Are small and perky tits like this better than big tits that are not saggy?

Are small and perky tits like this better than big tits that are not saggy?

Other urls found in this thread:

biotouchcanada.com/portfolio/photo/areola03a_f.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If big tits don't go east and west exclusively, they're nice.

idk but I like my girlfriends'

I've always been of a "bigger than a handful is too much" kind of person

Size doesn't really matter, except at the extremes. It's difficult to suck on nipples when the tits are completely flat, but the ones in that pic are fine. And oversized tits just look stupid.

whoa. tits like that are rare, my friend. I like ones with a little sag undernearth. much funner to grab and hold onto and cup.

Your GF tits remind me of this grils from GoT

Carice Van Houten, yea. That's what I told my friend when he asked what they're like haha.

I think they're awesome.

wow. she is hot. keep posting pics my man. what does her face look like? celeb she closely resembles?

You tell me

Honestly I think shape>size

They could be huge but down to her belly or small but look like torpedos. As long as they are high and tight and got a little perk then they will be nice, no matter the size.

naw. those are too small. B cup at least. A cups are horrible in any size shape or nipple combo

Maybe Greer Grammar??

I prefer big to perfect because there's nothing like fucking huge tits and her mouth at the same time, just can't do that with smaller

Kandace Greer Grammer**

>Greer Grammar
hot!

average sized tits, with good ratio, and nice shape and good sized nipples, those are hard as fuck to find without implants/ photoshop

you mean like this?

like these?

yes lol

yeah but those tits look kinda fake, it doesn't look natural to me, I'm use to seeing what fake tits look like since I study cosmetic surgery and I've seen several after several fake tits
these look natural and perky, bit uneven but idgaf

small and perky are perfect for me but it all comes down to personal preference

small perky, and with a little sag. best with puffy nips! pinK!

I can attest that they aren't fake though. It's my girlfriend and all these pics are the same girl.

>Perky
>sag

choose one

They are perfect. I don't care for floppers. I love firm little a or b cups.

Opinions dipshit. What do you prefer? There's your answer

That doesn't prove anything... Look at before and after breast augmentation pictures, it has the signature augmentation look,plastic surgery nowadays is extremely common, you can literally see the line where it was cut

just because she "tells" you she never had plastic surgery, doesn't mean she did not have plastic surgery. there's been billions and billions of breast augmentations over the past few years and yet magically no woman has had a breast augmentation, doesn't add up eh lad?

or you're too close to the breast augmentation process and now believe all women have breast augmentation.

Believe me. I met her when she was 18 and she hasn't had any surgery since and I've seen no scars in my hours of playing with her tits.

how many fake tits sag naturally when the woman lies down??

I never said all women have breast augmentations

augmentations don't always include implants, plus there have been girls as young as 14 known to get plastic surgery, and theres a light scar around the areola which is popular for breast lifts

no surgeries you've known about, you clearly don't know a lot about plastic surgery

I know what most common people know. Scars located around the aereola or under the breast etc. There are reductions and implants and reshaping etc. I actually worked in a hospital for a few years.

I'm just curious as to where you see this scar. Faint or not, I've never seen it.

yes

My prediction is that she has small tits but got a breast lift and maybe a fat transfer

biotouchcanada.com/portfolio/photo/areola03a_f.jpg

This is what a breast lift looks like and if she has an areolar or "donut" breast lift then the scar would just look like a natural areola line

I have pretty well vision and it looks like she had an areolar breast lift and a slight transfer hence the very faint line around her areola and there are treatments to reduce scaring as well

fuck those are nice

compare the plastic surgery modified shape to the natural shape of
looks like plastic surgery to me

yea, no lol.

Trust me, you're too close to the industry.

I worked in a mental health unit for a while and after just a few months I started thinking all my family and friends had some sort of disorder.

When you're around something all the time, you gravitate towards seeing it. Trust me. There is no line or scar around her nipples and definitely nothing like the link you posted. Plus you said a scar could look like the natural "aereola line" but is it not also possible you could mistake that line for a scar?? And mentioning scar treatments to justify your idea that she had surgery is pushing it.

nope no plastic
You crazy

wear more makeup

see? Calling out a second person as having plastic surgery.

My gf never had money to even consider it, not that she'd want it.

Yes or No: When you see breasts, you naturally question what work if any they've had or what you could do to make them better?

