Why do men have short hair and women have long hair?

Why do men have short hair and women have long hair?

It is a social construct, just like why we assign the colour blue to boys and the colour pink to girls.

im a boi und i lik ping kulur und iz hav lung her

wrong.

It is though.

Well you're no a milenial......

Because you touch yourself at night

Because men don't have time to spend an hour in the morning conditioning and brushing their hair

Creamy, crusty bed sheets are bad M'kay.

well pink and blue think is comercial, some company wanted to sell much things and thay set that trend, its not natural

I agree.
As long as your pants are on the right way round, it's time to leave the house and go to work.

Seconding.
Biology is prime, second to none, so only a tiny portion is inherited from XY.

Yo, US dudes, you know what the word biology means?
(I know, that's why I look like a smartass right now)

I suppose because men had to do shit and it got in the way.

Women wanted to look pretty, and it did.

Men used to have long hair
Looks at the vikings for example
Even in the Bible there are guys with long hair and nowadays in some subcultures as well

Because shaving

b
u
m
p

Tradition at this point, but I'd say originally probably because short hair is more for practicality and long hair is more for aesthetic. It's just common now

It probably happened for practicality around the same times people really started to care about hygiene (meaning long hair would take more to care for to meet standards) and men began to work around machines in factories (because no one wants their hair caught).

I'm a man and I have long hair, honestly I never understood the whole thing. Society is a strange thing

I know right? I find it fascinating how worked up people get over the length of hair.

could just be my nigga kars

But user, I have long hair.

Because military reasons used commonly by the Romans

But the majority of men have short hair and women long.

b u m p

Because to pull women's hair during the sex.

Because men bold and get thinner hair

But it is, you dumb shit. Girls like pink because they're told to. Pink used to associated with boys.

Military hair cut made long male hair unfashionable.

It just entered the social ideal from there as being a soldier became fashionable.

This happened around the Victorian era

All the way back to ancient Egypt long hair was considered the penical of beauty for women.

No rational person would try to dispute that statement; it is just correct.

because girls with short hair are so beautiful, other girls are jealous and can't stop bitching about that, so girls decided to not have long hair so that they wouldn't fight with other girls i guess

Oh man this anime is so cool
Boku No Pico is maybe the best of all time you guys should download and watch it right now