North Korea to hold 7th workers party congress

>last one 36 years ago
>only for super special announcements
what will kim announce Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BP7u-gb4dTs
youtu.be/D4hLctBvojE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Either memes will be made real, he's announcing his new diet plan, or he's going to invade South Korea

The annihilation of Japan, South Korea, and The United States.

If you work well enough, you get a nuke miniature and free pass to join special army forces, an offer you can't refuse!

>tfw Pyongyang looks better than Bucharest
why live?

it look good cause they put all the money into it so that they can show to foreigners how their capitals is super great ect

An expansion for the waterpark, yes they actually did build a waterpark.

what, you think we did different?
I remember this one time the mayor of Rome was on an official visit because we wuz romans and shiet, and they literally only renovated half of a tunnel-way, obviously on the side of the visit - the other half got done 3 years after.

He will endorse Hillary Clinton

5TH NUKE TEST

2ND KOREAN WAR IMMINENT

except they only use their capital as propaganda tool , to say they arent poor as fuck

he'll announce a new kpop group

Ch'ing Chong we #cruzmissle now

A lot of those buildings are barely anything inside

I very well know about the DPRK m8 :)
But this place still blows when it comes to aesthetics

He's trans

Go on you tube and watch any Nork documentary. It's all shit. Only very specific locations are nice.

KINDA LIKE AMERICA

They need to collaborate on scare tacticts to get US to send them more provisions

remind everyone he is ronery
>OP's pic related
>sirry famines

The deregates, Donard.

Little late this year

my bets are on announcing something nuke related too

>inb4 announcement is "become a north korean Citizen and get a qt

>implying toronto and montreal arent shitholes

>tfw Pyongyang looks better than my town

if i have to get credit to commies , is that they know what nice architecture look like

Koreans require surgery to become qt

Now we have nukes let's just do it and bomb america like we fantasize about

Probably, hopefully

>what nice architecture look like

you mean big gray blocks of ciment? really?

>commieblocks
>nice architecture

Don't they already have this system?

They've gotten better at least. Their science street is waaaay better than the building "plans" done by Kim Il-Sung.

>that
>"aesthetic"

Dude watch he'll fucking open up the market and Best Korea will live up to it's name.

Probably has to do with Kim Jong Un spending a decent amount of time in Switzerland.

bassicly goes full china ?
that could work for them

Yeah.

Kim Il-Sung focused on fast construction and shitty infrastructure.

Kim Jong-Il added lots of "the arts".

Kim Jong-Un likes science.

ty based switz

I wish we'd market more healthy lifestyle to women. I don't like the idea of having women to degrade themselves as whores that much. What happened to family values?

better than the modern architectures done by liberal fags that want more to make "art" than a real building

Did those buildings just get face lifts or are their actually people living in them?

He's an idiot. So you're gonna bomb him?? You're an even bigger idiot.

They're new.

Some have some people living in them, but they aren't filled yet. The goal is to house scientist/education related people there.

Fucking idiot.
youtu.be/BP7u-gb4dTs

Kim is announced to be some kind of Super-General of Heavens in par the titles given to his dad and grandpa.

>piss is better than shit

Idiot, only the part tourists can visit (Pyongyang) looks good (some parts), because only the elite live there, everything else in NK is abolute shithole.

Without the heavy sanctions from all countries forced by and including the U.S. North Korea would probably not be much worse of than countries like Vietnam and slowly grow out of the whole totalitarian rule for the sake of consumption and luxury.

NUKE TEST TONIGHT

i can feel it

This highrise commieblocks build around major avenues with sole purpose to cover barracks and old houses.

>you will never live in New Tokyo-3.

A waste of dynamite.

He'll be trying to get some powerful people on his side to prevent being coup'd.

China is pretty close to replacing him.

>that suit
Apart from going shirtless I don't think he could have chosen an outfit that made him look fatter.

I'll drop some buildings and stuff since that's what people are talking about.

Notice how there are no people anywhere?

>that huge empty street

They've figured out the solution to gridlock traffic. Don't have cars.

Lel, true, you won't see tons there.

If you want to see more of the traffic/cars, check this out: youtu.be/D4hLctBvojE

Stream???

>tfw hoeryong means ''son of a bitch'' in Dutch

ey u cheeky lil hoeryong

is it legit spelled the same way?

OP's pic looks super photoshopped bro.

Bucharest is still shit but what can you do.

Interesting how they cleared the area.

What's with those flags?

It's "hoerenjong" but you pronounce it exactly the same way

Looks computer generated. Looks like Kim is in a green screen room.

You should see Burma's capital. A planned city that was a secret while being built and was officially announced as the new capital in 2006. This is its 20 lane highway that's barely used.

There's still huge areas of the city that are wasteland because it hasn't all been developed.

Fuck off snow nigger..l

Are they actually going to build that? Because there's going to be a big problem with people running up that slope onto the upper floors and roof.

Haha, that's pretty boss. I'll use that line with some of my nork bros, thanks.

Looks ex-Soviet tier.

My bet is he's going to announce he's supporting Trump for the nomination

The grass is spray-painted green.

>20 lanes
Sweet Christ. That's an eerie picture.

based as fuck chink out of control, this many has keep degenerates at bay. prove me wrong, pro-tip you can't. he is starting the movement to end all degeneracy in the world. fuck off kike and nigger alike.

He's announcing that he'll be Trump's running mate.

double magaendorsement-anime convention

Literally the only car most of those people will see per day and they still use the crosswalk like a car will hit them

Family values are a result of limited options. China, for instance, does not give welfare to single mothers, and gives father custody in a divorce. Thus, you have fewer divorces, and fewer single mothers.

What do you expect?

They probably get 40 years of hard labour if they don't use it.

That he rost weight

Kek not a real country
Not a real opinion

>DIGITS
BY KEK