FINGERBOX SCAM WARNING

FINGERBOX SCAM WARNING

Hey all,
My girlfriend got me a fingerbox for my birthday recently. I noticed it wasn't working properly, so I decided that I should open it up. I know that this is frowned upon and kind of dangerous, but I did it anyways. It was empty. My girlfriend said she got it from a vendor in NYC next to Saluggi's pizza place. She said it looked just like a normal fingerbox, but didn't think to check it before handing over $200 cash. The guy is white, around 70 years old, long hair, beard, and looks like he's in rough shape. Be careful out there! Always check your fingerboxes before you buy!

that's not a fingerbox there isnt even a hole to stick your finger into

Oh fuck man. I remember those things. They used to be so cool (No pun intended). Sorry your girl got scammed like that bro

Dam son your girlfriend sure must be a dumb bitch

it does not even have a hole you pleb

Here my professional fingerboxing kit

You haven't seen this type? Thats why it was so expensive.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

This is why I only get my finger boxes from FBCA certified websites.

> Box afficiando for 7 years. Have 60 of them

Id post my collection but I'm not home

Women and fingerboxes do NOT go together, yeah there alright to use them while supervised but dont let them go out and buy them or this happens everytime.

This is the exact reason why i make sure to ask for the warranty. That way i know they are legitamate dealer. I also check for the makers mark. U can usully tell if its a fake by the mark.

do you want a (you) user?

damn, that's awesome. do you think you could share contact information so I could email you about boxes?

>me when someone asks anyways

Kek where is your ivory Inlay? If feel so poor with those holes. My grandad friend had an obsidian box with gold filigree inlay that he picked up from India Hawaii in the 40s. Sucks to be you poorfag

What the fuck is a fingerbox?

I hope you and every faggot in this thread gets cancer from continuing to post this shit.

8/8 b8, m8

NEWFAG

you must be fun at parties

thats cos my grandpa inherited it to me when he died, looks old but this thing got me laid at least twenty times :')

Please don't tell me you haven't got one. I think I've had like 15 of them since my childhood. You are trolling, right?

FINALLY someone knows what they're talking about here

Wow! Love it. Where did you find that one?

Fingering? What's that???

Thanks for the heads up! I was thinking about getting one for my boyfriend this week. Does anyone know of a legit NYC finger box vender?

Got on boxcentral. It was for my nephew. It's an LE model 3/25 on the bottom

what

They go together very Well. This is my Wifes Box btw

hahahaha what a newfag top kek zozzles hehe iksdee
>banana.jpg

that thing is fake. spotted it from a mile away

my grandfather was in the US Coast Guard during WWII. he gave me a Mauser rifle and this fingerbox. check out the craftsmanship on this bad boy