I'm genuinely trying to understand why anyone still suports President Trump

I'm genuinely trying to understand why anyone still suports President Trump.

I was ready to vote for Jeb Bush or John Kasich. I could also have seen myself supporting Jim Gilmore, Mike Huckabee, or Scott Walker.

But the GOP selected the least conservative and least qualified person in the race.

So, dear Trump supporters... honestly. Why do you support him as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EICAPmdOU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he gets everyone so bootyblasted by the mere mention of his name. Also hoped the MSM and politicians would learn something from this.

Say what you like about him but you have to admit he actually takes action and gets stuff done. No one is laughing at him anymore. Everyone is worried about him. He has the world running scared. That's power.

People are laughimg more than ever

What are you talking about, he got scared of the canadian prime minister and the mexican president --- you know, all that bullshit postering. Everyone knows he's a moron

What rock are you living under? He hardly got anything done besides get a center-right justice appointed and a handful of inconsequential executive orders.

But they aren't are they? Trump is decisive.

because MEMES. Mindless sheep bleating MEMES, MEMES, MEMES!!! at the top of their lungs. Trump is king meme, or was, so everyone screeched MEMES! MEMES! TRUMP! MURICA!
and if you try to be reasonably upset by all these MEMES obsessed faggots literally electing a tard to the white house for the luls, you get called a cuck and a tool, without a shred of irony.
anyone else remember when we came to Sup Forums to escape the brainless sheep. Good times.

There's this thing called "trolling," maybe look it up.

>he actually takes action and gets stuff done.
seriously, are you retarded?

wow what a retard.

>say something incredibly unfounded and stupid
>get called out for saying incredibly stupid thing
>"im just trolling"

you are
A: doing it wrong
B: failing at damage control

pick one.

sad

>some meme picture of him playing golf
He just completed his first 100 days, do you realize how many illegals we have sent back who are draining our economy?
how many coal miners are back to being employed? how the fines for not having obama care have been changed?
no but he played golf on a day

>how many illegals we have sent back who are draining our economy?
no more than before

>how many coal miners are back to being employed?

we also are rebounding off a president who supported black supremacy and caused a massive divide within our own.
It could be anyone in that position and the approval would be around half

FAKE NEWS

>not supporting trump

seriously what are you a retard?

See that's the thing. You see yourself as reasonable and cool-headed at all times. Even superior.

Fact is that seasoned politicians fucked up bad and let the US spin out of control culturally and morally. They tailored the country to serve smug, delusional and mentally ill people who confirm each other's biases all day every day on national TV.

Anyone who opposes this or asks questions is painted as dumb, uninformed or backward. If that doesn't help, they step it up and make you a nazi sexist racist woman-hater.

The only one who seemed to be able to stop this happened to be Trump, who was far from ideal but would serve as a slap in the face to the above for 4 fucking years.

So continuing to ask people why they still support Trump is because people like you still haven't learned your lesson.

>how the fines for not having obama care have been changed?
they haven't

>derp

There's much more of a divide with dirty donnie

it's because they're uneducated, and have anger/inferiority complex, they're afraid. They want a strong man/father figure to say he knows how to fix things and tuck us all in at night. They don't want to be lead, they want to be ruled.

Basically they're scared little pussies, they're scared of brown people, terrorists, and the future.

nope

Stop fucking asking every fucking day every fucking two hours. THAT'S WE LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE TRIGGERS YOU CUCKS AND EXPOSES YOU FOR THE DELUSIONAL EMOTIONAL IRRATIONAL SHEEP THAT YOU ARE.

/thread

he's failed miserably at 9 out of 10 things he's tried to do.

all he succeeded at is getting rid of internet privacy laws.

I was making around $50k a year with no health insurance. Over night I had to start paying a yearly fine because I wasn't about to spend $400/month on a forced health care.
Last year I had to pay a fine close to $1k for not having health insurance.
I have a friend who works as a waiter, he fudged some pay stubs and claims he only made $15k a year. He pays nothing in heath care.
Literally punishing people who strive for better, rewarding dirtbags bc OMG IM POOR HELP

>HUURRRRR

deal with it snowflake little bitch

Coal miners? lol Coal mining is a fucking cave man job.

There's no future in coal. China is spending trillions on solar research, They're going to corner the world market on it, and the future of energy. We'll be buying solar from them in a few years or we'll be burning coal like a bunch of assholes...

when you come down with ass cancer and have no health insurance you will be one sad panda.

I voted for him because we complained about the deficit and he'll run it up even worse. but our base is so stupid that we'll be able to just blame everyone else for our own actions

no, I have a job now where I am covered. But as I was working freelance, I understood it was on me. I wasn't looking for any hand outs or expecting other people working to pay for me.
You shouldn't have to pay my medical bills if you make more money.

>No one is laughing at him anymore

What fucking channel have you been watching?

>He actually takes action and gets stuff done

Caved on the funding for the wall, caved twice on TrumpCare, has yet to repeal the ACA, Mexicans are still in the US and he has yet to do anything about Syria. Remind me again, besides Gorsuch getting on SCOTUS, the fuck has he done again?

>Everyone is worried about him

Not mentioning the world leaders who don't give a fuck, like Trudeau, and the President of Mexico, everyone else si worried because the American people elected a retard to POTUS. They're worried he'll fly off the handle and nuke someone for something stupid, yeah, it's because of power, but in the same way as a child who found his dads gun.

>He has the world running scared

I'm laughing so hard I'm pissing myself, what nation is doing this? Oh, that's right, none of them.

