Give me some movies like Miami Connection, movies so bad they become good again

Give me some movies like Miami Connection, movies so bad they become good again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLTUV1RitPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell Comes to Frogtown

Plan 9

Commando

>bad
>Commando
fuck off

Troll 2 is just so.....

Neil Breen

Commando is gay as fuck.

no wonder you like it.

Hack-O-Lantern

Nothing But Trouble is a horrible but unique rare gem of a movie... If you like young Demi Moore it's more tolerable. Chevy Chase and Dan Akroyd phone in their performances but if you want a twisted ride of a movie I recommend it

Kung Fury

Except it goes to shit within 20 minutes because they go full lazy unoriginal "let's coast on that Hitler is bad" cliché.

What is it with Straya kino and Hitler? Danger 5 had this too.

Kung Fury ain't strayan...

how old are you?

Miami Connection isn't bad, though.

My teen years were spent watching lots of kitschy, trashy exploitation/B-movies/V-cinema, etc, and the ones that are enjoyable to watch are the ones that may not be technically amazing or feature engrossing performances but have a heart to them. Miami Connection was a genuine film made by people who loved what they were doing and it shows. That film is fun as fuck. Not once did I feel like it was bad or want to laugh at it.

Bad is like Catwoman or one of those other sausage factory pieces of shit that everyone churned out for a paycheck. That's real bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLTUV1RitPM

Godmonster of Indian Flats

FRIENDS THROUGH ETERNITY
LOYALTY
HONESTY

FIGHT THE NINJA

The obvious;

The Room.

The less obvious;

Pray For Death (you have to youtube the deleted scenes though)

the movie has heart but everything about it is Amateur and cringe so it's good and bad at the same time

Nothing wrong with some cheese and amateur filmmaking. None of it bothered me. I'd consider it a better film than the soulless shit McG makes a living off of.

don
bozzer
aws

Flash Gordon

Legend

Both masterpieces musically and aesthetic to watch with fucking laugh out loud bad acting and dialogue. Perfect storm of so bad it's good movies and I've watched both many times.

Runner up: cobra, just to see Stallone cut pizza with a pair of scissors.

Samurai Cop
Hard ticket to hawaii