Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
I'll be blunt, I wanna suck a guy off.
It gets me pretty hard, but every time I get close to arranging something I pussy out.
tl;dr advise me on how to get cock in my mouth

also rate my cock Sup Forums

bump

It's really hot

thanks user

Get closer to it, shut your eyes and fiddle around the air with your tongue so it goes into your mouth organically. Then suck like you've never sucked before. PS remember the balls, everyone always forgets the balls. Good luck :)

Whats your phone number

I think once its in front of me I wont stop, its just getting to meet a guy. I get all kinds of anxious

Are you signed up for Grindr?

I am ;p

Does it make you nervous even when you don't know them that well?

It gets me really nervous! I just wanna get over those nerves and find out if I love cock as much as i think i do

Kik me: CBFloki

Maybe you should just get a little drunk and go to a gay club and see where things go, them drinking will make you less nervous and you can see how excited you get in a real situation

There's none where I live!

Then you might have to travel to your nearest city, do you mind me asking how old you are btw?

22!

I think the only way your ever going to know is just to get over your nerves and just dive in, otherwise you'll spend the rest of your life wondering. It'll take a lot of courage but once you'll do it you'll wonder why you were so nervous. Even if it doesn't work out.

show me your cock man

I actually have a vagina so no can do

Well im bi so show me that nd ur tits instead xoxo

Send some more dick picks and I'll think about it

Add me on Kik? CBFloki

This one's for u bb

Tits or GTFO

I am bi, very very dl. I sucked my first cock when I was 19, i still get nervous to meet up with guys and suck them. but I always love the feeling of their cock filling my mouth. for sure try it

Craigslist - post asking for a private glory hole. Set up so that you're sucking. Bob's your uncle... Well, hopefully not.

I got my cock sucked by a guy at a private glory hole recently. He was very... obliging. My first guy experience. Prob wouldn't do it again as wasn't keen on the stubble against my balls. But as i always say, try everything once.