What movie has the best depiction of love?

What movie has the best depiction of love?

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

CIA Rises

Blue Valentine

Gone Girl

Leaving Las Vegas

City Lights by Chaplin, it also still hasn't been surpassed as the best rom-com ever made (which isn't really saying much)

I know right, all he ever wanted to do was be a big guy for him....I'm in tears now....

OYY GEVALT

The Time Traveler's Wife

this one
most perfect ending of all time
i cry every time

True Romance

It's literally the title.

Yep

Also good

You know whats a good one? her

Reminder that in real life she literally hated him.

Norwegian Wood

Love for what? Space travel? Adventure?

He didn't do it for his family.

this

Gone with the Wind

Sunrise

The Rover

did you evn watch the film?

Before Sunrise trilogy

Yes, but can you explain?

Her

Pretty Baby. Sometimes true love is letting someone go because that's the best thing for them.

love transcends space and time thus = best depiction of love

Does it have to be romantic love? what about love between father and son?

The Apartment, bro.

>man gives loli parental love she never recieves from her whore mother
>loli has fucked up idea of love bc she was raised in whorehouse and thinks seducing this man is the way to keep him around
>eventually he gives in
>decides to marry her so he can keep her safe and happy and away from a life of depravity with her shit mother
>she's happy, he's happy
>mom comes to take daughter back
>he does nothing and lets it happen
>the end

belloq is a cuck. if he was a real man he would've kept his loli wife safe and away from her mom for the rest of her life.

Most people do. He is a preachy leftist.

Yeah, but everytime a movie or a book does that is like "oh my god, now I understand, I'm letting you go because I love you, bye". And the real pain comes later. Try to live everyday of your life with that. Try not to stalk her twitter to see how's she doing, who's she dating, how does she look. Try not to go to your cell phone and re read every phrase she told you for months and months, and look at her status change from offline to online, wondering who she's talking to, hoping that she's looking at your profile too.

Tell me a movie that talks about that.

i wouldn't know

Literally nothing else comes close

hows your 1st year of film school going?

Hows reddit been lately?

That's a good depiction of teenage "love" in the early 2000. But just that.

Tumblr comes close that.

This is great, i'd also add In the mood for love, brokeback mountain, and the before trilogy.

about as gay as you

Did you even watch the film? How insecure are you? Or are you actually an idiot that thinks it's "wrong" to be gay?

Fight Club

>Try to live everyday of your life with that. Try not to stalk her twitter to see how's she doing, who's she dating, how does she look. Try not to go to your cell phone and re read every phrase she told you for months and months, and look at her status change from offline to online, wondering who she's talking to, hoping that she's looking at your profile too.

That's literally the opposite of letting go.

500 days of Summer

>Or are you actually an idiot that thinks it's "wrong" to be gay?
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Love exposure has a pretty humorous, yet great depictions of love in all of its forms.

god bless, retard

How's that? I let her go. If you can forget somebody you loved, then you never loved her

Huozhe

anything with Little Caprice

i think you meant Malena morgan

don't listen to that retard Love is loss. He only lost a few years, but he lost his ability to watch her grow up and to save Murphy.

>muh holocaust
the entire film t.b.h

underatted answer, its so moving to watch the dynamic of their relationship change from the giant being the kid, to becoming the father/protector figure at the end, cry every time

my nigga

I wouldn't know.

I have to watch that film one day

I've never been so emotional after watching a film.

Yes

your a fucking retard if you think that

No love for the first 15 minutes of Up?

Love (2015) by Gasper Noe

Mr. Brooks