Who's worst Bill? Bill Nye or Bill Maher

Who's worst Bill? Bill Nye or Bill Maher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christianity.

Bill Maher is awesome. He makes fun of stupid people and ideas and is one of the only people on the left who speaks out about the evil of Islam.

Billy Nye is okay, I guess. I don't get why people love him so much. I never watched his 90s show.

Nye by far.... hes pretends to be something hes not... Hes not even a scientist hes a engineer,

Probably Maher, because his views on literally everything are cancer.

Yes, but Maher pretends to be a comic and pretends to be smart.

He things Islam is an insane cult that should be denied entry to the western world.

That's why people love him. He made learning fun and easy to understand. It was all pure science. Now he's a senile sjw shill

Your grammar skills are the worst.

at least he isn't trying to literally shove tumbler down everyone's throats in a "science" show
>ice cream orgy
who...who approved this???

But he thinks the same thing about Christianity, which actually benefits Islam, as he is an acid eating away at the West's own culture, which weakens us and makes us easy to pick off.

Atheist Cuck detected

Underrated.

>2017
>believing in a man in the sky and a talking snake

Bill Nye is not real scientist and Bill Maher is not real Comedian.

Both are frauds, and paws used by the Left to brainwash the masses and insult the Conservatives

He seems to think Christians are idiots that are worth pointing at, but he's never insinuated that they're violent in the same sense that Islam is.

The guy seems to have a boner for saying Islam is still in the stone age.

Don't get me wrong, Bill Maher is a complete piece of shit. But that is one part of the turd that could easily still be undigested corn.

Bill clinton.

Bill Maher never talks about Jews, interesting? I wonder what ancestry is his mother or his HBO bosses?
He even supports Israel and America fighting for them

I was waiting for something to say that lol kek

>atheist
>cuck
>dry
>water

100% correct.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually is a Jew, and just claims to not be one to avoid the scrutiny of being another white aging liberal Jew in Hollywood.

If that's how you really think, you should drown yourself.

Its sad that not believing in religion is associated with wearing fedoras and sporting neckbeards.

AWWW GEE. Poor little alt right retards and trumptards getting triggered by Maher and Nye because they both show the right for what it is. Stupid, ignorant, hateful and out only for themselves. Go crawl into your safe spaces and read some Breitbart fake news to help your butthurt.

Praying and thinking someone is listening detected.

Still salty?

But Sup Forums is their safespace. This thread is circlejerk you recommend.

Christians LITERALLY cuck themselves to God.

>self-flagellating
you're referring to the christians, right?

but safe spaces are used on campus for libs dealing with fascist racist homophobic islamophobic cis white man world..?
you can't use a thing literally created by your people to use it against lol

lol, must have realized the irony of his post before I pointed it out.

would you prefer the term hugbox?

Why would we use it against you? What we try to do is minimize the impact of retardation on the country - i.e., we try and keep you dumb fucks in check.

i honestly think you have the parties confused.
you realize the left are the ones having gay parades, right? where they twerk and dance to fight all the meanies

Dayum an MSpaint comic, you showed him good.

I respect Maher because he's up front with his views. Nye is not.

Both are insufferable cunts.

I haven't seen much of Bill Maher's show, but he seems to speak a lot of sense. He's as honest as he can be without upsetting the people who pay him.

Bill Nye is a good, patient debater when it comes to religion. He never really brings anything new to the table, and I'm inclined to think he sold out regarding gender politics.

I like both to be honest, but I think I like and respect Maher a little more.

The two of them belong together. Maher is right about shitskin muslims, but his head is up his ass about nearly everything else. Nye is a utter and complete dipshit who isn't even a "scientist".

Anybody who uses the scientific method can be a scientist, it isn't just a job title.

Screencapping this for a future cringe page. Only people over 50 use the term salty now, faggot.

Oooooooh noooooo.

If you observe your surroundings you're doing a science.

Nye doesn't even KNOW how to use the "scientific" method. Jeez, he's just a fucking Priest of the Religion of Climate Change.

Fucking people make me kek so hard. Tell me what the weather is going to be like 3 weeks from Tuesday in Chicago. Can't? Then how can you predict shite about Climate Change? It's so obvious it is comical.

But the Normie Snowflakes just loooove their Religion...

Maher's show isn't bad. The reason why I don't watch it is that the arguments don't last long enough.

Bill Maher doesn't give a fuck who is angry at him and says what he thinks no matter what. He deserves a little bit of respect for that despite his libtarded views.
Bill Nye is a dickfaced bullshitter. I doubt he even knows what his own beliefs are.

(((Nye))) or (((Maher))) hmmm

Maybe technically, but generally we use the word to describe someone who is either university qualified in specific fields, or works in said fields as a job. To use it for any other purpose is misleading.

They're both shit but at least Nye sticks to mainly science while Maher is cancer in a bunch of topics. Glad he calls out Islam though, props for that at least

Its actually not bait. I defy anyone who actually is a scientist who believes in climate change to tell me what the weather in Chicago will be like this time next year. Precisely. But they can't because nothing about the Climate is quantified to the point where absolute results can be predicted and replicated (i.e. the sciency-part).

How do kids go through high school biology or chemistry and not know this? Because "climate change" is a religion. Some dude tells you that some other dude moved a giant boulder 2000 year ago 3 days after being crucified, and everyone is supposed to believe it really happened. Yeah, un huh, sure.

