twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

omg is this real?!

How you doing man?

post naked

Hi my name is boxxy

Hi dude, just listening to some music.
youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU

How are you?

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>Queen

Yeah not bad. Another 2 days off work so I'm pretty happy.

Nice. Watching a film? I'm actually looking for one.

Nah playing vidya. Could watch that stephen hawking movie

B...Boxxy....Why?

Yup, I think I'm gonna watch that one.

>img is called bouncybouncybouncy
>nothing is actually bouncy

Boxxy Remix, the good one
youtube.com/watch?v=WPGni1qxX8g

your hair is stuck in your eyelashes, didnt that annoy you???

Too bad this is fake.

Maybe you should ask her and not me

Did you decide to watch that movie?

And pic

Yes, it has just finished. Really liked it. Reading "A brief history of time" has always being a thing to do, and now I'm even more excited about it.

>Science bitch

Kek. I'll be sure to give it a go myself then.

What's the deal with Spain and Gibraltar? Do you hate each other?

Yes, you should.

Well... I don't see that as a matter of hate. The fact is that Gibraltar is the only remaining colony that any European country has in other territory. I mean, Spain has Ceuta and Melilla in North-Africa (Morocco), but Ceuta and Melilla were there and were Spanish before Morocco was "founded" (Idk the correct word). That's not the case with Gibraltar, it is an actual colony, and Spain wants that part of their territory back to us.

The problem is that it is a very strategic territory, due to its position, and it's very important. And the cause of bad relationship is that Great Britain not only doesn't want to give it back, but also in Gibraltar are using that territory harming Spain (ikd if the grammar of that sentence is correct, kek). They are taking territory that is not supposed to be from them, for example they have built an airport that is located in the sea, and that sea is Spanish sea, and that is very harmful for the surrounded Spanish fishermen. They are also polluting the sea with concrete, there's a lot of smuggling and Gibraltar is actually a tax haven. They even repair their nuclear submarines in that area.

So that's the problem, it is an important territory for them, but it is actual Spanish and we want it back, and stop worrying about the misuse they are doing.

I really hope that the Brexit will allow get it back.

Lol, well damn. I think the only chance you have of getting it back is if they vote for it, and I really can't see that happening.

The fact that the Brexit is happening is very important. Now that GB is going out of the UE all the privileges of the countries from the UE are gone for them. That involves that from now on, traveling between Gibraltar and Spain will be a lot (really, a lot) harder. And that quick traffic is essential for the economy of the territory.

Spain and GB have to deal with the situation, and two-sided agreements have to be accorded. I just hope our government doesn't give up and doesn't concede GB and Gibraltar facilities and all they ask for. But I'm not very optimistic, as USA is a great ally of GB and we all know here that USA rules in Occident. But if only we played our cards wisely...

Who knows what will happen.

Yeah there's really no chance of us giving that up any time soon.

What's the feeling about this problem there? Do you even care about it? Or it's just a matter of Gibraltar and Spain and people in GB doesn't care about.

It's on the news sometimes, but nobody really seems to care here.

There's more shit about expats in Spain worrying about what will happen to their British pensions after brexit finishes.

Yes, I know that. GB is the country from which we take in more tourists. And most of them are retired. We don't give a fuck about them here, only that we may miss all the money they spent, but I guess that in GB it is an important issue.

It's not an issue for us. It's only an issue for the people who have moved there after retiring or whatever. Not tourists.

As far as I'm concerned, if you moved to a foreign country you shouldn't be receiving shit from the UK and you definitely shouldn't be allowed to vote for things.

Considering how many British people live, and operate businesses and stuff in Spain. I think it would be in your best interests to ensure they stay there.

>if you moved to a foreign country you shouldn't be receiving shit from the UK and you definitely shouldn't be allowed to vote for things.
Agree. But you shouldn't be receiving shit from the country you moved to, and of course shouldn't be allowed to vote for things in a country that is not yours (unless you have worked and paid taxes the appropriate time). I wouldn't like that foreigners voted for things in my country. Just imagine islamics deciding the future of your country...

> It's only an issue for the people who have moved there after retiring or whatever. Not tourists.
Yeah, I now see the difference.

I hope they stay here, and I hope Spanish people in GB can stay there too. I just want to get Gibraltar back.

>But you shouldn't be receiving shit from the country you moved to

No, definitely not. If you have worked all your life in the UK and paid your taxes and shit you should still be able to get your pension I guess.

I can't see the UK giving that up. We're stubborn as fuck, and I don't think the people that live there want that either.

>If you have worked all your life in the UK and paid your taxes and shit you should still be able to get your pension I guess.
Idk if I misunderstood you. I mean that if you have worked all your life in A-country, that A-country is who should pay your pension, even if you moved to a foreign B-country.

>I don't think the people that live there want that either.
Of course they don't want. But that's not our business.

>Idk if I misunderstood you.

Nah, you didn't. That's the issue with British people living there. They may not be entitled to that shit after brexit.

>Of course they don't want. But that's not our business.

Then you're not going to get it back. Conservative are going to win our general election and push for the hardest of brexits.

>you're not going to get it back
I'm afraid we won't, it's likely we won't, but anyways I just hope we try to.

>That's the issue with British people living there. They may not be entitled to that shit after brexit.
Yeah, now I see the problem.

It was a nice talk, Liam. I'm going to bed now. See you tomorrow, buddy.

Night night dude have a good one

[sigh] I thought this cunt died alone with cancer a long time ago.