Who would Sup Forums cast as Samus Aran in a live-action Metroid film?

Who would Sup Forums cast as Samus Aran in a live-action Metroid film?

Emily Blunt

good choice

Based Milla

/bread

Playing that now
>get stuck
>wander around for fifteen minutes with no clue what to do
>finally just watch a walk through
How many times am I going to have to do this? This is gay as fuck

Not that hot and cant act. Which makes the resident evil movies and 5th element weird to watch because the director clearly wanted us to think "Gee, shes hot" but it just falls flat.

The Director of the RE movies is her husband mate. That's why she got the role. And yes, she'd ruin everything because they'd write her as another mary-sue like in RE and 5th Element.

Sorry, way too Manish.

Cosplayers aren't actors user.

Anyway I don't see how this is even a question.

Leeloo really isn't that much if a Mary sue, she's just the mcguffin

I was comparing an attractive woman to anons Transgender recommendation. I actually agree with you 100% and remember thinking she looked like Samus when I watched Prometheus.

/thread

One more just because she nailed Zero Suit and is my cosplayfu because of it.

Ok yea, I was in the Emily blunt camp but Charlize would be amazing

>dat panty line in the reflection
Fuck outta here

Fuckoff with your zerosuit shit. A proper metroid movie would have her expoe her head maybe once or twice or not at all like in the Dredd.

Alexandra Duddario with blonde hair or the pink power ranger

>complaining about panty lines.

Nigga, you gay?

12 years ago, I would have said her, but she's too old now.

Leslie Jones

The glass tube I can kinda get but everywhere else really shouldn't be a problem. Just lay bombs everywhere you go and make mental notes of the blocks you reveal

I can agree with this. I also think a blonde Alison Brie would work. She seems like she could pull off action given the chance.

I dont think Metroid could ever work as a film. Honestly the only Nintendo properties that could translate to movies would be a Pixar-style CGI Mario film and maybe a traditionally animated Miyazaki style Zelda movie.

>being this much of a shit lord

zoe saldana

just to trigger Sup Forums

That would never happen, were talking about actual possibilities that make sense here.

Came here to post this. Literally the only objectively correct answer.

Found the nu-male

you know it to be true

>cannon

If they pick too famous an actress they would be forced to have her out of the power suit so that her face would be visible. It's the wrong way to go with it tonally.

I'd be far more concerned to find someone who could pull off the physicality of Samus rather than someone with great acting skills in the more obvious sense.

The more interesting question is who could write it?

>implying she would work or look great in a black bikini

Obligatory Antje post.

Just fucking have the balls to put a man in the suit and maybe say Samus is a man in this reimagining, retelling, reboot

The ONE AND ONLY answer.

Del Toro or Ridley Scott

William Broyles Jr would be the best.

No, it's a good idea to take sexist things like Oceans and Ghostbusters and put women in them, but to take a great female character and reboot her as a man is problematic.

A man.

Just to see the SJWs go apeshit.

Could she physically play the role though? I'd almost prefer a silent film with a gymnast in the suit.

Why would you want that? You're deluded if you think SJWs are actually wrong.

>You're deluded if you think SJWs are actually wrong.

Industrial Light and Magic.

>You're deluded if you think SJWs are actually wrong.

When are they right about anything?

Women are people and we still need feminism to fight for equal rights for them. Pissing off SJWs isn't smart.

is wrong because shitting up a movie to troll SJWs doesn't accomplish anything, not because SJWs aren't wrong

they are taking advantage of people's fears of racism, sexism and homophobia and becoming insular extremists

>we still need feminism to fight for equal rights for them
>we
Tits or gtfo

lmao, women aren't people
>Pissing off SJWs isn't smart.
nice threat hahahaha

>Women are people and we still need feminism to fight for equal rights for them
What rights do females not already have?

the name's aran. samus aran

are you actually literally seriously unironically asking me that?

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

>post a picture of yourself crying and upload it on the internet in order to solicit pity

total fucking fag

pissing of islam isnt smart

it would be hilarious if we spent the whole movie waiting to see samus wind up in the zero suit only for the reveal to be fucking simon pegg with red hair as seamus aran

Yeah, but Samus is Thicc, that bitch ain't thicc.