/wta/

Masha plays an exhibition match vs Puig at 7:00EST today. Her first match against a tour player since her ban.

im hype

Other urls found in this thread:

elnuevodia.com/Interstitial/?oasSitePage=elnuevodia.com/interstitial&oasReturnPage=http://www.elnuevodia.com/deportes/otrosdeportes/nota/monicapuigvenceasharapova-2272754/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You waifu a doping shit

Is it time for the sandnigger meme-league yet?

be nice

Oh nevermind, Premier Tennis League is already over.

FUCKING DOPE FIEND

Oh great. An hour and a half of deafening screeches. When will this bitch retire for good? I'd much prefer it if she started modelling nude or tried getting into hollywood by doing some nudity.

yeah, the iptl failed so hard. I remember last year they at least had a few top ranked players in it to get it off the ground and was actually getting promoted on social medias, but this year i heard literally nothing and i just went to their website and only literal whos played it. It probably wont even exist next year.

go watch soccer then Jose

>soccer

You meant football.

Where did your leaf go?

can't wait for more blisters!

I dont know what you are talking about, malaysia.

I love her

To whos feet am I fapping here?

My mind is on overdrive figuring out the implications of all this.

Masha never endeared herself to anyone and many players are openly hostile to her but I guess Puig was fringe enough to never really gain much animosity.

That said this invitational to an event in Puerto Rico would get absolutely no coverage unless it was Masha coming back from her suspension so it's almost a match made in heaven for Puig weirdly.

I'm sure both being managed by IMG made this easier but still it's weird how someone who should be considered tainted can be they only real opinion that can help with a charity event.

Fucking cheats.

But Puig has the fatter ass.

yeah im wondering who's gonna win, i hope they play like its a competitive match and not just some publicity thing. If Maria loses its rigged

I doubt it's going to be a serious match, they'll keep it close and I doubt Masha is going to put on a masterclass coming from almost a year out of the game.

Unless she's been secretly having serious match play against top players somehow she's going to be really rusty. Practice can only go so far especially drills against male hitting partners like most top female players do because there's no way a male player is going to play like a top female player

I-i-i-is this s-s-sweat? webm pls

>tfw still no job as WTA physio

does anyone know who won the match tonight? why can't i find anything on it ..?

What match was it?

>Mónica Puig vence a Sharapova

According to this source

elnuevodia.com/Interstitial/?oasSitePage=elnuevodia.com/interstitial&oasReturnPage=http://www.elnuevodia.com/deportes/otrosdeportes/nota/monicapuigvenceasharapova-2272754/

Puig won 6-3 1-6 10-6.

bumping for informative tennis discussion and visual content

huehuehuehuehuehue

How ugly do you have to be to find Kerber attractive?

In here for the visual content only. Keep going.

I bought 2 months supply of that drug Maria got banned for taking, it's good shit.

I'm way less tired after a day at work and I can go harder in the gym and recover pretty quickly too.

Is it also turning you into an uptight cunt?

he's British m8

What did you say about me you little shit?

>How ugly do you have to be
>
> to find Kerber attractive?

Can you explain to us how this is supposed to work?

How fucking beta you have to be to make up ridiculous excuses to never talk to a girl in real life?

>muh higher standards
>muh 2/10 would not fuck

You are absolutely deluded and have no perception of what the world looks like. Sad.

Hate to be that guy but: who this?

>The current year
>not taking Meldonium
>not benefiting from improved moods
>not being able to do more cardio and cut faster
>not having enough energy to hit the gym after work

>I'm way less tired after a day at work
WTF you bought?
Or is it placebo effect?

Mildronium does not give you more energy

>first of he was talking about Meldonium not Mildronium (whatever this is supposed to be)
>second it's not necessary to have "more energy" when you're recovery ratio increases and Meldonium does
>it's scientific proven. We know the chemical mechanism which does this hence there is no point in agruing against that

Somebody post some qts. I just try to get myself interested in tennis.

do you guys actually like the tennis or mostly just the bunda

Can you maybe elaborate your question? Because I'm not really interested in the socres but more into fit bodies pushed to their absolute limit. So neither ATP nor pron is a satisfying subsitution for this.

Why are they wearing underwear under the underwear? REEEEEE!

nice legs btw

bump

I miss the days when they wore panties instead of the horrid shorts they wear today.

Mary Pierce

ill be honest i started watching wta for the bunda but shortly after i started watching i became hooked on the actual matches and the drama that comes along with it. WTA is now my favorite sport to follow, theres so many different personalities on tour and it makes the sport more fun to watch.

bump

How about a little game called "guess a wta player by her butt"?

Or is this a no fun zone?

wtass

anyone plays pickleball?

It's no fun if you leave the answer in the filename

Taylor Swift?

yeah id be down but idk any of these three t.bh

guess the tennis player

ana

could guess it by the flag of the poster

14 days till the season kicks off boys

Dementieva>Masha>>>>>>Boris Yeltsin>Kournikova

This is the quintessential women's tennis picture.

yes

true dat. Dementieva best russianfu. To bad the thighs of steel have retired.

>tfw wasnt into tennis when Dementieva played

;_;

martina is based. Its amazing that shes still winning big, at least in doubles. good girl.

>winning big
>doubles
Sorry but no

i made that distinction helmut. its still pretty remarkable that shes even still playing at her age, nonetheless winning major tournaments - even if it is only doubles.

Kerbe will always be #1.

I wanted to sniff and lick Martina's sweaty panties after a match so bad.

How can she be a pro athlete and still have such a shitty figure?

>dat lillte muff hair peaking out on the side

HNNNNGGG! Hottest tennis pic I've saw.

>you now remember Alisa Kleybanova

meh... way too thin

masha is best girl

>tfw the time of real panties will never come back

>tfw no giant gf
;_;

me in the back

/ourqueen/ was crowned the new sportsman of the year (female) in Germany.

Why nobody's talking about this celestial creature?

That's not Andy Murray

sharapova hasn't been elite for 10 years

what? shes certainly still elite. She won the french in 2015. How is she not still elite?

she looked so cute that night. bless her heart.

In 2014. But yeah, she is still technically elite, looking forward to her demise next year though so all the 'muh waifu' faggots can eat shit

> looking forward to her demise next year though so all the 'muh waifu' faggots can eat shit

Allah be praised, brother.

Tell me why is she so pretty, brehs?

shes not but she has some incredible thunder thighs

she just is, and she has an innocence factor that i love