Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqEin3iIf7w
youtube.com/watch?v=M1HXQ1ybwBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the whole album is garbage
too bad they're that much of a sell-outs

Bluish

This
Or Summertime Clothes, even if it is the popular favorite.

Summertime Clothes
Also Frightened
Bluish
Brother Sport
Daily Routine
Lion in a Coma
Taste
In The Flowers
My Girls
No More Runnin
Guys Eyes

taste doesn't get enough love desu

lion in a coma

guys eyes-->taste--> lion in a coma is the best 3 paired combo on the album

Taste

Brother Sport > Lion in a Coma > Summertime Clothes > Taste > Daily Routine > Also Frightened

No More Runnin'
Daily Routine
In the Flowers
Bluish
My Girls
Also Frightened
Summertime Clothes
Guys Eyes
Lion in a Coma
Brother Sport
Taste

If they recorded their studio versions with any balls like on stage instead of the abominations they released, then Taste and Brother Sport would easily be top 5.

In the Flowers
Summertime Clothes
Taste
No More Runnin'
Also Frightened
Brother Sport
Bluish
Lion in a Coma
Guys Eyes
My Girls
Daily Routine

>Guys Eyes
>My Girls
>Daily Routine
>last
fucking kys

>Brother Sport
>Taste
>last
fucking kys

>Guys Eyes
>last
fucking kys

definitive ranking:

Bluish
In the Flowers
Taste
Brother Sport
My Girls
Summertime Clothes
Lion in a Coma
Also Frightened
Daily Routine
Guys Eyes
No More Runnin

MPP a 10/10 album. Anyone who disagrees should re-evaluate their lives.

bluish is boring

i think it's amazing and i just relistened and let me tell you the album loses a certain quality after the first 6 tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=EqEin3iIf7w

They sound horrible live.

I say this as someone who listens to them daily and who's band is their favorite.

brother sport or maybe my girls, the rest is garbage

If you mean AnCo sounds horrible live generally and has never been a good live band during any era, then there's no hope for you.

If you mean Bro Sporcha and Taste sound horrible live, that's because they perverted two very good songs to mimic the studio version after they released it. Prior to them, both were p glorious.

Brother Sport live in 2012 was godly

Fair enough.

Honestly, I've only heard live renditions of MPP and that was on YouTube. I will be more open to actually seeing them live in the future though.

Nice discussion

This is the kind of jam I mean

youtube.com/watch?v=M1HXQ1ybwBM

Big difference, especially in the "Am I really all the things that are outside of me?" part. It's actually a melodic climax in this performance, rather than a neutered little plodding sound.

I have seen good versions of it since, you're right. But never of Taste.

That's the best live version I've heard, thanks for sharing.

Studio is still better though.

i love this so much. will they ever play my girls live again?

In the Flowers is the best song.

my boys

t. vagina

AnCo used to be my favorite, saw them live in Austin, TX with Micachu and the Shapes during their Centipede Hz debut tour and they fucking rocked the house. It was an incredible show.

That's just anecdotal though, idk.

it literally doesn't matter, it's only one album

dedicating an entire thread to particular songs on one album is a waste of time, and I love MPP

I think it really sucks that there's a group of people on Sup Forums who just automatically don't accept MPP anymore or most of AnCo anymore because they blew up in the underground scene.

It's not like you can pull someone off the street and expect them to know AnCo. It's still a band that is pretty much only known by music enthusiast.

I think they are such a great band, I wouldn't listen to 50% of the shit I listen to today if it weren't through that breakthrough moment back when I was 17 laying on a bed with headphones trying to understand why people said they where good and BAM, it was love, it was like a levee breaking in my head that lead to so much more music as the years went by. .

I think they are very important for someone who wants to get into more experimental sounds.

I wish they where still loved as they where back in like 2008 when I first discovered this place, got I hated AnCo then I thought they where just bullshit noises but they gave me a real breakthrough with music just like so many artist that where on the essentials list back then that now a few people here just decide to hate because they've been praised here for so long.

Like what happened to loving Kid A or Illinoise or Have A Nice Life. Those albums paved the way for me to enjoy what is happening in the underground scene of today!

But everyone likes to shit on things. Why man, why.

It's a weird one. Outside the context of the album I find it pretty boring, but when I'm listening to the whole album from beginning to end, it's one of the absolute best. I think part of it has to do with the transition from Daily Routine.

In The Flowers
Brother Sport
Bluish
Also Frightened
Lion In A Coma
Taste
My Girls
Daily Routine
No More Runnin
Summertime Clothes
Guys Eyes

im sorry but i find summertime clothes to be very overrated

Taste is so underrated but gonna say Daily Routine is the best song. That last 50 seconds is just great, especially with headphones or really good speakers.

I saw that show too, and even though I'm not the biggest fan of CHz they really did put on a good show. By the end it really felt like something big had happened and we were all celebrating. The whole encore was badass, especially to hear something from Water Curses.

This is the correct answer

OPEN UP YOUR
OPEN UP YOUR
OPEN UP YOUR THROAT

In the Flowers

My Girls.
Everything else on the album is garbage

My favorite always changes but if I had to pick it'd probably be this. Every song on MWPP is fantastic.

No More Runnin, Guys Eyes and Summertime Clothes

I really liked Brother Sport when I'm in the mood but overall My Girls is probably the best song

Truth

100% agree

Bluish is objectively the best song on the album, the rest is no where near as good.