UK/22/4 P,s, Source?

Mexico/ 25 / 53

England/31/70~

Russia /13/ /52

Yes, that is the correct order

******/25/7

UK

Russia/19/0

i think thats from the emily bloom 3 girls in a suana video...looks like her hair on the left

Germany / 22 / 1

Norway
23 years old
6 girls

Nigga wut?

Bullshite

France/22/0.5

Spain / 28 / 40~

hollan/18/6girls/2guys

Spain 21/19

USA/16/0

Uk/36/0
And yes I'm considering an heroing.

Norway/26/0

Dude, you're like a Dali Lama of sex HTF is that even possible?

Couldn't do it(?) Story.

Might as well pay for some bro its just as good trust maybe even better

USA / 31 / 50+

USA / 22 / 0.5

>0.5

please explain

USA/18/0

US

Why is this though?

US/21/44

well you fucks in America cant have sex until youre 18 anyways!

Niger / 44 / your mom

>tfw getting uncomfortable when people talk about sex

kekistan / -9/ 1 gorillion

Doesn't seem easy

I couldn't find the source. Could you be more descriptive?

Utah USA/28/70+ and I didn't catch an std until like 60 something. Mostly went unprotected. Never paid unless you count dinner as indirectly paying.

I like getting to select "I'm not a robot" after that

Fat, probably wouldn't even be attractive if I got fit, tiny cock with phimosis to boot. Throw in anxiety and depression and I'm not a great catch.

I didn't cum and she wanted me to stop. I didn't understand what happened

France / 32 / 400~
No fake, been modelling since I was around 20 and I get to know girls usually every weekend

He can have sex though.

Germany/26/1

Sounds boring but this girl is still worth it. She seems totally boring to some but is a beast in bed.

it's a set on metart
try reverse image search on this

England

USA/36/4

You live in Europe . Easier for you to buy a woman than us Americans. Fix this, don't die a virgin. Spring for an expensive hooker who knows how to work with the inexperienced

mods !!

us.to/1NJ1

Does everyone have herpes in that scene ?

UnitedStates/23/6

England
Tbh being an actual autist who's also a massive weeb pretty much kills all my chances so I legit see losing my virginity as an unexpected nice bonus to my life if it happens,

I didn't come the first times either. But the girl came each and every time. Even if you lose the erection you can finish her by mouth. Weird thing that happened to you.

UK / 20 / 1+0.5+0.5 for a total of 2

My old neighbor that thought she was a witch told me "you're a virgin till you cum inside"

Still virgin unless Cum inside ? Nigger what

Cause my 13 yr old classmate had told me he put his dick in a girl for like 5 seconds so he wanted to know if it counted

The Netherlands / 24 / 9

UK/25/100ish

When I was 18 I moved to Spain to work as a dive instructor for 3 years.
Drunk tourists from the UK/Germany/Scandi countries make life easy

Canada/25/13

It really was. Most of my numbers were during high school. Probably 30 of them over all 4 years of HS, some from my school some from other high schools around the area. A few during middle school. After high school I quit trying to go for quantity honestly. I don't really care about pussy anymore unless it comes to me. I'm not a particularly attractive person nor am I rich or anything. Just kinda bullshited a lot of them I guess. Some of them were girlfriends. Honestly some of these dudes who are like 39 who've ever fucked anyone, I'd support the idea of a prostitute. I've never payed for pussy but I bet a prostitute would fuck better than 90% of my numbers. Just make sure she's clean and wear a condom, you really don't want an std, I've had one and it's not fun.

Is sex boring now?

I'm pretty sure you can change all this, maybe something else was the reason.

What a bitch, oh well, you can do better next time, add some wildness, maybe

Cuba / 20 / 7300 ~

Ayyyyy lol

Even paying for it, doubt I'd enjoy it. Knowing she's just going through the motions. I'd like to experience the actual physical desire of 2 people wanting to fuck each other. I guess I've got becoming a grand wizard going on so that's nice.

USA 31 40

I feel like it could be at least 50 by now but I've been in a relationship for the last 2 years.... kinda want to get out and start fucking again. Want to reach triple digits

US
3, the third one was last night.

Canada/44/Lost count when I was in my late 20's, it was well over 380 at that time.
In a good week I'll fuck 3, slow week one.
>I deal drugs (meth, coke and weed)
>I have a huge cock
>I'm 6 foot 5 inchs tall
>I'm blond
>I'm fit
>I have lots of money
>I have two cars
>I am a master chef
>I built a busness for $10,000 back in 98 and sold it for $312,000+ dividends for life in 2009
>had a house I bought ourright for $81,000 in 97 and sold it for $298,000 in 2009
>I live down town in a druggie city
>I don't do anything but smoke weed, don't drink or anything else

pic related

Hungary/22/25

Brazil / 18 / 0

Garrett Hunter, 35

France / 24 / 11

You've, had, one(?)
It can be cured now?
Maybe my English grammar is bad, I don't know

Canada/33/120~
Travelled the world bros

getting raped by 7 germans?

I knew a nigger with yellow skin who said he fucked over 500 women he was 31 at the time

Germany/40/5

Andromeda / 431 / 566330 aprox

retard listen

I'm actually dieting right now and have a personal trainer to try and get in shape. But there's so many things I feel are negatives that I don't see the point in trying to change stuff. Even if I get fit I'll still be ugly with a shit cock, the social anxiety is so bad that if I didn't have a trainer I wouldn't go to the gym alone.

One STD. Chlamydia. It is treatable.

USA 21 25

Do you miss those times?

Sounds about right. Honestly even f you are decent looking, once you hit late 20s, you really should give so little of a fuck that pulling a slut out of a bar shouldn't be that hard.

If you have any game at all, you should be able to have at least 15-20 one night stands per year if that's what you want.

No reason why a hot rich guy with good social skills can't bang a couple sluts per week minimum

Speaking of raped the yellow Nigger is doing time prison now 14 yrs to be exact

Can you imagine if he never fucks another woman again he can still say ge fucked over 500 women in his Nigger life

YOU ESS EAH/27/5 sultry bitches

USA/59/lost count after 1980
I never actually kept count myself. It always seemed like something betas did.

HA SEE YOU IN 5 YEARS NOOB I BAN U HAHAHA

US/49/70+ I quit keeping count

France, 21, 0

Oh There's a load of beta here with real high numbers of sex partners

Kind of ironic

Denmark/20/4

Stop pretending, you can have some fun.
It's really up to you - not to be a vegetable.
Take some fap material for now

I think they forgot to tell us that.

sorry , was it girls you fucked or girls who's picture
you have wanked to