Hwy would you leave the beautiful spain for london

hwy would you leave the beautiful spain for london

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/maps/@36.365764,-6.1763631,3a,75y,162.11h,90.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skN8yQXA77rPagMDgCJskwQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz you lik winning stuff

But he lived in Madrid, the most beautiful places in Spain are San Sebastian, Barcelona and Sevilla

money

i think he's muslim so makes sense

London is a quite Spanish place these days, for better for worse.

>money
>no need to wait for slags to come to spain to fuck them
>money
>more exciting than a 2 team league
>money

And Melilla?

spain has better sloots

He's not Muslim or he'd be doing the stupid prayer celebration after every goal.

London is one of the best places in the world to be if you have money.

Have you ever been to London? The amount of girls that come here from all over the world to try and become a model, fashion designer, actress, singer etc. is insane.

When I go to London I hear more people speaking Spanish than English though

Fucking spic tourists absolutely everywhere

i've been to london it's trash

No surprise at all this is coming from an uncultured Yank. London has the best museums in the world.

don't forget about erasmus (AKA orgasmus), I went to a area between wolverhampton and birmingham and the amount of pussy in there was amazing.

This

If you want to hear more Spanish than English head over to Camden town. Spanish/spics are low key taking over London.

You hear about eastern Europeans and Muslims but you never hear about Spanish speakers despite them being everywhere.

I would for him

If he had long hair he'd look a bit like Rollo in Vikings

Spain is really ugly, outside of the cities its mostly desert and abandoned construction sites. Also of smells of sceptic tanks for some reason.

And he lived in Madrid.

I lived in Madrid for 2 years and it's a very beautiful city, much prettier than London. Less expensive too.

It's more beautiful than Barcelona too

you're right, at least in England the smell of curry covers everything else.

I've visited Barcelona and that is bullshit.

go somewhere other than Marbella, Nigel

hahahahaha

fucking this. these spanish pricks need to fuck off. their language sounds like they survived a car crash as a baby but were left with half a tongue. listening to indians or arabs talk is more pleasant.

we're just improving your gene pool m8

Madrid is nice m8

>Ahmed Slimani

>Lived in Sevilla for a bit
>Was actually alright

You ain't all bad Spainfriends

I lived in London, and London's pretty good. Food's not on NYC's level, but they have good arts, concerts, etc. Public transport's not that bad either, and the weather's nice in the winter.

hahahahahahahahaha
no wait
hahahahahaaha
de donde eres?

Granada too m8

His standards are Lagarto-SE, Brazil

He goes back there every year

Barcelona is overrated m8

it's full of catalans for a start

Galicia, Asturias and Cantabria have very beautiful landscape
Madrid is a cool city
Toledo is nice
Barcelona can be nice at some places
Never been to Andalucia tho, Granada and Cordoba seems pretty based.

>barcelona full of catalans
lol

Most European cities are much more beautiful than London though. The city has really been ruined by the sky scrapers and wanting to be something like New York. Even Paris is much better looking despite being an international city and modern like London.

Im surrounded by Spanish speakers from transport/job/tourist and the Spaniard's accent is so ugly to the ear. Its like they are Arabs who sounds like they are about to spit or sound like they have down syndrome. Colombian's spanish sounds much better to my ear since most spanish speakers in London are Colombians and Spaniards.

Cordoba is really nice too

that picture must have been taken at 5 in the morning on a summer day, good luck finding any street that doesn't have a million cars on it

London honestly > any American city nowadays, especially in the last 10 years

NYC and LA are losing much of their character to tryhard transplants

>english speakers don't like how spanish sounds
it's the second most beautiful language after french tbqh

but yeah I don't understand why there are so many spanish tourists everywhere, ot's insane, it seems there's more spanish tourists in europe than fucking dutch and the dutch are everywhere

London was bombed to fuck during WWII desu, Paris not.

We are rich and want to spent our holidays at actual nice places

>spanish
>beautiful
pick one. spanish sounds awful

What about Mallorca, Juan Sebastian Rodriguez?

im not gay guys

Barcelona is ok

Barcelona is ok if you like tourist traps.

He cares to contribute some foreign reserves to Spain.

he's not muslim he's from spain -.-

Italian sounds nicer than both pleb

I've been to every place you mentioned and a city that impressed me a lot was Salamanca, very beautiful.

you dropped this buddy

I don't think that as a millionaire footballer with flash cars coming out of his ears Diego Costa needs to worry about public transport. Even though it is fantastic

London is great if you have money, especially the rich neighbourhoods Kensington, Chelsea etc
There's also so much history in London as it was the epicentre for most subcultures throughout history barring madchester & the early beatles
10/10 city would live in

london is one of best places to live for rich person if you don't care about weather

don't think he cares that much unless he has no friends and still hasn't learnt english

coming from a Finnish dickhead. go eat your salt candy.

Me to, but like all big cities certain parts suck and certain parts are pretty based. On the other hand Paris is over rated as fuck.

>french
fuck off

sounds like a drunk person with a cold having a fit with a chicken bone stuck in his throat

I'd welcome the smell of a good curry over the stench of homelessness and poverty any day, Pedro.

This desu. Most of the country (besides some decent architecture) is minging. How it's considered 1st world I'll never know.

Portuguese is a very lovely language. But I'm always concerned with the way you put your tongues at the very back of your mouth when speaking. What if you choke to death?

Why would you leave Europe for China?

Money.

Maybe some places in China are nice when you're rich

At least que go to work, not to make gangs or mafias. You guys have something against spaniards.

>he's from spain

>JF footballers complain about english weather
>they're on thousands a week

Why do JFs get their knickers in a twist over rain so much?

Madrid>>>>Barcelona

More money
One of the biggest cities in the world
Is in an actual first world country where people have jobs and poverty isn't all around you

Even if you don't it's great, it's still expensive compared to the rest of England but even lower wage workers get paid more as a result, it'll stop being that way soon enough though. Everywhere you go now there's "Luxury apartments!" being built and gentrification is getting worse and worse.

OK, Ronaldo

If you're a top footballer on mega wages, it really shouldn't matter what big city you live in.

Alright, as I'm not Spanish I'm unbiased.

I've been to both Madrid and Barcelona. Madrid is a lot nicer than Barcelona. Maybe it's just because I'm not a big fan of a city that is 50% gay guys holding hands 50% gypsies trying to pickpocket you.

Visited Barcelelna this summer. Guess which half I was part of.

The gay one?

what do you mean

If you're making 100k+, surely that's enough to make up for however bad the weather is or whatever.

NYC and LA have been absolute trash for 50 years. Great comparison.

it dates back

traveled all of southern spain for many years, and its fucking horrible.

entirely full of these fields of vegetable tents, manned by niggers on bikes. The streets literally smell of shit, with the third world sewerage they have combined with the heat. How anyone thinks Spain is a nice country is beyond me. Huge swarthes of it are barely recognisable from africa.

Northern spain is gorgeous however.

Positive discrimination desu

LOL

South spain is more like this mate

google.es/maps/@36.365764,-6.1763631,3a,75y,162.11h,90.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skN8yQXA77rPagMDgCJskwQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

have to agree m8, spain is mostly a disgusting place

Spaniards are civilised people who work hard personally I'm glad to hear this, Most white western Europeans are fine fuck the 3rd worlders

That's not how you spell TIRES.
So apparently soccer isn't just for pussies, it's for retards as well.

>the Spanish work hard
Wew

spainard living in london detected

>hwy

T. Pablo Alejandro Garcia

no amount of money would make me live in china, I can't stand these chinese