If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

They have to kill OP by kicking him the balls til he dies

/thread

My rule would be that 15 minutes before school starts the 15 cutest girls in the school would like up before me and I choose 3 to be my assistants for the day who will do anything I need of them.

First offense is that they must put in vibrator panties and I have the controller. Of course I will need to sit in and make sure the teacher is doing a good job teaching the class.

2nd offense if they still won't be my assistant is that she's stripped of everything but her socks and shoes she's taken down to a pitchblack basement blindfolded and handcuffed. I'll enter down with night vision goggles and I'll grab her be her waist and flip her upside down and hold her sweet pussy up to my mouth and eat her out for as long as I want.

The 3rd punishment if she still won't be my assistant is that I'll chain her arms to a wall behind her in my office and I'd face fuck her and make her gag and choke on my cock. With her all back in her clothes, back on I'll just play with her clit and pussy with my hand until she begs for my dick in her pussy, and I'll record every second of her begging and her orgasming as I shove my fingers all the way in.

what would you usually ask of your assistants?

During their periods, they could not shower for the duration and have to sit in a sauna for ~15mins at max temp at the end of every day. They would also wear the same panties. At the end of every day, they strip and let me take their tampons out so I could suck on them, Then I would lick and suck all of the blood, clots, and discharge from their pussies. I'd then move to their stinky assholes, sticky from sweat and ridden with traces of shit and used toilet paper, and would lick them clean and shove my tongue up their asses.

I'd redouble back to their pussies as asses to be certain I got all of the fluids, clots, and pieces of solid waste.

Then, they'd line up and each would piss in my mouth. The sauna is not only to make their pussies and asses stink worse, but to cause their urine to be concentrated so it's a very, very salty and fluorescent yellow/orange delight.

Then I'd fuck the hottest 2 or 3 in the asshole. I'd make them take 5 minutes or so to fill my mouth their their spit and pheglm and use that as lube. I'd have each fill my mouth after I came in her ass and watched her fart it out, so I could swallow the saliva and snot.

This is not a post intended to shock or troll, these are my true fantisies and I've actually lived this scenario out with 3 different girls

i would just want their feet

bump

Shoot, can't believe I overlooked their feet!!! No socks can be changed :) Imagine shoving your tongue through their toes. Just thinking about the smell and taste is getting me hard

maybe if a girl really hates her feet being used, she can be turned into a footslut, and you get to choose her daily footwear/socks and how often she can change or wash them

bump

bumping

bump.

No bare legs!

Bare legs are simply not allowed without prior written permission in an everyday ensemble. Girls will wear tights, pantyhose, or stockings as their fashion and tastes dictate. Nudes and neutral colors are best, elaborate patterns are generally frowned upon. Please note:Leggings are not acceptable, we are looking for a full leg to toe coverage.

Tights and pantyhose are to be worn without further undergarments. If a girl decides to wear stockings, they must be fastened with garters and a garter belt. When wearing garters, remember, panties are to be worn over the garters.

First offense: the disciplinarian (either myself or a a hand picked senior girl) will undress the offender for a bare bottomed spanking and then will dress her in a spare pair of sweaty, used pantyhose.

Second offence: stripped and dressed in slutty black seamed stockings and garters with fullback briefs, allowed to redress in to/blouse but must leave skirts off rest of day.

Third offence: same as second, but no panties, just bare bottomed and pussy in full view.

buttplugs

No birth control. Once a day, a lottery would be taken. The girl who wins becomes my breeding slave.

what if she refuses?

Hmm.

Chained up for the school day and tortured by overstimulation maybe.

better yet, make her a breeding slave for the school
just tell guys they can use her without any consequences and let nature take its course

bump

AA cup tiddies maximum
I'd fuck the flattest and cutest one pinning her to a wall humiliating her for having no tits, tell her they're completely useless and that she's lucky to be getting any. While i do this she will be denying everything I said and be screaming "THEY'RE AT LEAST B'S!!!11!!!"

Any bitches who refuse shall be punished by death.

bump

Had to step away from comp for a moment-

That's a great call. Very, very good idea. Have you tried this before? It's subtle enough that you could really get your dominant rocks off on a very tame girl. I'm going to try this, I'll screencap you and report back in a week or so

in a scenario where the girl really hates it, what would you make her wear?

bump

no pants

Good question- Depending on on the girl and how much of a masochist she is, I'd opt for something humiliating and uncomfortable. I think the perfect option would be some itchy, unflattering wool socks. They would make her feet sweat and soak up all of the delicious smells and fluid.

I'd really get off to her texting me throughout the day telling me how itchy her feet are and beg me to take them off.

How about yourself??

maybe some ankle socks with converse

My rule is that they would need to go on Sup Forums every night and diligently report any underage faggot who posts cancerous fucking high school (or middle school, more likely) threads so Sup Forums could suck just 1% less.

