Her Olympic medal

>her Olympic medal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't wearing the American flag as clothing one of those taboo things?

This doesnt even bother me

Print has been dead for years.

>her olympic medal
>HER

I want to drown the world in my vomit tbqh

Not at all, I own American flag underwear, sweatpants, T-shirt, bandana, hockey mask, boxers, socks, bomber jacket, and scarf.

There is the issue that your flag is being soiled by an abomination but yeah.. pronouns.

>posing nude
>except the stuff he's wearing lol

please tell me you have a picture of you wearing them all at once

Yes, but it still became popular and most dont agree with that rule on flag etiquette.

He's trying as hard a possible to stay relevant.

>he

Yes, he.

Bruce has won Olympic medals for the US and is a vocal right wing. If he wants to be a degenerate, he's fucking earned it.

I wonder if Caitlyn Jenner gets triggered when you ask to see the video of "her" winning the gold medal

What pisses me off is you know the picture of that degenerate freak will be spammed here for a month straight after it comes out.

Let's see 'em.

"her medal"

I honestly always wondered what his tits look like. I imagine they're a fucking mess, with one nip pointing up and the other pointing to the side. And they have varicose veins running down them, and sunspots.

Related
youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be

I beg your pardon gentleman, that person in the image is most definitely of the female kind.

Not even close.

>trumpfags go on and on about muh degeneracy
>but it's okay when they do it

>her Olympic medal
Thats bullshit, Caitlin Jenner did not witln anything in the Olympics
Bruce Jenner won those there for this is bullshit

The U.S. Flag Code, section 4-(d) states: "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery...."

most of Sup Forums loves trannies as long as they're passable.

Look closely in the next tranny thread and see all the Freudian shit that slips out everywhere.

>Fucking degenerate, she's not even HOT.

>her Olympic medal
I'd like to see any insane tranny born (and still a) woman compete with the men and win. He's not a woman and everybody supporting him and others and feeding their delusions.

Can someone remind of the people that own Sports Illustrated or some names in charge like managing editors?

Time for some put options on some stocks.

inb4 this bit of tolerance was brought to you by jews that own sports illustrated

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! So being trans mentally ill bathroom stealer is ok if right wing and jock. Gotcha.

SJW level.mental gymnastics.

>make america great, user

>Quintessentially American