you remember this guy?

Do you remember this guy?

It's the guy that founded Facebook, the front page of the web!

Didn't he turn into a female afterwards?

Shit, that's right! I nearly forgot, I'd fucking smash this trap for sure.

This guy invented mineceaft right?

That's WT Snacks?

Benedict cumonabat,?

I miss that faggot. Winning that golden ticket really fucked with his head though.

Who?

Moot.

He was in that film about the guy who killed zombies and then made Facebook which hebsold to mook. God speed you failure of a cuck (literally, not the way you kids toss the word around).

her name is Sigourney Weaver.

Here's another picture

hiroshima will never be the man/small cat-girl he was.

i never forget backstabbing cunts

Who is that?

Mute?

>Here's another picture

Doesn't post picture

Trips confirm its autist that created shitcraft

with pic this time

Sure, how can i forget about Ben Affleck

That's de dude who created 9Gag and Reddit, i think theres a documentary about his page on deep web

His name was robert goins

Youre cool.

Young Tom cruise

*you're

He is Moot, he created Sup Forums you fucking idiots.

check'd

Different closet case

is this girugamesh?

CUCK

He chose feminists over us. Fuck him.

Hes Tom Fulp
Creator of Newgrounds.com

He's the guy who got out right before this place went to all new heights of shit.

Groot?

Dubs of truth, he literally conspired with the cunts from gamergate and ordered the mods here to crack down on any threads relating to the issue

faggot can't wait for 20 fucking seconds

He's the guy who ran Sup Forums at a loss the whole time.

Yep. That's back when Sup Forums was good.

>Sup Forums was never good

you are high. gookmoot created foulchan

ROR!

Faggot can't post a file and text even though the option to do so is literally horizontally aligned

Looks familiar

at least canv.as was fun while it was available

That was utter shit. I very rarely lurk these days. Sup Forums has always been shit, it getsbworse every month, a long time ago it jumped the shark/nuked the fridge, depending on your age.

yeah isn't that napoleon dynamite

Isn't Sup Forums Japanese

thats sigourney weaver

Talking seriously: that guy is an homosexual male?

Jackie Chan

it was fun if you liked a casual, creative experience. get the chance to doodle and make memes via shitposts in a continual game of Who's Line Is It
granted, it was only an experiment, and it definitely lacked longevity. i'm not sad to have seen it go, but i am happy to have participated in it

SJW cuck that sold this site out well before he sold it to our new Gook overlord Hiro. He made sure to install SJW mods on all boards and especially on Sup Forums.

Gamergate completely exposed him for the piece of shit he always truly was. Even today this site has never recovered from it. Mods regularly ban fun threads on Sup Forums and even on topic threads on Sup Forums all because it triggers certain peoples feelings and/or exposes certain corruption too much. They do this because vidya companies regularly shill their games on Sup Forums and the site has cut deals with these marketers. Notice how you can no longer report threads for marketing? Hint hint people, it is because they work with marketers now.

All of this could even be tolerable if it weren't for one thing. The higher ups for the site are clearly working with even bigger shill corporations and even FBI. There is a reason why you constantly see BLACKED/interracial shilling on here for example. It is because the mods and even Hiro himself are in on it with these shill operations.

Lol what a fag

This motherfucker gets it
Also pools closed, but Poole's faggoty asshole has a permanent gape

halt, gonna need to see some ID there sport

Yes tom zuckerberg

He was that one namefag who liked Reddit

Phil Microsoft, founder of Microsoft.

Who the fuck is moot?

lost

Newfag

That is the nickname of Phil Microsoft, founder of Microsoft that often posts on Sup Forums

Phil Jackson the Founder of ISIS. He us the founder

No, who is he?

no, but he's probably a faggot.

Someone post the nudes

senpai