Pls halp this based man Sup Forums

Pls halp this based man Sup Forums

Fagbook search: Shupee used cars and towing

>tow truck driver
>refuse service to land whale Bernie bot
>sjws raid Fagbook page with fake reviews

A mans livelihood is being threatened by these filth, give him 5 stars Sup Forums

Bump

Why did the mods delete the last thread?

Have a bump, OP

I just gave him a 5 star review and called out the berniebot landwhale.

Some one posted screen caps that identified people like

Cheers m8

Why is that against the rules?
We did that for Trigglypuff

Also what exactly are this girl's disabilities?

I informed everyone I had AIDS, 5 stars

Also I like one of the supporter reviews getting a libshit threatening to send it to their job and saying "better watch what you say"

She's morbidly obese

Lol, yeah had a gut threaten me too

>Why is that against the rules?

It isn't POSTING SOMETHING POSTED ON A PUBLIC FORUM IS NOT DOXING

Her disabilities are all caused by her fatness. Not even kidding, the only one that wouldn't be cured by losing weight would be the Chron's but I'm dubious about that being real.

Cant he just create a new page after this all blows over, he only has a measly 300 likes.

His livelihood wont be scratched.

SJWs btfo

Newfags think everything is le ebin doxing boogeyman, and all the mods are neo-reddit newfags now

this

People literally think you live and die by your Facebook presence. That may be true in something like the entertainment business but the page of a small town towing company is meaningless.

>based Sup Forums supports the little guy

Fuck liberals

Bunch a fucking bitches. Gave him a five star rating, but those one stars are just astonishing. We need to help this guy.

The hero we deserve.

Yeah these liberal fucks are literally threatening the guy. I called someone a faggot and had my account suspended. I hate fagbook. SJWs get away with murder.

Lets get it going pol!!

I want to say faggot so much but I'm on my third strike and my girlfriend likes to send me shit on fb so I can't just go out in a blaze of glory

We are not your personal army m8.

COWBOY UP SENPAI

STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME OR I'LL TELL YOUR BOSS AND DESTROY YOUR LIFE YOU HATEFUL BIGOT ;)

>A mans livelihood is being threatened by these filth
If he has the right to deny service then people have the right to take their money elsewhere and call another tow truck.

I really don't care.

No shit faggot

It's a volunteer sheet, not s fucking draft

Whatever happened to NYPA?

You redditors need to lurk moar.

REEEEEEEEEE

Huh?