Kino

wasn't a bad film to be honest

nice change of pace from you standard by-the-numbers marvel

It was a nice change of pace from all the good movies Marvel is releasing. Sometimes you need utter shit to compare it to.

It was a nice change of pace from the well-thought-out, focused, coherent movies Marvel is doing

haha i enjoy simply epic movies too black widow is badass lol ultron is soo funny xD

it was even more by the numbers than the Marvel movies, it even ended with them fighting a bunch of aliens to stop a blue beam in the sky

numales are so catty

>DC faggot destroyed hard

Kill yourselves. Suicide squad was objectively terrible. It was a completely, irredeemably terrible movie. BvS was legitimate kino, but anyone acting like suicide squad was even somewhat decent needs to put a 12 gauge into their mouths and pull the trigger.

>implying suits didn't demand they do major reshoots and edits in the wake of quippy movies like deapool and generally negative reviews of Snyder's dark flicks

It was even more by the books than Marvel movies. Only problem was they had no idea which book to use

I think they were using a Hot Topic newsletter

>BvS was legitimate kino

whew. can't argue with that logic

hi im here for the capeshit rivalries

The extended version of BvS was better than any marvel movie since Winter soldier.

>BvS was legitimate kino

I don't care, I love her.

Martha

I know you can't

It's a known fact that Harley was by far the best part of this movie.

Love your perfume. What is that, the stench of death?

Yes, that part was retarded. It was still a better movie than anything marvel has put out excluding the original avengers movie and Captain America: Winter soldier.

Yeah the script was shit and Margot still made it work, so what?

It's sad that you have these saved on your computer.

Iron Man 1 is much better than BvS or MoS.

Lex

>Yeah the script was shit
that's so what

This

People forgot that Marvel used to be fresh and cool

>Yes, that part was retarded.

You're writing it off like it didn't mean anything

It was the climax, the paradigm shift, and it was fucking stupid

That's probably true too. I'd still prefer the extended version of BvS to literally everything else marvel has made outside of those 3 movies. Suicide squad though is literal garbage, and anyone who liked it needs to off themselves

And? My post was about margot Robbies portrayal of Harley Quinn you fucking CUNT

>Yes, that part was retarded
Oh, you mean the conclusion of the conflict between Batman and Superman? The literal one part of the movie that should not have been on a short bus?

u mad bro?

>BvS was legitimate kino

What does that have to do with the rest of my post? There are still only 3 marvel movies that were better, even despite the retarded Martha scene. What else is better? Fucking Thor? Civil war was garbage filler that added nothing to the overall story. Captain America the first avenger was boring garage. Iron Man 2 and 3 were two of the worst super hero movies ever made. Ant Man was laughably bad.

The incredible hulk movie was so forgettable I didn't even remember to include it.

You're absolutely right. Those are all terrible Marvel films.
And they are all still better than DC shit.

They're not. The extended cut of BvS was better than all of those.

Martha

the incredible hulk was not better than bvs, mos, or suicide squad

get your head out of your ass fanboy

No, it was definitely better than suicide squad. I'm the guy who's been defending BvS, and I'll admit it 100%. Suicide squad is a ridiculously bad movie. The DCEU would be better off if that movie didn't exist.

Yeah you're right. There is only one shitty Marvel movie worse than all of the garbage DC movies. You've made a great point.

I don't care what movies you defend or don't defend, SS is not worse than the incredible hulk. At that point it goes beyond reasonable criticism.

Suicide Squad is the worst comic book film ever made, outside of the Hulk movie that released in 2003.

>2016
>faggot doesn't use cloud

This is about suicide squad. There's no need to inject your capeshit rivalry into every discussion.

Ur moms name is Sarah

I realize at this point you're just mocking me so i'm going to discontinue this conversation. In any case, suicide squad is by no means a perfect film, but it's not even the worst comic book movie of this year.

One dude peacefully start thread on kino he did like.
Some faggots starting console wars. Again.

I'm sorry you aren't getting a thoughtful discussion on Sup Forums. Maybe post your reddit account and we can have a sensible conversation there.

I guess you're right! All of our conflict is now over. This is how you end a kino tier movie according to Snyder fags

I don't even intend to mock you. Suicide squad is an objectively shit movie. The only people who don't think it was atrocious are the biggest of DC fanboys. I can't name a single comic book movie this year, or in the past 5 years that was worse. Even low budget deadpool was better. I guess X-men apocalypse is close to being as bad, and the argument could be made that it's worse.

Ayer should've went for a more street level approach, agree with this guy.

>Plebtards who can't see subtext

Batman sees himself kiIling superman as something heroic, but when he understands what superman was saying from Lois explaining it, he sees that this wouldn't make him a hero, but instead the kind of viIlain he became batman to fight against, so he decides to not go through with which makes a lot of sense.

Learn to subtext, so you can understand the context and see the contrast fukktards.

Unlike BvS which was an awful movie to begin with, SS feels like it could've been good but was butchered in a board room. Ayers is far more talented than Snyder.

lmao. this was dc trying to do a marvel movie and utterly failing.

>tried to do a simple Marvel plot
instead had generic trash plot
>tried to do a simple villain
instead had a trash villain with a shit actress
>tried to do Q U I P S
instead was cringe and entirely from harley
>tried to be lighthearted
instead was neon and pop music in the wrong places

Fuck this film

I kinda thought the part with Harley and Joker falling into the vat was done pretty well. Albeit a little edgy

>killing superman would make him a villain
>batman killing random henchmen wouldn't make him a villain
>learn to subtext, martha

retard

Superman saves people, 7 billion twice (before fight once), henchmen killing people. That is difference.
Really makes you think yeah?