archive.org/details/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>linking to anything but a permalink
What a digital dummy.

jeff mangum nudes when

lol i was in that thread

What was it??

what

lol i think it was one of her music videos and people itt were calling her a whore because her hair was wet. and someone said "I wish I was her little tampon boy" and she had tweeted something about it but deleted it. Good times

How can someone be so cute and yet so utterly insufferable?

I don't understand, in which context are they ever mutually exclusive?

Well, they're not really. My point is that it's infuriating. I want to like her and I can't because she's retarded.

Do you like her music? If you do then just try harder to separate the artist from the art. If not then just jerk off and ignore her twitter.

Oh I do that just fine. I love her music. So, as you put it, I love the 'art'. I just wish I could love the artist.

I always read this through each time I see it. hearty kek evry tym.

someone posted that little tampon boy pasta from /lit/ and made it about her
a few years ago they found some book youtube who was a shy QT and started saying weird and disgusting shit about her, someone sent her a link to the thread and she deleted her youtube account

Earl Sweatshirt is a salty little bitch on Twitter that really explicitly hates white people, but he's still my favorite rapper.

Social media is unfortunate sometimes.

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

yeah, no way in hell I'm finishing that.

was Sup Forums or /lit/ the first to write this copypasta?

if you think Sup Forums is bad...

Lorde souncloud shilling, the old AMAs, and putting ketchup in the fridge were pretty good desu senpai

definitely /lit/, theirs was January 2015 I think

>putting ketchup in the fridge
link?

>putting ketchup in the fridge
Fuck me nothing will ever top that
youtube.com/watch?v=nqLCTYeiaQM

One of the most disgusting things I've seen on this site and it comes from /lit/ of all boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqLCTYeiaQM
people memed it as a long lost radiohead song from the OK Computer era
there were dozens of news articles about it

its a song by a baker from Toronto named Christopher Stopa called Sit Still

Did you think that just because we aren't Sup Forumstards, we're not fuckups, degenerates and weirdos?

Probably makes sense to take your faux outrage to tumblr or reddit.

whoever posted that pasta forgot to change 'lauren mayberry' back to 'katie' in two instances

poor girl. i'm fine with Sup Forums shitting on celebs or people asking for it, but this just makes me sad

She started her blog and her youtube channel again this year
a few white knights subscribed to her so she's fairly popular for a booktuber
comments disabled though :^)

making fun of lauren mayberry is fine cause she's famous and rich as hell, so in the end it doesn't really matter to her. but this poor girl...she seems so sweet and innocent. legitimately makes me sad

fuck.

we're fucking monsters

embarrassing

Everyone showed their power levels. This almost happened to Jenny on tv but then Screenjunkies gave her a show.

top wew, I didn't realize /lit/ was capable of this. but I suppose in the end it's the same pathetic neckbeards that make up the rest of Sup Forums so I don't know why I'm surprised

she's back btw, but has made the smart decision to disable the comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAwLl5FW6Bw&t

Pretty sure Jenny is fully aware that half her audience is lonely dudes that fantasize about being her. She doesn't seem like she gives a shit.

*being with her

good. not my thing because i read mostly edgy bullshit, but it's nice to know she's out there doing her thing.

>implying you weren't right the first time

I'm really sick of the same tired reactions to this image

there are sooo many moderately cute to extremely hot (savannah anyone?) female booktubers out there I have no idea how we can be this bored and not have fucked with literally anyone else

oh and just watch one or two if you're wondering whether or not they deserve it

The whole point was that it was this seemingly super innocent softspoken sheltered chick who only read like fucking victorian era literature and only had like 6 views, and /lit/ fully sperged out on her. It wasn't just some random popular booktuber, I think the reactions are justified.

>Lorde souncloud shilling.
kek shes one of us.

>/lit/

it's funny BECAUSE she doesn't deserve it

>forgetting about the whole reason for the thread in the first place
baka desu senpai it was about her then-new music video where she was scantily clad and soaking wet the whole time

meant for

She is equal parts sanctimonious and banal.

Of course she deserves it.

>I'm DISGUSTED! SHOCKED! OUTRAGED!!
jfc this is Sup Forums; this is expected. if you're really that shocked go back to tumblr

>tfw we might not because after the alt-right and trump nobody will be surprised by anything coming out of this hellhole

yes, you are

is there any proof of the lorde shilling?

