What advice would Sup Forums give Juliet right after Romeo's exile, when Capulet is forcing her to marry Paris...

What advice would Sup Forums give Juliet right after Romeo's exile, when Capulet is forcing her to marry Paris? If you could write a letter to Juliet and give her advice, what would you tell her?

Do your own homework user.

"Do your own homework."

Best advice you could get.

M'lady Juliet, wouldth thou have thy family artist paint a portrait of thy in the nude, then send thy messanger boy to my manor and hath thy painting delivered to myself?

OP here. I tried, but could use some help from my Sup Forumsrose if you guys wouldn't mind helping me

My god, Olivia Hussey was one hot piece of ass.

You can her bare tits for a fraction of a second in the movie

open bobbs bb

You'll have plenty of time to figure things outs later, and Paris is probably an alright husband

Okay, okay, will do my best.

Juliet, hon, fuck that boy Romeo man. Dude didn't even want you at first, he wanted some other chicks strange.

Now, Paris has mad money and lets be honest, with a name like that he is probably more likely to fuck Romeo than he is to fuck you for anything more than an heir or two. Take a couple for the team and you can live in luxury, getting your needs fulfilled by the farmhands and such as often as you need it.

That, or just KYS.

Love, Sup Forums.

I read Homer and the Greek Tragedists in Uni, so I don't know. It's Greek to me

suck it up, privileged bitch

Yeah I know, I'm pretty sure the first time I jerked off was to that scene

This is the easiest homework assignment you're going to get OP. If you can't manage this shit then you should probably just drop out.

Dear Juliet,

OP is a huge faggot and wants his face raped.

Yours faithfully,
Sup Forums

Those were nice titties

Keep that body tight

> giving advice
> to women

what are you, fuckin gay?

"Fuck that nigga Romeo. Come over here and gimme a titfuck."

tits or gtfo

Dear Juliet,

CUCK that muthfuka Paris!

Sincerely,