> I am successful
> therefor anyone who isn't as successful as me must be lazy, subhuman trash that deserves to suffer and die.

Entitled right-wing logical fallacies 101. There will be a test, hope you took notes.

But we end up paying them anyway. That's the whole point. If you need to be airlifted to a hospital, they can't refuse you service, and if you can't pay, the bill falls to the taxpayers.

yea, well they're trying to do something about that but basically just shitting their pants

>Everyone is laughing at him

fixed

pretty much

Trumptards can't defend their orange cancer. thread's dead. pathetic losers

FUCK YOU SHILL NIGGER

Still better than Hillary

eight more years of democunts bleeding out their vaginas

I said the thread's dead, redneck cousin fuckers

Not related to thread topic, GTFO Backwater Hillbilly shit-spawn

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT SHILL
THIS THREAD DIES WHEN TRUMP WANTS IT

LOLOLOLOLOL EIGHT MORE YEARS

"netter then hillary" seems to be the most understandable response i'm seeing

I'd disagree tho

Nice try, Sharia Blue

Oh look, the Troll thinks he's sucessful! Good for you Backwater Hillbilly Shit Spawn! Maybe one day you'll grow into the king of the Cucks and be able to suck the Cuck God Trumps dick!

Have fun dodging north korean bullets once our god Trump drafts you liberal gays to war

Because you touch yourself at night screaming something like blarneknek

>the GOP selected the least conservative
As another user mentioned, this guy is a windsock. He might have been a Democratic windsock in the previous century, but he's got Bannon and Israel blowing into him at the moment.

Hey libs,
how much of that $400k speaking fee is obama going to donate to any poor white person?
Why did Bernie buy a beach home (his 3rd mansion) instead of help fight the heroine epidemic taking over his home state vt?

not scared he has the world worried, wich is different if you havent noticed he is fucking batshit insane.
Not even Best Korea is scared, he is good at been a conman do, all those trips to florida also expanding his business to other countries with tax payers money.
You know who the world is afraid of is this guy.

>God Trump

Good to see that you have accepted that Trump is the God of all Cucks.

>Liberal Gays

Jesus, you are the definition of uneducated Alt-Right Slime.

I really do hope that one day you get to achieve your dream, by sucking so hard on Trumps tiny dick now. That you get to taste the salty, unwashed taste of an ancient, wrinkly old boner on your tongue, but until then, keep screaming about how great trump is, each day you keep practicing sucking an old guys dick, gets you one day closer to actually doing it!

SIXTEEN MORE YEARS

We could have gotten Hillary instead.
Also paid Casey Neistat 4Mil to make a video to support her.
I'll stick with the guy who enjoys some golf

>the heroine epidemic taking over his home state vt
Elizabeth Warren is in Massachusetts, not Vermont. Or did you have another heroine in mind?

>liberals will defend this

He means horse

>SIXTEEN MORE YEARS

Apparently you're so stupid you don't even know how the presidency works.

Pic related, it's what I imagine you sounding like when you scream like a retard baby whose mouth is filled with Daddy Trumps cum.

Incitatus, the horse that Caligula made consul, yeah, but that was in Rome. Nowhere near Vermont. And he was a stallion (hero), not a mare (heroine).

Why do you keep reposting this

It's not fake just because you don't like it. Sorry

ONE THOUSAND YEARS

Love you OP!!! Keep fighting you princess warrior!!! Fuck Drumpft`!!!
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Except trump said he would eliminate that tax... why should he have to deal with it? The guy you voted into office is an impotent cuck

So basically you're a snowflake, got it

Bow to your God, stupid liberal cucks.

Because critical race theory is racist and if you think anything else you shouldn't get to decide anything due to being an actual racist.

Also you guys are cringe factories

youtube.com/watch?v=6EICAPmdOU0

This. Could all of you kindly fuck off to Sup Forums and suck a dick on your way there?

White people dont know how to be humble and admit when they've made a mistake.

Ben Garrison is a cuck to Bannon

>attemtps to address crisis of higher taxes on higher than 200k income earners

DEAD

lol

This doesn't apply to me. I'm not negro.

Why is Jon Snow in that rainbow? I don't get it.

Can someone explain this reference to me?

Was there some part in GoT where they say, "You know nothing?"

There a large part of the population that has lost out in the economic change. They're losers. They've become butthurt losers who, being the losers they are, have become ignorant and easily swayed. Moneyed conservatives and populist trump, knowing they're really not to bright (they wouldn't be losers otherwise) and desperate for someone to make them not feel like losers latch onto the moneyed conservatives and trump thinking they have their back. They don't, they just know they're easily led, not too bright, and like shiny baubles of policy that 'reflects" them. In the end, they're still losers and losers they shall always be.

/thread

Hillary fucked our entire national security up and let her husband sexual assault interns
at least he works, not some stay at home wife of the former president

I always thought ben garrison had no idea what was going on in the world.

Now i know for sure he doesn't. Just another mindless puppet regurgitating whatever his masters tell him

>He just completed his first 100 days, do you realize how many illegals we have sent back who are draining our economy?
literally buzzword logic. More or less the same amount of illegals have been sent back since the last administration, Obama was very strict on deporting illegals, and there was literally no platform change as far as deportation. Just some failed muslim ban
>how many coal miners are back to being employed?
you mean how much we are going into debt by bailing out failed businesses and literally throwing money in the trash via government subsidies? Are you even conservative? This is as liberal as it gets you faggot.

um... and?