Bill Maher is Zionist shill who works for Jews. He promotes hate against Christians and Muslims but never he will attack Judaism.
In fact he supports border wall for Israel but attacks Trump for wanting same on US southern border with Mexico

Bill Maher is worse, because he's doing what he does only for the money. If he's not paid for it - he's not doing it, AT ALL. Not saying that he's bad because of that - but he's worse because of it compared to Nye. Nye is passionate about science not just on the screen.

He is definitely an engineer, and has done research, so by all layman definitions, he is a scientist.

>Climate change is a religion
Dumbest thing I've read all year

To be fair no one can criticize Jews on TV and not expect a crucification

Oh yeah. Sorry. I offended your religious beliefs. Run to your safe-space while you can. kek

You can see bill maher is being forced to stand where he is, probably because his career depends on it, the other guy is just went full retard and he probably believes what he says, which is where I draw the line.

I respect people who just sellout but don't really buy into any of the bullshit they're saying, and that's how I see maher, the other guy really believes all this shit.

Mexicans aren't psychotic suicide bombers.

I get your point though, but remember, Maher is a Jew, and no matter how much he wants to be balanced, if he says something bad about the Jews, he loses his job or worse.

Sounds like you need the safe space from all those scary scientist cultists

>Bill Maher is awesome. He makes fun of stupid people and ideas

So he hates himself then?Why are Liberals so attracted at Arrogant Egoistic pigs like Maher?

They're both best Bills.
I normally hate bills, but those guys are ok.

Bill Nye is actual cancer while Maher is nigger-loving trash

If you don't like Bill Nye, then you should honestly consider suicide.

they're both cancer

Bill Maher is biased shill and Bill Nye is actor pretending to be scientist lol

Nah, I just laugh at them, as should everyone.

Example, since you're Mongoloid, and need extra time: If I wanna send a spacecraft to Saturn, which is exactly the same mass and dimensions of Cassini, the Math I would use is exactly like the Math used by the dudes at JPL. We could compare notes, and we'd see that using the same Math, we got the exact same results.

Now, go to a Climate Change "scientist" and say "show me the Math you use to predict that Sea Level will rise x amount in 200 years, and then lets go backwards and tell me exactly how much it will go up in 10 years.

Protip: Whatever maths they have will be wrong, as it has been for the last 20 years - which means, it's all bullshit exposition of unproven theories and speculation, with a healthy does of "I don't fuckin' know" thrown in for good measure.

That, my friend, = Religion.

Engineering is a science.

If he were a biologist talking about geology, what would you think of him then?

Personally I don't give a shit if he's not a scientist as long as he backs up his arguments with solid fact.
The only time it would matter to me is if I have to trust him to make a scientific decision very quickly, with no time for explanations.

That is some shit ass "logic" right there!

Sounds like you have it all figured out friend. Publish your rebuttals into a scientific journal and prove those pesky liberals wrong

which happens to be right.

Engineering is not science but technology. Also Bill never worked as real engineer in his life, like ever, at all kek

>Dumbest thing I've read all year.
Not really because it is true.

On topic both are just as annoying as the other. they are both major pretentious twats, who act as if they are open minded, and intelligent, when they are both close minded fools.

An engineering degree is a science degree - it's applied materials science. And he absolutely worked as an engineer with Boeing, holds several patents, etc.

Wrong.

Here's the thing: No One wants to read it. If you wrote the most elaborate paper, explaining in elegant mathematical precision why the Climate Change scientists are wrong, they'd just label you a "denier" and burn your papers and try to shun you from membership in scientific societies. That's how this shit works, dudes.

"Science" has been co-opted by the Left and turned into a Religion to suit their means. You don't want to question it? Don't. I could give a fuck. I'm just going to keep going out back and burning whatever I fuckin' feel like to keep the house warm in Winter.

Nyaa, nyaa. You have cooties and are a mongoloid, so I win the argument.

Cool, how about you go do that instead of shitposting on Sup Forums?

He do be likein de black ho's.

That that asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, you saying "lolz maths dun work" isn't evidence.

Do it fuccboi. Don't let them have their safe space.

>Burning whatever you feel like

Nigger I don't give a shit if you don't believe in climate change but don't tell me you're a retarded who doesnt believe in pollution.

A lot of it is fear mongering, but the rise in temperature is real, and the human contribution is obvious, it just that there's no practical solution.

No one will stop using energy, fuel, or agree to pay more for everything, just to give more power to the government to regulate yet another portion of industry.

Having said that, greenhouse effect is pretty nasty if it actually gets out of control.

A rare amphibious white nigger

Science is driven by money, same as everything else. The very tiny chance of proving climate change science wrong just isn't worth the resources. Nothing religious about it.

Sweet post user.

Should be /thread, but summer is here.

They are both fucking radSame fagging

This entire thread if fake.

To be fair, conservatives don't need any help being made to look like fools, they just need to open their mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Disgusting conservatives.

worse at being awesome?

Looks like I triggered a snowflake, lol

I'm down the middle, but if there is one side truly making itself look like pure propaganda, you just watched it.

Good question, OP. I'd have to go with Bill Maher. At least Nye's stupidity is mildly amusing. Bill Maher, on the other hand, is extremely boring and pisses you off when you watch him.

Nye because he claims to be an expert, where nobody takes the douchebag Maher serious by any stretch of the imagination.