Why are all rappers manlets? Are they usually angry and violent in their expression...

why are all rappers manlets? Are they usually angry and violent in their expression, in order to compensate for their lack of masculinity?

I keep hearing about how the metric system s better, then folks turn around and express height in a number where 1.76 is manlet and 1.82 is normal.

I will never accept the metric system as long as an OBVIOUSLY USEFUL unit like the decimeter keeps being ignored.

2 Chainz is 6'5

Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg are both 6'4

Jay Z is 6'3

J Cole is 6'3

The Game is 6'4

Gucci Mane is 6'2

Future is 6'2

>Are they usually angry and violent in their expression
No? Why do you confuse passion and concerns
with anger and violence?

Not all rappers are manlets,
and theyre only violent and angry because there dads all left them when they were kids. Youre the only one here thats not masculine and insecure about either your height, skin colour, or both.

>Are they usually angry and violent in their expression, in order to compensate for their lack of masculinity?
wow yeah that's 100% why
you've cracked the code

aes is 6'3

yeah, but then in the US, some people will say 6' is a manlet.

1.73m = 5'6"
1.76m = 5'7"
1.75m = 5'7"

1 inch is 2.5cm.

why do you people care so much about musician's appearances here? there are constantly threads going on about how tall or short some artist is or how much someone has aged or not or how attractive some pop singer is, etc.

get a fucking grip

your conversions are fucked

1.73 = 5'8"
1.75 = 5'9"

is kendrick the king of manlets?

Sup Forums is retarded, that's why they focus on autistic shit

So all the bad ones are all tall then we got Kendrick GOAT Lamar at 5'5"

its usually just insecure white kids that have an inferiority complex

posters with low self esteem and body image issues projecting their insecurities onto others to feel better about themselves

What are you talking about?! Shaq is the GOAT and he's 7'1"

just because they are public figures doesn't exclude them from criticisms and ridicule.

still a manlet no matter which way you look at it.

i would like to here you rap

>just because they are public figures doesn't exclude them from criticisms and ridicule.
So that means making multiple threads a day "ridiculing and criticizing" artists for the way they were born? I mean, I get memespamming on artists that are known assholes and deserve criticism, but this is just retarded. Nobody gives a fuck if X artist is one deviation below average height or doesn't huge tits and ass or whatever.

No one is saying not to exclude them from ridicule or criticism. But criticism over shit that has nothing to do with their music (like their appearance) is pointless and stems from a place of insecurity from the OP

triggered manlets hahahaha i bet you wish you were tall how does it feel that woman will ever want you and everyone thinks you're an embarrassment to the human race just kys worthless scum i pity your pathetic existence as an sub-human excuse for a masculinity and you're probably a virgin too and really overweight

> projecting this hard....
not that it even fucking matters because im arguing with an autist at this point; but im 6 foot 2, in pretty good shape and im engaged. So Im gunna go enjoy my life and leave you to stew in your own insecure misery

if you were below 5 foot 10 would you kill your self?

(You)

manlet detected

hello manlet
you're a scourge on society
please remove yourself from the gene pool

allies of women

manlets die

rappers are starry eyed marks who Israelis control via homosexual sex act blackmail

What does this men

What does this mean

The sheer insecurity of this thread is pathetic.