Who else is voting for Hillary

I have finally come to my senses and realized that Trump threatens to undo all of the global peacekeeping efforts made by the Obama administration. How can any of you seriously vote for someone who wants to ban an entire religion from the US? How can you justify voting for someone who wishes to divide humanity by race, religion, and gender?

Hillary Clinton is the only person who can maintain what Obama has already put in place, and continue to build upon it. We should strive for a more global community, not condemn it. She is the only person in our midst who has experience and knowledge required to lead the US and the World to a more prosperous future.

Please, join me in November, and vote Hillary.

#ShesWithUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

Do not reply to shillary threads.

Sage

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.

I wish I could my liberal brother across the atlantic.:(

Hi, shill
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

Why are the mods allowing this blatant spamming?

SHES
WITH
US

Me.

I thought the Black Lives Matter shit sucked, Trump is leading the White Trash Lives Matter movement.

I fucking hate Hillary, but I'll take her over some ugly bloated reality tv cocksucker.

What are hillary supporters called, anyway? #HillBillies?

>all those republican voters

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Death to ISIS
Death to ISIS Sponsors

Say it with me Sup Forums

PRESIDENT HILLARY DIANE RODHAM CLINTON

Look, a Trump presidency would be disastrous for America, and he's going to lose the election in a landslide.

We need a president with proven experience, a long track record of success, and the ability to get things done in order to make America whole again.

That's why I'mWithHer ->

>voting for 70 year old senile grand milf

LOL

Fucking kike shills, burn in hell. Everyone here hates you and your shitbag candidate employer.

I look forward to get getting tore a new asshole in the first debate.

I want to hatefuck hillary desu

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

yes she is

and she only has the blood of a few thousand on her hands...

cunt.

As much as I've been enjoying the Trump dailies, I just don't see how he can win. I'm now ready to swallow the #HillPill

Just to let you know, none
I MEAN LITERALLY NONE
of these threads will ever get any traction.
We're on to you. You're wasting your time.
See MAGA

>All of a sudden over the last few days we see the first Hillary supporters post here.

Saged, and reported. Fuck off Hillary Shill.

THE SHILLS ARE GETTING DESPERATE

FUCK OFF SHILL

#OpenBorders

Sage to the max. STOP SICKENING OUR BOARD FUCKING SHILL NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEE

But user, It's Her Turn.™

She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

>She's a memer of the wealthiest 1%

>trolls spend weeks acting like cruz supporters
>cruz drops out
>hillary is now trump's primary opponent
>trolls start acting like hill shills
>"OH MY GOD WHERE DID ALL OF THESE HILLARY SHILLS COME FROM Sup Forums HAS NEVER BEEN A BOARD FULL OF TROLLS AND CONTRARIANS THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS THAT THE ILLERMINATY IS RAIDING US"

This guy gets it.

Literally NO ONE is being paid to shill for her

>She described blacks as being "super-predators"

Well at least she didn't lie about that one.

>undo all of the global peacekeeping efforts made by the Obama administration
>leaked DIA reports openly state that the current situation in the middle East was deliberately fostered by the west including the CIA with the exact goal of destabilizing the region
>"""""""peacekeeping effort""""""

save us mods

Well at least we have 1 shill with at least some semblance of creativity. That post wasn't half bad though you really don't know Sup Forums if you think its going to convince anybody.

I'm voting for Hillary non-ironically.

Trump will most likely start WW3 unintentionally by being an idiot. No thanks.

Try a few hundred thousand user

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smearing her campaign

Thank you, OP.

#NeverTrump.

>Be democrat but acting like trump supporter.
>now that Trump really is the nominee, their work is done and start to support their true candidate all along .

It was too easy.... Too Easy.

uh oh! it's a hillary! this was posted by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, to keep the agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-shitstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread.

Cucks, faggots, niggers, and feminazi scum are the only ones voting for Shrillary. So in 2016 America she'll probably win.

>Trump threatens to undo all of the global peacekeeping efforts made by the Obama administration
I'm not sure he intends to. But he probably will, because he throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way.

People who threaten to move to Canada aren't doing it to make a point. They're doing it because they don't want to be here when the nukes start falling.

shillary

Jesus, cuck swede

Friendly reminder to sage these Shillary threads. Don't know if you guys have noticed but this board is currently being shilled hard. That's why threads are being slid to page 5 like crazy and everything is moving so fast.

Fuck off

MODS MODS MODS

raid

Just here to provided support for all the people who weren't dumb enough to fall for the Trump meme

She's next you know

i bet she has amazing tits

I'm voting for Hillary, she's the only choice obviously. Check out this vid bigots.

>Global peacekeeping
Isis
Arab spring
Syria
Russia
China
Libya
Egypt

Pretty much all colossal failures.

I'd rather try someone who hasn't consistently fucked up the country for the last twenty years, but good luck convincing anyone to vote for that lying, murderous, criminal.

>Fill the board with Hillary posts
>Let the quality of the board

Well they certainly nailed that much

I'm afraid I can't let that happen.

>all of the global peacekeeping efforts made by the Obama administration.

UKRAINE, HONDURAS, EGYPT, LIBYA, SYRIA, YEMEN, CHAD, MALI.

Yea real peaceful job she and obama did.

Right-wingers live in a bubble.

Clintons were investigated by a federal prosecutor for almost five years and found nothing but a blow job.

Trump is a draft-dodging coward pretending to be a tough guy.

All power to the Hillary.

you cant compete with these feet

hahahahaha

faggot

>literally 10 shill threads on the front page right now
1 million dollars put to good use I see

The people have smelt the blood with trumps own threats and videos like this out there and wont be satisfied until we get trumpa and hillar in a locked room where no one can cut the feed

youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM

This is a fun on as well
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

Hillary is the only mature candidate left. Donald Trump is a danger to everyone.#ImWithHer

We have been here all along watching you.

fuck off nigger

How much i$ $he paying you to $hill, goy?

Good goy

This thread has changed my support for Trump....

Now #ImWithHer

me 2

tfw you will ,never feel hillary's silky toes caressing your hard cock

Agreed! this whole Shillary meme was cooked up by the republican ol boys club!
From now on, im a raging #Clintoris~!

>LITERALLY NO ONE!
Pack it up guys

Sure, let's allow a third world religion that is patriarchal, calls for extinction of Christians and Jews and other bad things. Good idea OP

> ID.....VAG

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

You mean her wrinkled talons?

This thread is now about the Emperor!

#ImWithHitler

retweet, like and subscribe everybody

Like I've ever voted for a Republican (the party of the rich) in my life. I vote for an ideal not a person.

sage

Her feet are gorgeous.

I am voting for Hillary in Nov. #nevertrump

#ShesWithUs and #ImWithHer

>peacekeeping

fuck off shill