You're too close to the process to even consider that someone could have nice but natural breasts lol

except no, if you know so much about mental healthy you would know what denial is

and like i said, it was a scar but looked like a natural areolar line, I know the shape of plastic surgery modified tits, just ask any plastic surgeon and I used the link as an example, although the lines on that person were harsh thats why I said look at the shape, not the scars

I figured you would say I'm pushing it if I used the scar treatment as an example, but its a possibility, not me being crazy

I believe you're in denial, although plastic surgery isn't sexually attractive to me, it's aesthetically pleasing to me and attractive to some, and if that's your thing cool, just don't go around acting like it's the work of genetics

>I never said all women have breast augmentations

7.5 Billion people globally
3.75 Billion females
2.81 Billion women over the age of 14

>there's been billions and billions of breast augmentations over the past few years

My gf, fake of real?

This is the most hilarious response I've ever seen on all of Sup Forums - which is saying something.
You're either a 2-inch pointy-dicked virgin who's never been with a topless girl, even when playing doctor in kindergarten, or an asshole trying to troll people by seeing how stupid you can be...
Either way, you're a fucktard.

sounds like you're in denial that breasts cannot look good naturally...

I'm not in denial, I'm just challenging your view. Trust me. She never had the money for any type of surgery. She still has her wisdom teeth because she couldn't afford to have them taken out.

There's a cool "mental health phenomenon" that says if you look for something, you'll see it.

>I know the shape of plastic surgery modified tits

You plastic surgeons try to model fake tits on ideal realistic natural tits?

No I do not, I have become to the point where it is more than easy to me to tell if someone has had plastic surgery, I don't question if all tits have had surgery, but I do know the shape, i know what scarring looks like, I know the crazy shit people will do to hide plastic surgery, if you assume that about me it show how you'll try to believe what you want, not the truth, I even said the other tits were clearly natural

I don't like tits that look fake, it just doesn't look attractive to me, no matter how much someone will fight to prove "they're natural" same reason why I don't like girls asses that stick out 3 feet even if they are "natural"

there are payment plans, hell even girls who work at mcdonalds can have plastic surgery, and how do you know someone else didnt pay for it even if she did?
a lot of women have breast augmentations more than once
looks natural but could be fake

Damn, wrong.
Before

lol okay then, because I don't believe every single pair of tits are natural I've never seen a girl topless? makes sense

I think there are amazing natural tits but I personally don't like fake ones, is all, and like I said, she could've spent the money on the surgery hence why she's broke, other people could have paid it for her like family or a sugar daddy in the past, there's a ton of ways to pay for it without her actually pay for it
no shit, but it would still be easy to tell fake tits from real tits, at least for me

please point out this scar you're seeing, because I'm just not seeing it.

You're the one going miles to justify the possibility she had surgery with payment plans, generous strangers paying for the surgery, etc.

You're claiming you KNOW she had surgery just by seeing the shape of her breasts. That's just ridiculous because they come in all shapes and sizes even before anyone gets an augmentation lol.

You're such a faggot.

I've posted these pics before so you're not baiting them out of me if you think. Also, no under tit scar for record.

notice how the user at had minimal scarring, and looked natural but more like a natural areolar line

Way better, this girl is a prime example

Perfect tits

I never said I KNOW she had plastic surgery, I just think it's a large possibility, you don't know much about tits and I use possible scenarios that are actually very possible and happen a lot more than you think when an ordinary girl gets plastic surgery, just look it up, I also said that that there is a scar around the areola, popular for breast augmentations, like the other user, for the millionth time

dark rings around the areolas which are "salami areolas" to begin with.

Your assessments are ridiculous

>another "perfect" pair of tits with clear scarring around the areola
>kek

that's why I said it was a possiblilty not that it was 100% fact, hence why I used the dark ring because it would explain as well

Troll right? Cause these are DEFINITELY natural.

I know you keep saying there is a scar around her areola...That's why I'm telling you to point it out cuz a couple of people in here just don't see it.

I know those scenarios are all probable and can and do happen, but you do not know my girlfriend's character so they are really just shots in the dark.

I don't even know why I'm still responding. I know she didn't have any surgery. You're saying her family could have paid for it when they couldn't even afford to have her wisdom teeth out...ok.

She's a very quiet girl and doesn't have a ton of self esteem, sure, but she knows she has a great body.

Her nipples and areolas are a little puffy, which is why I could understand if you think you can see some line or "scar" but trust me, you're seeing shit

>if you know so much about mentally healthy

>I have pretty well vision

You also have pretty poor English.

Probably all the women in your country are naturally flat, so they all have to get augmentation to attract such sexy men as yourself

I tell you where it is and I point it out but you aren't looking, aren't trying or are in denial, I dont know your girlfriend but those tits do not look natural, and I personally don't like her body, her tits dont look natural, she has no hips, etc, imo I need a woman with hips
well, I concluded you have poor judge of character, you don't know , but because I called your ugly girlfriend tits fake suddenly all women here are flat and you don't know where I'm from? Okay then

you do you, I'll enjoy perfect natural tits and not be in denial

yes always. they are the only ones that activate my dick

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS FULL BODY SHOT