So cute, good call

what about shoes?

also, i'd want it to happen to an asian girl

Underrated post

bump

Scalping before class

Hunter boots! I'm with your for an asian girl. When I was a senior in college, there was an 18 year old Japanese girl who was 5'3'' and 105 lbs. I got her not to shower or change her panties or socks for 4 days. Oh my god, I wish I had one of those socks to send you, was by far the most diamonds-inducing smell I've ever enjoied

so asian girls would be your first pick too?
how did you get her to do it? and what did they smell like? pic of her?

bump

She deleted her facebook but I should have some on an old phone, let me plug 'er in and check. If this thread 404's I'll start a foot thread with her pic.

Yes, asian girls are totally my first pick as well. She was a very horny girl and she really liked me, so after about two weeks of hooking up with her, she was over at my place and we got snowed in for 2 days. She did not shower and I told her how much it turned me on to smell and taste her when she was dirty, so she just continued not to shower through the weekend. As much as I am really into dirty girls, I have to admit her pussy started to cross the boundary from musky to pungent and unpleasant.

But her feet- after 4 days they had this very unique musky sweaty smell that was *almost* sweet, kind of the sweetness the dirty panties get when they have some piss on them. I kept her socks- they were thick white cotton with green polka dots and ruffled green lace around the top. They were toe socks, and in between every slip for her tiny little toes was yellowed with sweat. Those smelled sweet and musky as well, and tasted salty with undertones of bitterness from her skin oils from 4 days of wear.

Will report back shortly with pic if i can get

What are your top experiences? Anything stand out in memory??

Not him, but during my high school grad trip there was this cute korean girl who forgot to pack socks for the week-long trip, so she had to wear the same ankle socks every day. It was scorching hot out and she complained about her socks a few times too.

is it hotter if they're unwilling and hating it?

I think so, I am dominant and really enjoy a sexual and relationship dynamic that's dom/sub. I think this scenario and others like are super hot since its pervasive throughout her day, so she's constantly thinking about the discomfort and how I am in control of her

High heels every single day. Skirts or dresses too.

i would love seeing the left girl in OP's pic at a school with feet-related rules/punishments

this except mini skirts and dresses up to their panties or see thru skirts, anyone disobeying will be caught and sent to a room where 5 random guys would take their turns on them

Ah damn, that's super got. I bet they were yellowish and crusty after a few days. What was her name?

yeah, i wanted more than anything to sniff those socks. if only our school had rules like in this thread haha

bump

what do you mean up to their panties?

I think he means they are so short that they only cover their panties and perhaps even expose some peaking through

i like asian pussy and asshole

i would love a set of rules only for asian girls where the final punishment is "her asshole and pussy are now school property, free for all males to use"

so you would blackmail an innocent asian girl to do feet things if you had the chance?

Not blackmail, half of the gratification of dom/sub relationships is knowing that your sub wants to experience discomfort under your control

That's not to say when I was in HS/college I wasn't sexually abusive to some girls :)

Creampies for passing grades,,,,ugly chicks could do some manual labor or some shit.

first punishment should be removal of panties then

any luck with the pic?

YES! It took forever but I found one!
She's in the tie dye

The first couple of times I fucked her, I shoved a finger up her ass. Third time, we were about to have sex and she asked me to takes some vodka shots. I said of course, but asked why right that moment, so which she responded "so it hurts a little less when she shove it up my ass" She was such a little freak. That is a very bad picture but I didn't want to leave you hanging. I'm looking for better shots now

>underrated post
3 posts later
samefag much?

lel- got an actual laugh out of this user

i didnt experience it, but i've seen other guys steal a girl's socks in summer camp before

>if you could make any rule for cute girls at school
Found the underaged fag.

bump

bump

what rules would you make?

Someone's lonely Jesus Christ

bump

During their periods, they could not shower for the duration and have to sit in a sauna for ~15mins at max temp at the end of every day. They would also wear the same panties. At the end of every day, they strip and let me take their tampons out so I could suck on them, Then I would lick and suck all of the blood, clots, and discharge from their pussies. I'd then move to their stinky assholes, sticky from sweat and ridden with traces of shit and used toilet paper, and would lick them clean and shove my tongue up their asses.

I'd redouble back to their pussies as asses to be certain I got all of the fluids, clots, and pieces of solid waste.

Then, they'd line up and each would piss in my mouth. The sauna is not only to make their pussies and asses stink worse, but to cause their urine to be concentrated so it's a very, very salty and fluorescent yellow/orange delight.

Then I'd fuck the hottest 2 or 3 in the asshole. I'd make them take 5 minutes or so to fill my mouth their their spit and pheglm and use that as lube. I'd have each fill my mouth after I came in her ass and watched her fart it out, so I could swallow the saliva and snot.

This is not a post intended to shock or troll, these are my true fantisies and I've actually lived this scenario out with 3 different girls

I posted about an hour ago

hunter boots are so stuffy

That's the idea ;)

wearing stuffy shoes without socks makes a girl's feet smell amazing too

bump

sex junk