only white ppl.......,

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_miracle
m.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexicans are a meme race

White people can make Mexican food too.

Mexican people... Woooo free healthcare and welfare

Mexicans after they cash their welfare check Americans paid for "make America Mexico again"

white people cant cook

but you are getting out, right?

>we hate them for no reason

I could give two fucks about your shit holiday.

Fuck Mexico. It's a shame the French didn't hold onto that country and give it a bit of class.

A million times this.

>Canadian calling other people they are memes.

>white liberal makes twitter post complaining about white people
I just want these people to fuck off to Mexico

I love peruvian food, that doesn't mean I want those llama fuckers living here.

>ppl.......,

are you doing this ironically?

why don beaners type like fucking retards

do you intend for people to think you're illiterate?

>in order to enjoy Mexican food you have to be okay with millions of Mexican illegal immigrants

Mexicans in Mexico

>oh fuck I'm having my head sawed off by a drug cartel

Mexicans in America

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE MEXICO IS NUMBER 1

Peruvian food you say?

>there is no difference between legals and illegals

Get out of here with your bullshit.

>"Mexicans woooooooo fuck gringos"
>Mexicans when the US hands them their free yearly multi billion dollar handout
>thank you senor

Jokes on this faggot I don't celebrate cucko de mayo anyway.

Looks delicious desu

I only drink beer and the only "mexican" beer I drink is Dos Equis.

>muh soulfood

Yeah we are calling you meme you spanish rape baby

I don't see why you can only have one or the other.

Does "Natives" here mean Native Americans, or is it just the control group?

There is no difference between legals and illegals. Who cares if the Great Replacement is endorsed by the government or not?

If you live here legally that makes you American.

If not, GTFO

BUILD

Actual white person here, I don't give a shit about cinco de drinko.

Only liberal pussies celebrate this stupid holiday.

native-born. It's a pretty poorly worded chart.

>Who cares if the Great Replacement is endorsed by the government or not?

I think everybody here does except the shills

so thanks for outing yourself swine.

>want to be multicultural
>get offended when people are multicultural
Liberals

consider that at this very second in mexico someone is having his head sawed off by drug cartels

>White people enjoy Mexican food and booze

>White people do not enjoy illegal immigrants stealing their jobs and benefiting from their taxes without contributing

SUCH HYPOCRISY HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE???

>You like foreign food but you don't like millions of violent criminals spilling over the border? How hypocritical!
How the fuck do these people debate in real life?

Do people think we're pissed off at Mexicans in general? Were pissed that were neighbors to a corrupt country that gives no shits about their citizens getting decapitated, and we're tired of piggybacking the excess of that. We need punitive measures on mexicos government to get it to the point where their citizens dont wanna leave their country by risking their lives to get to ours. We need to straighten that hellhole out with some harsh measures.

Can't wait to run over pochos with my Ford Lobo once they are deported back here

So you support becoming a minority in your own country, as long as the government declares the shitskins to be legal?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_miracle

what killed it, anons?

niggers cant swim thats why they are terrified, niggers are also the kind of people who go white water rafting and not know how to swim because they are that fucking stupid

>says a literal who

Cinco de mayo is not about Mexico , it's celebrating France getting btfo by Mexico . Mexicans don't celebrate it , only we do for top bantz

only mexican ppl.......,

The hell are you on about.

I take it english isn't your first language.

You said who cares if the government is behind the great replacement...I said a lot of people care.

Even though white people are responsible for pretty much every modern culinary art form except maybe Japanese/Chinese/Asian food but even then white people have surpassed the original Asian cuisine with fusion forms. Nice nigger meme though, some good final words before you get lynched you porch monkey.

I live in Texas, so even if we do deport all those filthy illegal shitheads, we'd still have enough native, naturalized Mexicans left that would be more than happy to celebrate their culture with outsiders.

Mexicans every day: We are the native sovereign entitled owners of the United states even though we only exist because we are the decedents of Spanish people who conquered the natives of Mexico.

>they only way you are allowed things that come from Mexico is to allow people to come and live in America for free
Liberals are fucking stupid

No, you're the one who can't seem to understand basic concepts. If the government endorses shitskins coming here, it's actively partaking in the great replacement. If shitskins come here and the government does not stop them, the great replacement still happens.

There is no difference between legal and illegal immigration.

>white race is 1 person
when will retards ever learn.

The last post is actually surprisingly accurate, not that they'd notice it.

Mexico here, america in danger.

No Latinos are so fucking dumb they take what Trump said about illegal Mexicans and thinks it means all Latinos. These fucking retards will be a large voting block in 20 years.

and NOW you understand tourism

>white people

DUDE THEYRE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE

HUE HUE HUE HUE GRIÌIIINGO

When will they use common sense to realize that we don't want all Mexicans out, just the illegal ones? And it's not even about Mexicans, it's about all illegal immigrants - Mexicans just happen to make up by far the largest amount, so they're referred to more often.

Willful ignorance to promote an agenda at its finest.

