Why do people (especially normies) love calling country trash?

Why do people (especially normies) love calling country trash?
It sounds silly to me to call an entire genre trash. They always give reasons like "all country sounds the same", as if there isn't variety in almost every genre. Also, I though everyone liked Johnny Cash, is this no longer true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
youtube.com/watch?v=XUwUp-D_VV0
youtube.com/watch?v=jxvR7ZUjaJk
youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its usually because country is associative with a certain kind of people (rednecks) who are largely disliked

simple normies don't care faggot
you shouldn't either

probably because they don't like it and it's popular enough that they're frequently listening to it which makes them become frustrated and hostile towards it.

nice thread retard

Wow that's almost the same reason I call rap trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

even the best country is pretty unexceptional, but more importantly the culture behind it is the worst and is what allowed bro country to exist in the first place

inb4 wilco is country

Both are called that because of retarded classcucks? I agree.
Because the association of pop country and pop country isn't usually good.
KEYWORD: pop country
Since this is the only thing pushed and played on the radio, that's why people say "all country sounds the same" because it does.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUwUp-D_VV0

What do people classify things like johnny cash, who is widely beloved, and stuff like bluegrass as?

Nowadays normies seem associate country music with stadium country music. For some reason they can't wrap their heads around the fact that there is more to country then Keith Urban Garth Brooks and Blake Shelton. What's ironic is that these are the same people who will cry that "noooo not all metal sounds the same there's more to it then the mainstream ones"

For some reason most people I know like to call Johnny Cash classic rock or blues. People suck

This is literally all the metalheads I know

GOHD'N'GUHNS

THEY KEEPS U.S.(!!!) STRONG

Please no
Even guns are okay (useful for hunting) but Americans are quite autistic

MUH HAIR'S TURNIN' WHITE
MUH NECK'S ALWAYS BEEN RED
MUH COLLAR'S STILL BLUE

WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN...

RED, WUHITE AND BLU

Because southern redneck accents sound fucking disgusting when sung. All normal people cringe at a redneck crooning his fucking plantation cattle chasing tunes.

country always sucked, especially what comes out of Nashville, the only reason there was ever good country was because some guys worked out the Nashville system and brought a rock attitude to country, it was called outlaw country

Nooooooooooooo ;___;
I like it when people are kind and happen to have the accent.
Normality is a fiction of the mind.

Another reason is the country music is associate with lower class white people, and libs like to virtue signal about how they arent one of "them",

case in point

Awesome blog post friend

When you live in a country of 300 million+ surrounded by non whites, you'll understand the importance of the right to own guns

Hey man I wish it weren't the case. Everyone has their reasons for liking or disliking stuff like that, some people just instinctively evade stuff like that.

I feel the same way listening to ghetto dwelling boon "music"

What, like the 'niggers'? Is that what you're talking about?

Johnny cash was the greatest white american musician.
Represented the contradiction of america well.
Somehow patriotic, somehow rebellious, all at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=jxvR7ZUjaJk

youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo

one of the greatest singer songwriter albums

Why do country singers always sing with a fake a southern accent?

normies dont really have their own opinions coz they´re so tied to the hivemind that they just think what they´re told to think
if a meme says dude country lmao thats literally all t´hey´re ever gonna think about it and go back to the weeknd, linkin park and miley cyrus playlists

The cornball shit on the radio is legitimately some of the worst pop music ever made and that's what they think country is

I have a friend who loves outlaw country and hates pop country. He's basically a country music elitist, and even he admits that all country sounds the same. He thinks thats the charm to it

It really doesn't make sense to me why you'd want to listen to a genre where every song sounds the same

Later on, my friend who's super into reggae said the same exact thing to me about reggae. God my friends are so fucking plebby

Also, just ranting now, but pretty much every individual song I put on, they end up liking, but then when talking about my music tastes in general they call me a pretentious hipster

Sup Forums how do I find friends who aren't retarded?

Stop being such a pretentious hipster.

Outlaw country!

good album

normies dont listen to music