What does Sup Forums think of people who wear replica football kits? Not just full kit wankers...

What does Sup Forums think of people who wear replica football kits? Not just full kit wankers, but people who wear just the shirt when they go to the stadium or just for leisure.
Are they being manchildren? Is it acceptable for anyone above the age of 7 to wear a football shirt? Or are /f/ashionfags the only ones who can't stand wearing a kit to show their support?
I guess the opinion also depends on your country. Here wearing a football shirt is pretty common, especially on matchdays.

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/men-crisis-suicide-rates-rise-11964021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i really really care what other men wear

Why lie mate? In all the Mexican movies I've seen there is at least 1 guy wearing a football jersey

>fly Virgin

didn't know Sup Forums had it's own plane company

>replica
Poor
Ehh, okay on game days if you are at or watching the game. Wouldn't recommend outside that though

>ywn be this autistic

Camaraderie. Solidarity. Esprit de corps.

Also cannot go wrong with an official polo that just maybe has the crest of the logo of you don't want go kit

>de Gea
>captain band

I literally said it's common on the OP:
>Here wearing a football shirt is pretty common, especially on matchdays.

Yes, I've realised it after making the post. My bad

Full kit wankers thread?

Full kit wanker thread.

same here but restaurants here are beginning to forbid people in football shirts, people is pretty tired of fans chimping out

My personal favorite.

>You never know when you get called up

that's not De Gea pal, it's an Asian lad in a replica kit. Don't worry, I made the same mistake at first too.

All brown people look the same to me

These guys always live in dingy apartments. Or is every apartment in England dingy (London excepted)?

scott brown looking rough

can just hear the guy in the grey shirt say "oi put the cam'ra down ya poofter coont"

I would say it's acceptable to wear a replica kit
>when actually going to the match
>the day after >your team won a trophy
>when playing football with your friends and you're not the only person wearing one
>while watching >your team play in a final in a pub
just the shirt of course

as for your national team I'd say it's alright to wear it any time the team is playing and the whole time the team is on an international tournament

This guy looks like Neuer's down syndrome brother.

National shirt is also acceptable on national holiday

I wear a football top, rather that than some music top or fucking hipster ironic t-shirt.

>asking if it's acceptable to wear a replica shirt

IMO the sheer fact that a ton of people do so, means that by definition it IS acceptable. Unless you're a full kit wanker, 9/10 of people think nothing of it other than fashion snobs.

It's like anything else really... depends on who you are. Most of the people in pictures wearing kits that we're supposed to laugh at are fat or ugly, so they'd look like shit in most things. If you're thin and handsome, a replica kit will probably look very stylish.

Stopped wearing them at 16. Stupid people, sad!

Why do tu say kit and not uniform or jersey or attire? Why do you guys always have to make up the dumbest words? Please, just let America be the trend setters. You guys fuck everything up.

>he's bought himself a captain's band

Come on now, you are just assuming that.

I wear basketball jerseys in the summer because they breathe well and are a tank top that won't make you look like you're gonna get busted for Possession with Intent to Distribute Methamphetamine.

Only chads wear kits here

itt: Autistic people

Nobody cares about what men wear. Wearing a jersey is no different than wearing a band shirt or any other shirt with a logo on it. It's completely normie and the only people who doubt themselves when they leave their house as to how autistic they look is probably just autistic.

>brown dress shoes and Liverpool kit
>Saurez

Can't decide which is my favorite.

>tfw obese
>recently got a job in an office
>we have 'casual fridays' where we wear our own clothes
>only clothes I have other than work items are Hull City replica shirts
>years worth of them, many fit as I have always been fat
>started wearing them to work on friday
>now I am getting bullied by my co-workers
>they make jokes like 'I heard that user has already worn his Hull wardrobe to work'
>people shout the names of Hull players at me as I walk past
>when Steve Bruce didn't get hired as England manager people in the office made jokes that the FA must have seen how he influenced me to burn all my normal clothes and didn't want the country to become a giant bonfire

It sucks. I don't even get why it is bad. they are comfortable and bring me closer to my heroes.

There are two RL teams in Hull upon Kingston. Pick one of them, buy team shirts and use them.

>those bent indian knees

christ

They are probably using your Hull kits as a way to make fun of you for being obese.

Most of these are clearly a stag do or some sort of banter. Not that you autists would know.

Why stag do's make it acceptable to wear a full kit in your opinion? If anything it's even more retarded

This

I've never had trouble wearing that kind of shit, but I'm also not a fat fuck.

>liverpool kit
>kronenberg beer

wat

>newfags don't know we have full kit wanker threads every few months

kinda cute tbg

>mfw I unironically have 2 LFC shirts and a pair of shorts.
Wear them only at home though.

/r9k/ have lifelong discounts.

this

kek at Rory McGrath top centre

I dress up like EPL managers, personally.

Why the fucking kneepads though

Yeah, I wear the tracksuit/snapback-combo pretending I'm Tony Pulis too.

full kit is never acceptable unless you a child, on a stag do, or actually playing football

You can wear the shirt
>at the game
>the day your team is in the final
>throughout an international tournament if your NT is there

State of you mate

I have a Yankees shirt that I only wear on gamedays or as a really lazy Halloween costume. Don't care if anyone else wears their stuff, although it's a little weird when somebody walks around with all the gear on.

apartments in london are probably more likely to be dingy given that most of them are tiny

Why do so many Liverpool fans do this?

London apartments are probably more likely to be crappy than apartments elsewhere. It's like England's version of NYC, the average annual salary will get you a one-room apartment.

Asian women just look so good in football shirts.

Why is Liverpool so popular in China? I read that on Chinese twitter ("Webo") they're the most followed team other than Guangzhou. Are the Chinese stuck in the 1980s?

>Why do so many Liverpool fans do this?

If you believe the stereotype (which is true) it's because so many Liverpool fans are NEET and the only thing that stops them from committing suicide is living vicariously through Liverpool FC.

>and the only thing that stops them from committing suicide is living vicariously through Liverpool FC.

Holy shit, you might be on to something.

>2014 in Merseyside "the highest number of suicides since 2002"
>Liverpool finished 2nd in 2014
>Liverpool finished 2nd in 2002

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/men-crisis-suicide-rates-rise-11964021

are full kit wankers actually real? Do they exist in soccer loving countries?

I thought it was a meme.

I own quite a lot of kits tbf, but I wear them when I'm playing futsal most times and sometimes at home.

Also the shorts from pic related and they're ridiculously comfy. I've got the top as well but with Fabregas on the back...

Lastly, it's very popular among immigrant youth here (especially Moroccans) to wear full track-suits of teams. I go to a uni in a city with a lot of them and I literally have seen a fucking massive array of different teams. PSG are most popular though. Some also wear CD Palestino tracksuits kek

I'll wear mine to the shops, to a game, or at the gym. Otherwise I'm usually wearing a collar shirt

yes i will