It's basic tribalism, us and them mentality

They can have greater numbers if they label themselves as "POC" and all of those that descend from Europe as "white"

White people are a bunch of filthy racist monsters. How dare they murder in the name of Christianity, and colonize their European nations across the world.

t. Catholic European descendant living in a former colony.

So I guess when the spicks and blacks go apeshit for St Paddy's day it's OK

So if your government allowed 30 million Mexicans to legally enter your country, it's all good?

>f shitskins come here and the government does not stop them

So then it does matter that the government is behind it.

You fail to realize its the politicians that have to go not the refuge they brought here.

We get rid of the cancerous politicians then the hordes will subside and we can start rounding them up and shipping them out.

>There is no difference between legal and illegal immigration.

What? You say I don't understand basic concepts...

TPBP

Go eat some bugs and monkeys in the jungle then, Tyrone.

omg white people are hypocrites!

someones mad they dont have any friends to celebrate with

WAAAAAAH

GIVE US MORE MONEY

WAAAAAAAAH

Today is my birthday, I get free drinks and a free meal if I go hang out with my friends, so you better believe I celebrate today.

It's true. Everyone from Jalisco came here legally and will vote Trump.

Spics on St. Patrick's day: WOOOO BEER! GREEN! DON'T PINCH ME
Spics rest of the year: Could you like, not be mayonnaise and have no culture?

>why don beaners type like fucking retards
the irony

Dude I'm black, shut the fuck up. This is what annoys me the most about you pigskin motherfuckers.
>black guy does something
"GOD when will niggers learn to act civilized, ALL black people are scum I swear..."
>white guy does something
"Yea because it's ALL white people who are scum, fucking idiots I swear...".

If the crime statistics were equal for white and black, then your argument would be valid.

I don't celebrate this shit

Wrong, I deport em 365 days a year.

this
>Don't deport us or you won't have Mexican food again!
If it's a choice between deporting illegal immigrants or having Mexican food.... The answer is clear.

The difference is we have the statistics, facts, and reality on our side, to back up our claims. All negative white stereotypes are based on pure fantasy. (Except the fact that we are best at war and conquering...I'll gladly take pride in that one, even though nigs and jews try to use it as an insult.)

Natural selection doing its thing.

>Chinese

Most of the modern Chinese food is white made or at least originated in the US

White people like legal mexicans you filthy taconigger

Who actually celebrates cinco de mayo?

Lots of Mexicans are white. Mexican isn't a race. This Mexican sure is dumber than a turd sandwich sundae.

I know zero white people outside of college who are doing anything for Cinco, it's a Thursday and most have jobs and families. Probably have American style tacos for dinner before discussing how big the wall should be.

>immigrants today: waaaah white people
>immigrants the rest of the year: waaah white people

>white people today
"We respect your culture and your food"
>white people every other day
"We respect your culture but if you come here illegally, you have to go back"

There are honest, nice Mexicans waiting for years to become a legal immigrant in America and with all the illegals coming is kind of a kick to the face for those who don't want to break the laws..
It also shows that the immigration system in America is weak and a joke

>It also shows that the immigration system in America is weak and a joke

Only if you're an illegal. If you come legally it's a strict system that does everything it can to catch you fucking up.

Why you people even celebrate that? Not even here is celebrated.

Dia de muertos seems like a better choice, actual culture and it's literally next to Halloween so more candy for the kids.

Why don't we just find a hedge plant that needs constant 24 hour tending, plant it all along the border, and by their very nature they will get stuck at the border tending it? No need to build anything.

distance yourself from niggers then if you don't want to be grouped up with them.

Statistics is the study of the collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and organization of data. In applying statistics to, e.g., a scientific, industrial, or social problem, it is conventional to begin with a statistical population or a statistical model process to be studied.

In applying statistics to a problem, it is common practice to start with a population or process to be studied. Populations can be diverse topics such as "all persons living in a country" or "every atom composing a crystal".

Ideally, statisticians compile data about the entire population (an operation called census). This may be organized by governmental statistical institutes. Descriptive statistics can be used to summarize the population data. Numerical descriptors include mean and standard deviation for continuous data types (like income), while frequency and percentage are more useful in terms of describing categorical data (like race).

Dipshit the statistics for global war put whites wayyy ahead in terms of scum bullshit.

>Except the fact that we are best at war and conquering...I'll gladly take pride in that one, even though nigs and jews try to use it as an insult.)
>black people are scum for doing what some white people do and have done for centuries on a smaller scale
>white people are badass for doing what some black people do on a larger scale for a longer period of time.

Ill throw this in just for fun

m.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

>the biggest redpill you refuse to swallow, you're the same scum you criticize

It's hilarious even whites know they're worthless scum dogshit.

I never understood this, if Mexicans/latinos aren't a race then wouldn't the same be applicable to Arabs, Indians, native Americans and virtually every other subrace?

>chinese food in China came from white people
learn to grammar

Best trocka

>Mexican
>not just a culture

They think it's our independence day equivalent.

what does the one necessarily have to do with the other?

Dumb amerilards think 5 de mayo is the Independence Day kek

That's nonsense.
I want him out of my country today as well.

Nationalities aren't races.