>all those people showing her pity and the one guy complaining about her grammar
spat my drink out

If you think /lit/ is bad...

dailydot.com/unclick/most-obsessive-user-Sup Forums-history/

If you think /lit/ is bad...

dailydot.com/unclick/most-obsessive-user-Sup Forums-history/

/lit/ has always been the most disappointing board on Sup Forums, but it's not because of shit like this

What is UTV?

Some random tripposter on Sup Forums

oh man it's beautiful

i was in that thread

i had the original 'archive' saved but i'm on a new laptop now

Less talk, more Lavrenposting pls

I remember this cap
Fuckin' gold

archive.org/details/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF

This is incredible

UTV was a frequent poster on Sup Forums. TRB is trollball manager, where people sometimes played interboard soccer games. The Philmarillion (the document he created) meticulously chronicled every post UTV had ever made on the board, writing dozens of poems, making collages, videos, fanfics, everything about him. Its essentially the most horrifying and autistic thing Sup Forums has ever created

Imagine something the size of that microphone lodged deep inside those hips as she opens her mouth slightly to let out a gasp. You hit her cervix with your throbbing tip pumping into her a thick stream of cum that never seems to end...

thanks m8

>27th September 2013
>OK we need to have a serious fucking talk. I have given everything to UTV. I have looked after him for months. Helping him out, giving him the sort of love that most people dream of, write poetry about and need more than anything else. How do I know where he is now? I don’t. He could be out posting about /trb/ on another forum. He could be out drinking. He could be DEAD. And I don’t even know. He hasn’t checked in again. He hasn’t bothered again. He doesn’t care about me and he doesn’t care about us. How will we ever have apprentices who learn to archive and care for others?
How will we pass out lessons on to them if he is never here? I have been sitting in the dark waiting for him to return. I know when he does he will act like nothing is wrong. He will ignore my anonymous posts that are vague and don’t reference him specifically even though he will know it is me talking about him. When I post he will call me pet names and laugh with me pretending as though this last couple of weeks didn’t happen and he didn’t leave me alone. I am starting to think he is only pretending to like me because he wants his brilliant mind preserved for all the ages to see. I am starting to think he doesn’t let me archive him because he loves me. I need to calm down. I need to get a drink of water and relax by listening to it as I empty it into the sink. I need to calm down and maybe he will explain himself when he returns. Maybe he will come home soon. I just hope I don’t have to hear on the news about a striking and academic man being killed because he
wouldn’t give tips on how to do a decent job at Villa on FM13 to an angry passer by.

Fuck, I was in that thread. What a time to be alive.

wow..

>Implying you don't want to be a sweet and innocent youtuber who wants to share her love of books to the world

Jesus Christ almighty

i'll never forgive the robot who threatened ashley enough for her to disappear forever

damn

*'holy fucking shit dude'

I dont have a twitter and love earl but this makes me sad

you're using 'but' wrong

protip: they did it precisely for the reaction of guys like you

gg

>73112681
what did earl say that implied he hates whites

fuck this is the funniest thread i've stumbled on in a while

and people say our generation isn't capable of greatness

>her hair was wet
It was more than that you whiteknight faggot

the UTV guy is Sup Forums's worst and best legend

you don't even know, dude. you don't even know. he was one of the most obsessed fans himself and he was in the discord group after she left

tell me every detail

>muh internet tough boy site

fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh i remember when i was just like you. braindead. lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. you got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. it's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. none of that here. you don't upboat. you don't downboat. this ain't reddit, kid. this is Sup Forums. we have real intellectual discussion, something i don't think you're all that familiar with. you don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. i hope you don't tho. i hope you stay here and learn our ways. things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. you can be anything here. me ? heh, i'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

what the f*ck

Still one of the greatest posts ever made on Sup Forums, even for being recent.

Poor girl, she was so sweet

>viral market on Sup Forums
>complain about men wanting to fuck your petite asshole

UTV himself is a fag

this
ive never seen him say anything like that

>dead link
umm.. sweety??

>where people sometimes played interboard soccer games
trb is a general for the (singleplaye) PC videgame Football anager. You're talking about the 4chin cup which is entirely different my man

kek

don't make me archive your posts